Chapter 23 – Crazy Aiden
124 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

Aiden looked at both Ethan and Asher who were glaring at each other and said “Come inside both of you for god sake, don’t stop at the door, will you.”

Asher walked in and looked at Aiden and said “Good morning to you too brother.”

Then he looked at Aiden up and down, he felt his blood boiling when he saw his brother’s neck filled with bruises, hickeys and seeing as his brother was sitting on the cushion and not even standing up to greet his younger brother with a hug he sure knows what is the reason for that and he continued “Looks like you are the one taking his dick inside of your ass, big brother.”

Ethan who heard Asher's cold tone flinched but didn’t say anything.

Aiden firstly looked at Ethan who was standing silently and then at Asher and said “Yes, I am the one who is taking his dick on my ass, so what huh and when did it become your place to ask me questions? Just sit on the chair and eat, I am hungry, I don’t wait for anyone when it comes to food, you know that right.”

Asher smirked and put his hands-on Aiden's shoulder, Aiden winced in pain. Asher came down and looked at Aiden’s face and said “Give me a good reason not to kill your boyfriend, big brother.”

Aiden looked at Asher and replied calmly, “because I am telling you not to, this reason should be enough don’t you think.”

Asher snorted and sat on his chair beside Aiden. Ethan looked at Asher who sat beside his boyfriend and sat across them.

Asher looked at Ethan and then looked at Aiden and said “He sure did eat you well, I don’t think there is any part of your body which he didn’t taste.”

Ethan again flinched hearing Asher's sarcastic tone which was filled with anger. Aiden looked at Asher and smirked, “Sex was good, he fucked me 6 times, my ass is still burning, I wasn’t even able to walk yesterday.”

Ethan can’t believe how the hell these two brothers can talk about sex so easily without feeling any shame.

Asher looked at Ethan and said, “So, how was it, was my brother any good, you took his cherry, you should be proud of yourself, you can even brag about it that you have taken Aiden Lennox’s cherry.”

Ethan who was sitting across from Aiden and Asher has enough of it with this asshole, the moment he was going to storm with anger, Aiden spoke: “Asher, he is my boyfriend and that is final, so stop trying to pick up the fight with him.”

Asher looked at Aiden and yelled, “I don’t give a damn who is your boyfriend, you at least should remain safe and sound when you are with him, but instead I feel that you are in more danger when you are with this guy.”

Aiden sighed “It was my fault not his, at least this time it was my fault.”

Asher looked at his elder brother and said “I will believe you because I know you don’t lie, even if both of you want to have fun I am not stopping you, I am just telling you guys to be within a limit and not break each other bodies apart.”

Ethan who was sitting across both of the brother’s said “I am sorry, I was the one who lost control, I should have controlled myself.”

Asher looked at Ethan like he was looking at some kind of an idiot and said “You were fucking my brother and you think you could have controlled when you were fucking such a masterpiece, even I wouldn’t have controlled myself and fucked him till he couldn’t walk. I am just telling you guys to tone it down next time.”

Ethan truly thinks there is something wrong with Aiden’s family if everyone in his family is like this then how did they stay together and survive till now; he doesn’t want to think otherwise he will lose his mind.

Aiden looked at Asher and said, “Let’s eat, I don’t want to hear sex talk from someone who is three years younger than me.”

Asher retorted “When it comes to sex, I am your superior, I have fucked hundreds of girls.”

Aiden retorted back “Well, you haven’t fuck a boy yet, so you are still down me.”

Asher who tried to retort again couldn’t find any word so he just snorted and looked at the food.

Ethan placed three plates and served food one by one.

Aiden smirked, “My boyfriend has cooked it with his hands, you should feel proud that I am even letting you taste the food he makes for me.”

Asher ate one piece. Fuck, you won this round big brother I won’t retort back; this food is good.

Asher looked at Ethan and said, “Well, food is just so-so but I will still manage.”

Ethan chuckled and Aiden who was sitting next to Asher said: “There is no need to eat the food then, I will finish everything, don’t worry.”

Asher who found his food getting out of his hand quickly grabbed the plate and said: “How can I let my big brother do such a small task, let me help you, don’t worry it’s no trouble.”

Aiden snorted “Just eat if you want to, if you said one more thing about my boyfriend, believe me, boy, you will be getting your ass whipped.”

Asher harrumphed and said, “I am not 9 years old anymore, now I am 16 years old.”

Aiden glared at Asher and said, “Do you want to try and see if age will matter when I am the one who is beating you.”

Asher just snorted and ate his food. Aiden also enjoyed his food and Ethan; he can’t stop himself from looking at these two brothers who were fighting until their breakfast was done.

They were all sitting on the bed now, Aiden looked at Asher and asked “So, why the hell are you here?”

Asher replied, “Well, I came to check up on you, if you are ok or not, I mean you know mother was talking about your mar……”

Asher couldn’t complete his sentence as Aiden’s hand was on his mouth now as he said “Ethan doesn’t know about that thing and I am the one who is going to tell him about the whole situation when the time is right, so shut up, and I can take care of the mother, so there is no need for you to worry.”

Asher looked at Ethan and then Aiden, and smirked “Why am I not surprised? Now I know why my heartless brother suddenly got himself a boyfriend and got his ass fucked till he can’t walk. Everything is now getting clear.”

Aiden looked at Asher coldly and said “Ethan and I are a couple for a very long time, we just didn’t confirm it, because I don’t think there was any need for it but now that the need arises, I made him my boyfriend. If sex is what separates us from a relationship then I can have sex, and confirm this relationship with it.”

Ethan who doesn’t have any clue what the hell these two brothers are talking about asked “Uhm, am I missing something here.”

Aiden looked at Ethan and said “No, you are not, when the time is right you will know everything. Right now, is not the right time, so don’t ask.”

Ethan Just nodded his head. Asher stayed silent and Aiden being Aiden just did whatever the hell he wanted.

If you want to see more of this then make sure to use reviews, ratings, favorites, and follows to show more support.

PS: This book will receive a bonus chapter the day it touches 10k views.

5