Chapter 34 – Wake up, Ashton
37 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam and Chris become silent. They knew what Lucy said was truth. Even though they both went out there to kill. There was still a very big difference in them and Matt.

Matt didn't sleep for three days and killed monsters without stopping. While Sam trained Chris but being a brother, he always stayed on his toes.

Chris may have killed awakens but he didn't face that much of a danger cuz Sam was always there to protect him. Sam killed the awakens most of the times but after practicing for eight hours continuously they always come back to house to take care of Jade.

Sam did go out alone to kill and gain more cards but even then, the number of cards falling decreased way too much. And it all became too much difficult.

Sam knows he can kill 'Rare Ranks' monsters just like a child play but he can't say the same for Chris.

Even Lucy can kill three of them together. And now he truly has to make a decision. And stop treating her siblings like a kid otherwise when they will be in danger. They will just run, freeze on spot, or die.

Worse happened to worse, scream and got others killed with them.

.........….

While Sam was fighting with his inner self. Matt himself was sitting on the chair and holding Ashton's hand.

Matt pulled out seven purple cards and without taking a look which type they were, he put them in Ashton's hand and crushed them.

"Lucy said you will wake up today. Then, why aren't you waking up?" Matt mumbled as he rubbed his cheek in Ashton's hand.

"I will hug you if you wake up. How about a kiss. Just one. Not more than that. As a man I have to think ahead. Nine-year-old man kissing eighteen-year-old kid. It's illegal. But I will be generous and kiss you once. So, you just have to open your eyes and my lips will be on your lips. Deal." Matt asked as he looked at Ashton's face.

"N-N-N-N-N-No. H-H-H-H-H-How about two kisses. T-T-T-T-T-Three. H-H-H-H-H-How about no beating for one week. I-I-I-I-I-I am being generous here. JUST GET UP YOU FOOL! OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES!! START SPOUTING YOUR BULLSHIT!!! NOW I AM ASKING YOU TO SO WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING!!!! Are you angry about the fight? Ok. I lose. You win. Now open your eyes. I am talking to you first. Happy. So now hurry. J-J-J-J-J-Just say my name once. Please." Matt stuttered, yelled, cried as the tears start pouring from his eyes.

Three days. It's been three days since he hasn't heard Ashton's voice. He felt like dying every day. Even stopping to take a breath felt like wasting time to him. Now he just wanted Ashton to wake up and say his name.

"T-T-T-T-T-Then a kiss please." A small whispery sound came.

Matt raised his head and then stared at the person who spoke those words.

Ashton felt sting of pain in his heart when he saw the state in which Matt was.

Matt's eyes were bloody red. Tears were dripping like a water from them. His face was as white as paper sheet. Devoid of any blood. His hairs were dirty, disheveled. He couldn't find the cute nine-year-old kid he saw last time.

Matt on the other hand was just too stunned, shock, and scared.

What if this was all a dream? If it was then he just didn't want to wake up. And with a shaking hand he touched Ashton's face.

Ashton slowly rubbed his face on Matt's hand as he chuckled "I am waiting nine-year-old man. I want my kissi."

Matt just looked at Ashton, not minding what he was saying. He was just too shocked and then he started crying "A-A-A-A-A-A-ASH! ASH!! ASH!!!" He just called his name as he wailed like a small kid.

Now tears were also started pouring from Ashton's eyes. How many days did he slept for Matt to get in this state?

Did he eat anything? Did he sleep? There were so many things running inside of his mind but he didn't say anything. He just stared at his Matty, not letting him out of his sight.

"I-I-I-I-I-I WAS SO AFRAID ASH! IT WAS SO COLD WITHOUT YOU!! EVERYTHING FELT COLD!!!" Matt cried as he tears continuously poured out of his eyes.

"I-I-I-I-I-I am here Matt. N-N-N-N-N-Now stop crying. Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You looks so ugly while crying." Ashton stuttered as he stared at Matt.

"I-I-I-I-I-I am not crying. I-I-I-I-I-It's just something went inside of my eyes." Matt stuttered as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I believe you. Now my kissi." Ashton spoke. He just wanted to see his Matty smile or angry like always. Crying Matty made his heart ache like no end.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORRIED I WAS! SMACK!" Matt yelled as he lightly slapped Ashton.

"Ouch! You hit me instead of giving me a kiss. Kissi. I want kissi. You said it. You will give me three kissi. I want them. Pout." Ashton spoke and behaved like a small kid as he pouted his lips.

Finally, his Matty was back.

Cute and angry.

He felt relief.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You shameless." Matt blushed but slowly stood up and kissed Ashton "Umah."

"Why the hell are you so cute? Come. Hug me. I want to sleep. Without holding you while sleeping it feels like hell. Only hugging my Matty is most comfortable." Ashton whispered. Even though his body hurt like hell. It doesn't matter. He just wanted to hug Matty.

"You just woke up. First eat then sleep." Matt spoke as he got ready to call Lucy and others.

"As Matty says go. But I truly am not hungry." Ashton replied.

"Stop being such a kid! Now you are just asking for beating!!" Matt yelled.

"But I am a kid. Feed me." Ashton pouted. Until Matty is with him, he will always be a kid.

"I knew it. You just want to be spoiled." Matt sighed.

"Hihihihihihihihihihi." Ashton laughed evilly when he saw Matt giving up.

5