Chapter 47 – Enemies
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Boss, four people detected, and looks like their target is also the Grande mall." A man wearing all black clothes calmly spoke, his name was Liam, as he looked at the person in front of him.

“Hmm, people, I thought we killed everyone. How did four survive?” Boss asked.

"They look like outsiders' boss. Moreover, it looks like they are family. They also have two kids with them." Liam calmly portrayed.

"FAMILY! KIDS!! You are kidding, right. How did they survive till now? Especially kids." Oliver asked in surprise. He was so surprised that he nearly threw his guns.

"I don't know. But they all have weapons in their hands. The small kid has a sword, and the girl has a whip. Both weapons look beautiful. Their father has a giant hammer. It looks really mighty. And the mother has a bow." Liam described.

“Looks like they all had their fair share of walkers.” Emma chuckled as he licked her knife.

“What should we do with them, boss? Kill or capture.” Liam asked.

“What is there to ask? Kill them. No need to show any mercy. We are just a step away from completing our mission. No mistake is allowed, understand.” Nolan, the boss spoke.

“Understand.” All the five replied.

Besides Liam, Emma, Oliver, and Nolan. There were two more people in their group.

One was a girl, who was holding a staff in her hand, and the other one was a man, who stood side by side with Nolan, looking like his bodyguard.

"Like always, we will start by exploiting their weaknesses. Attack the boy. He is the smallest in the group. That means he is precious to them. Once he will die, they will become vulnerable. So, don't miss the chance. Again, no mistakes are allowed." Nolan explained.

"Who will attack them, boss. Or like always, Ava will start the bombarding." Liam asked.

"No, not Ava. Liam, you will start. We don't want to destroy everything and create panic. Kill as quickly as possible. Don't waste time. Once the attack hit, walkers will start grouping. If they circled us, we will be in big trouble." Nolan spoke

"Don't worry, boss. Sneak attack is my specialty. They won't even realize what kill them." Liam said.

……………

"How much more time will it take? We've been walking for three hours. Didn't you say the mall is just within 20 minutes' distance? Then, why aren't we still there?" Jade whispery grumbled, looking at Sam.

“Be patience, Jade. We are almost there.” Sam whispered back.

"Can you both please stop whispering? If any awaken heard you, we will be in big trouble." Matt snapped.

"Alright, stop it all of you. We are just a street away from Grande Mall. So, just deal with it." Lucy spoke, looking at three morons who were whispering to each other.

Matt coldly looked at Jade. Because of this bitch now he has to listen to Lucy bickering.

Jade, who knew when to shut her mouth, hurriedly get behind Sam. Only her brother can save her from this monster.

“3 awakens detected. Jade, deal with them.” Lucy spoke.

Jade smirked as she waved her whip, and with incredible speed, her whip flew, and without warning, it struck the first awaken brain.

But instead of stopping, her whip pierce threw, and with even greater speed, it struck the other two awakens brain.

Then the whip circled the dead awakens, silently lay them on the ground, and shrinked back.

It happened so smoothly that everyone was impressed.

Even Matt gave thumbs up to Jade this time.

Jade raised her head haughtily as she brushed her hair.

"Let's stay modest, shall we, Jade?" Sam smiled and continued, "Let's start moving."

But before they could start moving, Matt suddenly felt life-ending danger impending on them.

And without saying anything, he pushed Jade out of the way and blinked.

Then with a loud boom, the street they were standing on razzed with hundreds of wind blades.

The blades were so sharp and silent that whatever they touched, they left a deep cut.

It was like there were hundreds of gullies on a single street.

70 m away, Matt reappeared as he saw this scene. He became stunned.

On the other hand, Sam, Lucy, and Jade were frozen in their places.

Then they saw six humans calmly walking towards them. There were 4 men and 2 women.

3 of them were holding weapons, but the other three were empty-handed.

 

2