Chapter 35 – Ethan’s jealousy
100 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aurora Continent, Sector-X.

Ethan’s resident.

 

Ethan looked at his mom and then his sister who was sitting on the sofa with Aiden between them while he was still standing, they truly don’t give a damn about him, do they?

Kathryn smiled at Aiden and said, “You must be exhausted right Aiden, the trip was long, you didn’t drive the car the whole way, did you?”

Calm Faced Aiden smiled gently and said, “No mam, don’t worry, I wasn’t the one who was driving the car, it was Ethan, but yes I am a little bit exhausted.”

Annalise who was sitting beside or more like gluing herself to Aiden now said “You can rest then, I will show you my room, I mean I’ll show you your room.” 

Then she looked at Ethan who was glaring at her and said “What the hell are you waiting for? Go and get something to drink for Aiden, have some manners, would you.”

Ethan truly couldn’t believe what the hell was happening here. 

His sister was clearly trying to get on Aiden’s pants in front of him and she still wanted him to bring something to drink for him, no matter what, he won’t leave Aiden in between of his mother and sister and said: “We have many servants, they will bring drink so don’t worry.” 

“And Aiden will sleep with me in my bedroom. So, you don’t need to show him anything.” 

“For that purpose he has me, his friend.”

Annalise glared at Ethan. This motherfucker was ruining her plan and said “Ok then, show Aiden around the house and let him rest.”

Kathryn looked at her daughter and son who were clearly behaving like animals in heat and wanted Aiden for their satisfaction and said “Aiden, It won’t be a problem if you sleep with Ethan right.” 

“If you want, you can sleep in the guest room, if you are uncomfortable.”

Calm Faced Aiden smiled gently and replied, “No problem mam, I can sleep with Ethan.”

Kathryn nodded and Ethan without wasting any time took Aiden’s hand and pulled him to go to his room.

Annalise gritted her teeth and said, “I’ll kill Ethan, he ruined my plan.”

Kathryn slapped Annalise's head and said “Your mother is sitting right here beside you and you were still trying to get in Aiden’s pants in front of me without any shame.”

Annalise rubbed her head and said, “Mother, you can’t because you are married, but there is no problem in me having him.” 

“He is so handsome, so gentle. If I left such a big chance to have sex with him, I’ll probably regret it for the rest of my life.”

Kathryn's eyes widened and she slapped Annalise again and said “Have some shame, would you? He is your brother’s friend.”

Annalise without giving a damn about his brother said: “Fuck Ethan, I want Aiden and I will get him as long as he is single, even if he is not single, he can still have a one-night stand with me.”

Kathryn just shook her head, her daughter unlike other girls instead of being gentle was too wild and manly. 

……………………….

Ethan took Aiden to his room and the moment he entered his room, he locked the door from inside and kissed Aiden furiously.

Fuck, how dare his sister tries to flirt with his Aiden. 

Aiden is his, only his and nobody else's, especially not his sister’s.

Calm Faced Aiden just stayed standing there calmly and gave Ethan’s furious kisses reply with a gentle kiss to calm his anger down.

Aiden’s kisses were gentle, they touched Ethan’s lips, they licked, they pulled, they pushed, his kisses were tender and smooth.

Ethan felt his anger calming down and start kissing Aiden slowly and start sucking his lips deeply and fully taking Aiden’s tongue inside of his mouth.

Ethan had both of his hands-on Aiden’s ass and he was squeezing them slowly, feeling them up.

Aiden had his both hands behind Ethan’s neck and he was kissing Ethan gently and slowly, enjoying fully without any tension, he was smooth just like a breeze.

Ethan and Aiden both kissed like this for a long time but both of their kisses were gentle instead of regular wild, filled with lust.

Their kisses, this time were filled with love, tenderness, smoothness, and gentleness.

Ethan looked at Aiden who was looking back at him tenderly and there was a small smile on Aiden’s face, which was making him go all soft.

He hugged Aiden and said, “You are mine, mine alone, no one else's, do you understand?”

Calm Faced Aiden hugged him back and said, “I know that already, didn’t you mark my whole body with your teeth to make people know this, look at my neck it’s still filled with your love bites.”

Ethan looked at Aiden's neck which has so many of his love bites but still felt they were too few and bit Aiden’s neck again and start making more love bites.

Calm Faced Aiden just stood there and let Ethan do whatever he wanted.

Ethan, when he felt it was enough, looked at Aiden’s neck and nodded his head in satisfaction.

Aiden smiled at Ethan gently and raised his one hand, put it on Ethan’s head and rubbed it gently as parents do to their kids and asked “Are you satisfied now? If you are not, you can do anything to me, until you are satisfied.”

Ethan didn’t say anything and just hugged Aiden and said” How can you be this calm when you are meeting my parents for the first time?”

Calm Faced Aiden rubbed Ethan’s back and said “One of us needs to be calm in such a situation and I know you can’t, so I’ll be the one who will keep the situation in check, you don’t need to worry, just enjoy yourself like always.”

Ethan nodded his head and asked, “Can I fuck you tonight, I won’t be able to calm down if I don’t.”

Calm Faced Aiden nodded his head and said, “I already said it, I will give you whatever you want, whenever you want, so just take it what is yours, don’t ask.”

Ethan smiled at Aiden, his gaze was filled with love, and said “Why are you so handsome and romantic today? It feels different, it feels more lovely, I didn’t mean it’s not always like this but today I like this atmosphere.”

Calm Faced Aiden smiled gently and said, “Anything for you baby, I can become whatever you want, cute, gentle, aggressive, horny, domineering, whatever you want baby.”

Ethan laughed and said, “I just want my Aiden, it doesn’t matter If he is cute, horny or anything, as long as it is my Aiden, I want him.”

Calm Faced Aiden laughed “Well, your Aiden is right here, you can have him whenever and however you want.”

Ethan and Aiden looked at each other eyes full of love, hugged, and stood there without leaving each other.

2