Chapter 35 – You don’t need time. What you need is a good beating.
19 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Stop with the evil laugh. You look ugly.” Matt enraged. 

"Really. I thought I always look handsome." Ashton chuckled.

“You did. But right now, you are just like a mummy. Covered in bandages and all. So scary wahhhhhhhhhhh” Matt laughed.

"Have all fun you want, Matty. When I get on my feet. We will see then how much you laugh." Ashton hissed.

“Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. We will see then. But for now, you are all mine hihihihihihihi.” Matt laughed evilly.

"Ok. Alright. I-I-I-I-I-I-I was just kidding. I-I-I-I-I-It was a joke. See. I am laughing. Hahahahaha." Ashton laughed. He felt a chill crawling down his spine when he saw Matty's evil laugh. Some time Matt can truly be an evil kid and make his life miserable to no end.

“We will see. It all depends on how you behave. Now be a good eighteen-year-old kid and let me call Sam and others.” Matt shrugged as he stood up.

"Okie Dokie." Ashton nodded.

Matt hurriedly went outside and jumped from the second floor.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO USE THE DAMN STAIRS LIKE A NORMAL HUMANS, MATT???!!!" Sam yelled.

“Who cares? Ash is up. Lucy, Chris, hurry and check him up.” Matt yelled as he started stepping up the stairs.

“ASHTON IS UP! LUCY, CHRIS, HURRY!!” Sam yelled as he followed Matt.

Lucy and Chris just shook their heads as they followed Sam. They so want to meet this Ashton guy. The way Sam described him felt like this Ashton guy was fun to have around.

All the four entered the medical room and saw Ashton’s eyes were really opened. Well, they could only see his eyes, lips, and nose as other body parts were bandaged.

“A-A-A-A-A-A-ASHTON!” Sam cried as he saw Ashton looking at him.

"Oh god! Not you too!! Please don't cry as my Matty did!!! I have already seen one ugly. I have no energy to see one more." Ashton chuckled.

Sam just nodded and stopped crying.

“So, when can I start beating him.” Matt hurriedly asked. He so wants to beat the shit out of this moron. Calling him ugly when alone was one thing. Now calling him in front of everyone. They truly have to talk about this later.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. I just woke up. Let the kid have time to breathe, will you?" Ashton yelled.

“You don’t need that time. What you need is a beating? Until you won’t get that, you won’t stop bullshiting.” Matt yelled back.

"Alright, guys. No fighting. Let Chris check him." Sam spoke as he rubbed his temple in worry. He felt relief that Ashton woke up. But now, the real trouble will start. Ashton's bullshit itself is enough to bring destruction. 

Lucy silently stared at Matt. For the first time since Matt came here, she saw him this relaxed. It was like the Matt she saw before was an illusion. 

Matt before was cold, ruthless, who doesn't care about anything and anyone. But right now, he was just a kid. A nine-year-old kid. Training with him for three days, she somehow forgot that Matt was a kid. 

No. 

She didn't forget. 

It was Matt who made himself so big that she didn't dare to think about it.

"He is fine. His BP, heart rate, everything is fine. How do you feel, Ashton?" Chris asked.

"Painful. My body hurts, and it's itchy. Very uncomfortable." Ashton replied.

“Well, we can’t do anything about that. As for pain, I will give you some pain relievers.” Chris spoke.

"When can I get free from these bandages?" Ashton asked.

"Uhm. Well, we need to see about that. You are healing quite quickly, but still. You have to wait seven more days." Chris replied.

"SEVEN DAYS! STAYING IN THIS BED!! YOU MUST BE KIDDING RIGHT???" Ashton yelled. When he thought about laying in one place for seven days. He despaired.

"He is not kidding. And you will stay here. If I found you doing anything unnecessary. I will make it so you stay in this bed for 7 weeks. You don't want that to happen, do you?" Matt politely asked.

“No. I don’t.” Ashton politely shook his head. And knew how serious Matt was right now.

“Good kid.” Matt nodded.

“So, you won’t be going out today, would you?” Lucy coldly asked.

"Tonight. I will sleep first. You take a rest too. Don't think we are done. After dinner, you won't get any rest." Matt yawned cutely as he waved his hand. 

Lucy nodded and then went out. 

“And you. You have 24 hours to take Jade out and make her kill one of the awakens. Otherwise, I will make her do it my way.” Matt coldly spoke as he looked at Sam and then looked at Chris “And you, you will be coming with me tonight. You have played enough brother-brother with Sam. Now, I want to sleep. You can all be free.” 

Sam sighed, and Chris gulped. Now Sam had no choice but to talk to Jade. As for Chris, he didn't worry. What Matt said was the truth. He has played enough. It's time he truly faced the danger of fighting those awakens.

Then they both went outside.

“How many days was I passed out for?” Ashton asked.

“Three.” Matt gently replied as he pulled his t-shirt off.

“When was the last time you sleep?” Ashton asked.

“Before everything started.” Again, Matt gently replied.

“When was the last time you ate?” Ashton asked.

“Yesterday. Dinner. Now no talking. I am sleepy.” Matt sternly spoke as he laid on the sofa and closed his eyes.

"Have good dreams sleepyhead," Ashton whispered.

“Hmm.” Matt hummed as he went to dreamland.

Ashton took a deep breath. What he did last time when fighting that 5 m awaken was reckless. He knows it. But between him and Matt, if he has to save one. He will choose Matt without even thinking twice. So, he did. If he didn't then maybe all three of them would've died. So, saving Sam and Matt was the best decision at that time.

He just shook his head, looked at sleepy Matt, and also closed his eyes.

3