Chapter 22 – Asher, the little devil
134 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

Ethan woke up from his sleep when he heard a phone ringing, without checking who was calling him he spoke while yawning “Hello.”

The other side was silent for a moment then a reply came “Who are you?”

Ethan's eyes snapped open, he had Aiden's phone in his hands instead of his and he just picked Aiden’s call “I am Ethan. Aiden is still sleeping, if you have any message for me to give him, you can tell me.”

The other side replied, “What are you doing in Aiden’s apartment at such an early morning and what is your relationship with him?”

Ethan hesitated, who the hell is this boy to ask him so many questions, and replied “Aiden’s boyfriend.”

The other side was again silent and then the reply came “Boyfriend as in a boy who fucks another boy?”

Ethan was stunned, why the hell does this reply sounded like Aiden? He hurriedly checked who the hell was on the line, a name appeared on the screen ‘Asher’. Ethan again hesitated then replied, “Yes, that type of boyfriend.”

Asher who was on the other side of the line said: “Give the phone to Aiden.”

Ethan was truly started getting annoyed by this Asher guy and said “He is still sleeping, I will tell him you called when he will wake up.”

Asher sighed and said “Just wake him up and say Asher is on the line. He surely will wake his ass up.”

Ethan calmed himself down and told himself not to feel jealous, it can be Aiden’s friend but Aiden has only 4 friends if he excludes himself then it will be 3 so where the fuck did this dude came from.

Ethan looked at Aiden who was sleeping looking like an angel, it’s only been one day since they have made out with each other, or more like he ate Aiden up. So, Aiden is still in pain and hasn’t stood up from his bed since yesterday, he even fed or took him to the bathroom himself.

Ethan woke Aiden up as gently as possible “Baby, some Asher dude is calling you.”

Asher who was on the line felt goosebumps rising all over his body and he yelled “Baby! What are you? Some kindergarten student, playing baby-baby!!!”

Ethan yelled back “Shut the hell up! My baby is sleeping here and I am waking him up for you, instead of feeling gratitude you are yelling at me!! I am truly starting to get annoyed by you now!!!”

Aiden who was sleeping heard Ethan yelling in front of his ears and felt so irritated that he slapped him and said: “I am sleeping here Ethan if you want to talk then get out of here.”

Ethan who felt a slap on his face was stunned, well he suddenly realized his position in this relationship, except when he was having sex, Aiden will always be above him and said “Baby, some Asher guy is calling you.”

Aiden looked at Ethan and took the phone from his hands and yelled “Do you know what is the time right now? It is 6:30 am and you are calling me at such an hour, for god sake Asher if you didn’t give me a good reason to wake me up I will kill you the next time we meet.”

Asher retorted “Says the one who is letting his boyfriend sleep in his apartment. I thought you who hates human beings and will never be in a relationship, do you know how much I was worried when I heard about that marriage thing, and here you are having fun while I am tensing myself over you.”

Aiden looked at Ethan and again slapped him and said “What was the need to pick up this assholes phone, huh? Let it ring and he will stop calling.”

Asher yelled, “I won’t! I am here and I will be in your apartment in half an hour so make something to eat for breakfast or order something for me!!” And cut his phone without waiting for Aiden’s reply.

Aiden was stunned, he can’t believe Asher is coming here. If he saw him like this, he will surely kill Ethan who made him turned into what he is looking right now. Aiden still can’t walk properly and was still feeling pain in his ass.

Aiden looked at Ethan and yelled, “Go and bring me medicine quickly.”

Ethan gulped, ok, now Aiden is angry, he just did whatever Aiden told him to do.

Aiden ate his medicine and made his way towards the bathroom, freshen himself up, and then sat back on his bed. He looked at Ethan and said, “Prepare something good for breakfast, Asher is coming here.”

Ethan wanted to ask Aiden who the hell is this Asher guy but he hold himself back from asking as Aiden is still angry, he made his way towards the kitchen and prepared Chilli chicken as a main dish and Chipotle Chilaquiles with the leftover.

Aiden who smelled such a delicious aroma from food felt his stomach grumbled with hunger. Aiden just gulped and waited for Asher to come, so that they can start eating their breakfast.

Ethan cooked Aiden's favorite chicken dishes, he has already bought chicken yesterday but didn’t make it as Aiden was sick, but today Aiden’s health is quite good and he is not feeling that much pain, well at least that what Aiden told it to him.

They both sat on the chair and waited for Asher to come and of course Aiden was sitting with a cushion on the chair.

And at last, the doorbell rang, Ethan without waiting for Aiden ran towards the door. He wants to see who the hell is that asshole who is coming here to meet his boyfriend.

The moment Ethan opened the door he was stunned. Handsome, Asher can only be described by this word. Hell, what did he eat while growing up to become this handsome? Of course, he wasn’t as handsome as his baby, but still, he was far more handsome than other people.

Asher looked at the person who was standing in front of him, bad boy, this person can only be described as a bad boy, even though his color is fair, he has worn one earring on his ear, his shirt was slightly open to show off his chest. His instinct tells him that this person is no good.

Asher looked at Ethan and smiled which looked more like a devil's grin to him and said “You must be Ethan, Aiden’s boyfriend right. Nice to meet you, I am Asher, Aiden’s younger brother.”

Ethan nearly felt himself fainting hearing what Asher said, he gulped, and let Asher come inside.

If you want to see more of this then make sure to use reviews, ratings, favorites, and follows to show more support.

PS: This book will receive a bonus chapter the day it touches 100+ stones.

4