Chapter 26 – Can’t these morons just die?
22 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matt didn't waste any time. He needs to finish these uglies quickly. He doesn't have time to collect information. He needs to know about them while fighting. Otherwise, it will be too late.

So, again he raised his blade and slashed towards the five uglies, and this time he used 'Ceaseless Slaughter', and the shield burst into pieces. Just like he thought. Only magic can slash magic.

Ceaseless Slaughter: A powerful magical slash attack against multiple enemies. Inflicts 200% damage in a 50*4 yard in a cone in front of you. Cooldown: 12 seconds

"GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" The awakened growled in anger when it saw its shield bursting. All the other four ran from behind him and all of their targets were Matt.

Matt again raised his blade and used the 'Lone Slaughter Technique'. This was the first time he was using this technique. A transparent single straight airy line came out of his blade and went towards the awaken who was nearest.

Lone Slaughter: A powerful physical slash attack against a Single target and causes 300% damage to the target. Cooldown: 3 seconds

Awaken saw something coming towards it so it hurriedly stepped away but it was still a little late and then he felt something struck him. It didn't feel any pain but it also didn't feel any shockwave. 

It just felt that it struck something but then it heard a thud. He silently looked downwards and saw a hand fallen on the ground. 

It was confused. 

It raised its head and looked towards its right arm and found it gone. It was so cleanly cut that it didn't even know what happened.

The other three who saw this scene didn't stop. 

No. 

They increased their speed.

Matt also didn’t stop and again slashed his blade and this time he used ‘Illusory Slaughter’ and again a single airy straight line came out of his blade and went towards the awaken but this time the line was in red color. It was bloody red. Making chill crawl down on everyone's spine who saw it.

Illusory Slaughter: A powerful magical slash attack against a Single target and causes 300% damage to the target. Cooldown: 6 seconds 

But this time awakens were prepared and they just slowly tilted their body and the attack passed by.

Now, Matt knew all of the four attacks he used and how they looked like.

Awaken got near Matt and without wasting any time the one nearest punched towards him ruthlessly. His intention was cut and clear. It wanted to kill the kid before anyone and call the dibs on it.

Matt didn’t do anything. He just stood and the moment punch was near to him he side-stepped, bend down, and then jumped back and the punch brushed past him. 

The awakens were fast but he could clearly see them. No, he could predict their moves before they even took them.

Prediction: Predict the upcoming attack or danger somewhat. Cooldown: None. 

Matt didn’t let such a good pass by. He raised his blade and ruthlessly slashed towards the head of the awaken but out of nowhere a black shield came and his blade attack stopped.

From the moment awaken start running to the moment shield came to protect the awaken, only three seconds passed. 

Matt smirked. 

As he thought. Only the leader of the group has the technique and he only has one which was the defensive type. And it has a cooldown limit of 3 seconds. 

But the main problem was that the enemies were five and he was alone. The moment his attack was stopped. The awaken which was the second nearest to him attacked. 

It didn’t punch like the one before. It kicked. Ruthlessly. Trying to crush Matt’s head with his kick. 

While the third one went in the opposite direction. Closing his chances to move away. Now Matt has only one way to dodge which was to go back as the one who was in front also raised his hand to punch.

Matt calmly looked at the scene. If he panicked then the game will be over for him. So, he slowly whispered "Slaughterer Domain." And blinked. 

He disappeared from his position. The two punches and the kick struck each other and all the three awakens took one step back.

Slaughterer Domain: Within 50 m User can disappear and reappear anywhere. Suppress all enemies within the domain, reducing their Reaction Speed by 70%, Ignore Defense by 30%, Attack Speed by 50%, Movement Speed by 50% for 10 minutes. Cooldown: 1 hour.

“GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR….” The leader of the group suddenly growled angrily when he saw Matt disappearing and reappearing behind the awaken who got his hand cut.

It couldn’t do anything as it watched Matt penetrate his blade, clean and clear in the awakens head from behind. The awaken who lost its hand didn't even know what happened before it lost its life. 

It was waiting for the chance to take revenge and saw the kid disappearing and then everything went blank.

The three awakens hurriedly made a circle when they heard a long angry growl.

Matt on the other hand clicked his tongue in annoyance. Couldn’t they wait a little longer to find a solution? Maybe enough for him to kill one or two more.

But he didn't care as he again blinked and came directly in front of the leader and ruthlessly slashed his blade and used 'Illusory Slaughter', a single magic attack with 300% damage. 

A red line passed but the awaken was also ready as it put a shield in front of him. The red line clashed with the shield and like a paper shield was cut cleaned but the attack also vanished with it. 

But Matt wasn't disappointed as he again slashed his blade and used 'Lone Slaughter', a single transparent airy line passed and this time awaken couldn't do anything. So, it growled "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…." and sidestepped and without batting an eye sacrificed its left hand. 

Matt again just shook his head. Can't these morons just die? He hurriedly blinked and came in front of the awakens who were now in a circle and slashed his blade but this time he used 'Ceaseless Slaughter' and from his blade, a bloody red wind gale came and the wind was carrying thousands of beastly faces and like horrifying beasts, they went to eat the three standing awakens.

This is a new novel that plans to update daily. If you would like to see more amazing chapters then please use your reviews, ratings, favorites, and follows and will be happy to produce more.

PS: This book will receive a bonus chapter the day it touches 10k views.

3