Chapter 30 – Stamp it
109 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

Aiden looked at Ethan who was lying beside him naked and slapped him hard on the face.

Ethan who felt sudden pain striking on his face jumped and looked at Aiden and asked: “Baby, what happened, do you need anything?”

Aiden glared at him and yelled while gritting his teeth “Motherfucker, if you want to screw me, then screw me but what is a need to pinch my nipples so hardly, look how many bite marks are there in my nipples? How red they have become and they are fully erected even now. Do you know how painful my nipples are feeling, I can’t even touch them?”

Ethan looked at Aiden's nipples and then looked at his body and knew he again couldn’t control himself and fucked him hard.

Ethan crawled his way towards Aiden and hold his head, pushed him on his chest gently, and said “Sorry baby, this won’t happen again but your nipples are truly delicious and I wanted to eat them. Promise, this won’t happen again.”

Aiden sighed “I am not stopping you, Ethan, you can do whatever you want and I will never stop you, at that time it felt too good but now they are feeling too painful.”

Ethan looked at Aiden pitifully and said “Baby, I can’t control myself when I am with you, I just want to lock you up and fuck you again and again.”

Aiden laughed and said lewdly “Yeah, we can do it again if you want, even though I can’t feel my legs, can’t walk, feeling pain on my nipples, my lips are swelling and my whole body is sore, we can still do it again if you want.”

Ethan gulped and buried his head on Aiden’s neck and start smelling him to control himself.

Aiden laughed, so cute, this person who was so wild when having sex again become a kid.

Ethan looked at Aiden with a full of loving gaze and said “Why are you so good, so handsome, so tasty, so delicious and so horny? I won’t be able to stop myself if you remain like this baby.”

Aiden bit his lips and said, “There is no need to stop yourself in front of me, baby. I will let you do whatever you want as long as it is with me.”

Ethan just looked at his handsome boyfriend and kissed him gently, their lips were touching with each other’s but no one was moving their lips, they were just attached and they both look at each other with full of loving gaze.

Aiden looked at Ethan’s eyes and again felt warmth all over his body and said “What is the meaning of your eyes, why do they feel so warm Ethan? I love this gaze of yours. This is the gaze you gave me from the very start, from the moment we have met, somehow I am afraid of such a gaze, they make me scared.”

Ethan looked at Aiden who clearly look scared and hugged him tightly and said “Baby, it means I am yours, nothing more or less than that, my eyes are just telling you that I belong to you. I am your baby, you don’t need to be afraid of anything, I am here, always and forever for you.”

Aiden hugged Ethan tightly, afraid what if Ethan left him. Somewhere in his heart, he is afraid of relations and love from the moment he finds out about his parent’s secret, from the moment he cracked he become afraid that is why he doesn’t let anyone get close to him, especially Ethan who just did everything he wanted for him, and stick to him no matter how much he hurt him.

Ethan is just too good for him but now it is too late, now he won’t let Ethan go even if he begged him, now Ethan is his and this decision is final.

Aiden looked at the nine faces in front of him, which were looking at him, and said “He is mine, he is ours, from now on he will be one of us.” The other nine faces just nodded their heads towards Aiden.

Aiden raised his head and looked at Ethan and said “You said it baby, you are mine, so you better prepare for what’s coming next because from now on it will be a full war against your and my parents.”

Ethan laughed and said, “Don’t worry baby, I can control my parents, I am just afraid of your crazy parents.”

Aiden snorted “Forget about my parents, I am the one who makes my decisions for myself and nobody else, not even my crazy mother.”

Ethan nodded his head and said, “Aren’t you hungry, baby? Cuz I am.”

Aiden laughed and said, “If you didn’t say, I would have forgotten how hungry I am right now, it’s torture baby, go and cook something delicious but quickly.”

Ethan kissed Aiden hardly before leaving to cook food for them.

Aiden looked at Ethan who left to made food and then looked at himself and felt like crying.

Cold Faced: Fuck, it hurts like hell, my ass is sore, my nipples are so red, I can’t even move, it’s so painful.

Angry Faced: Who the hell told you to behave like a slut, you whore?

Cold Faced: It felt so good at that time but now it is painful.

Horny Faced: Ahhhhhhh, his dick, it’s so big, so delicious, how good he fucked our mouth and ass, I can still feel it.

Angry Faced: Here comes the second slut, only his comments were remaining.

Horny Faced: Shut the fuck up you motherfucker, you are just jealous that Ethan loves me more than you.

Angry Faced: Bitch, he doesn’t love you, he loves your ass.

Horny Faced: It’s still the same as long as he loves something of mine, it’s good.

Cold Faced: He loves me, I mean all of us, so just deal with it, I don’t want to hear anything bad about him.

Intelligent Faced: So, it’s final huh. He is our husband from now on. Should I stamp it?

Cold Faced: Do it.

All of them said together: Affirmative.

4