Chapter 48 – Battle begins
19 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The killing intent they felt from the other side made them freeze.

This was the first time they met humans after this whole mess started. And the moment they met, the other side went for a kill.

The intention of killing was written all over their faces.

Their first attack itself was so ruthless that Matt and others felt a chill crawling down their spines.

If they were even a little late, then Jade surely would've died.

It was their luck that the enemies attacked Matt instead of Jade. Otherwise, the result would've been something else.

Sam nearly shivered in horror when he thought of the fact of his sister being killed in front of him.

The anger, horror, anxiety, fear. All come rushing towards him as he without giving a damn, with full force, slammed his hammer on the ground and yelled, "TREMOR SLAM!!!"

“SAMMM STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!” Matt roared but he was still late. 

Before he could stop Sam, his hammer struck the ground, and everything within 100 m turned into ruin.

The houses, trees, buildings, everything that came in the way got destroyed.

On the other hand, Noland and others were a mess.

If not that Emma hurriedly put 3 shields and Ava put her fire shield and ice shield, they all would've died without any retaliation.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!!! I WILL KILL THIS SON OF A BITCH!!!" Nolan roared as he without any care, jumped towards Sam.

As his body started to transform.

All over his body, yellow and black spots started crawling, and within a second, instead of Nolan, there stood a 10 feet tall leopard.

The leopard had big and bulky muscles. Its big fangs were out, its nails were big enough to slit the person in two from between.

But looking at the leopard, Sam didn't give a damn as he with his all power, again slammed the hammer towards it and yelled, "SUMMON QUAKE!!!"

And out of nowhere, the quake energy came and hit the leopard straight on its body.

Nolan nearly felt his whole body ripping apart, as he with an astonishing speed, hit the building, nearly destroying everything in his way.

The pain.

It was so execrating that Nolan just wanted to die. He couldn't feel his hands. To save himself, he crossed his arms, and the attack struck him straight on the hands.

He thought now the guy had hit his most powerful skill, he wouldn't have any other powerful skill as before, but looks like he was wrong.

This attack was as powerful as before.

No.

It was even more powerful. It contained the power of quake, which made his whole body vibrate.

He could feel his bone crushing.

But in no time, his whole body started healing with an astonishing speed.

All the blood flowing out of his body stopped. His broken bones started healing, but then he saw the man with the hammer coming towards him from the sky.

He knew if he stuck by that hammer once more. He will truly die.

Sam again yelled, "TREMOR BURST!!!" But before his hammer could hit the leopard, he felt the whole world spinning.

Without him knowing, he flew like a ball.

"You didn't forget that there are more of us right," Noah asked.

Matt and others saw what happened, but before they could react, Noah punched Sam and rammed him towards the awakens horde, which was now running towards them.

Matt without caring, hurriedly blink and caught Sam before he could slam on the awakens.

Then, the silence descended.

SPLATTER

Everybody looked towards the debris where Nolan was fallen as he stood like the attack which hit him before never happened.

His body was back to normal. All the wounds, blood, crushed bones were back to their place as he glared at Sam " STRONG! I WILL GIVE YOU THAT!! BUT IF YOU THINK YOU ALL CAN GET OUT OF THIS PLACE ALIVE, THEN THINK TWICE!!!"

Then he looked at Liam and others and spoke coldly, "No need to hold it back. Show these bitches who are they messing with?"

And the moment they heard their boss, all of their gazes turned cold.

Especially Noah, who just like Nolan, started transforming.

But instead of turning into a leopard. 

He looked more like a dog.

9 feet tall dog.

And then it happened.

Nolan and Noah ran towards Sam.

Liam and Oliver targeted Matt.

Emma and Ava stared coldly at Jade and Lucy.

They knew who was the weak point for the other sides.

While Jade was still stunned and scared shitless.

She still couldn’t believe what happened just now.

First, she nearly died. 

Then, her brother lost control and killed everyone. 

Then, his brother himself nearly died.

The horror.

It was just too much.

Didn't Matt and others said once she got the weapon, she will become powerful. Then, why was everyone targeting her?

Why was she still so weak?

Why was again this happening to her?

No matter how many times she tried. No matter how much she prepared? She always remained a burden on her brothers. This fact never changed.

Never.

Especially after Terminus. This fact became even clearer.

Burden.

She hates this word to the core.

The piled anger, hatred, fear. It was just too much.

She just wanted to run. Run far away. 

Where nobody could get to her? 

Where nobody died? 

Where nobody gets hurt?

Why can’t the world get back to how it was before?

At least then, she wasn't this big of a burden.

SLAP!!!

"SNAP OUT OF IT, JADE! THEY ARE COMING!!" Lucy coldly spoke as she harshly slapped Jade, who was dazed and in horror.

Then she saw the girl wearing a black dress running towards her with an astonishing speed. 

In her entire life, she never saw someone ran this fast.

The surrounding was a mess. Stones were piled. Debris was everywhere, but she ran like there was nothing in her way.

She was fast, too fast.

And before she knew it. The girl was in front of her, and without hesitation, the girl stabbed the knife towards her throat.

 

2