Chapter 36 – Romance
108 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aurora Continent, Sector-X.

Duncan Mansion, Ethan’s room.

 

Ethan was lying on Aiden’s lap and Aiden was brushing his hair with his hands.

Ethan looked at Aiden who was looking at him calmly, he liked this atmosphere where it was just him and Aiden, his Aiden.

Ethan put one hand on Aiden’s head and pulled him for a kiss. 

Calm Faced Aiden kissed him lightly and smiled “What happened, why are you kissing me again and again?”

Ethan just shook his head “Don’t know baby, I just want to kiss you, can’t I?”

Calm Faced Aiden laughed “Of course you can, I won’t stop you.”

Ethan stood up, picked Aiden up, and placed him on his lap and now both of them were looking at each other.

Ethan gulped and kissed Aiden’s lips slowly and gently. 

He put his lips between Aiden’s lips and locked them together and start licking them slowly, feeling them fully, tasting every ounce of his lips.

Calm Faced Aiden followed Ethan’s lead and licked his lips in return. 

Ethan placed both of his hands on Aiden’s ass, pulled his pants off with his underwear to his knees. Aiden let him pull his pant and underwear off.

Then Ethan unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick from his pant.

Ethan placed two of his fingers on Aiden’s mouth and Aiden started sucking them.

Ethan made his way toward Aiden’s neck and start eating his neck slowly and gently.

After Ethan's fingers were enough slippery with Aiden’s saliva. Ethan pulled off his fingers from Aiden’s mouth and put both of his fingers inside of Aiden’s ass.

Calm Faced Aiden bit his lips not to moan hard and kissed Ethan to lock his lips with him.

Ethan starts fingering Aiden, at the same time kiss him and taste him as much as he could.

Ethan broke the kiss and both of them looked at each other, Ethan spit some saliva on his hand and rubbed it on his dick, and then placed his dick head on Aiden’s asshole.

Calm Faced Aiden who felt Ethan’s dick on his ass, bit his lips, and pushed himself down, and slowly took Ethan’s dick inside of his ass.

Calm Faced Aiden closed his eyes when it hurt him and start kissing Ethan. Ethan didn’t stop and slowly-slowly put his dick fully inside of Aiden.

Now Aiden was sitting on top of him, taking his dick fully. 

Aiden's legs were locked in Ethan’s waist and they were sitting in a hug position.

Ethan started pushing Aiden’s ass up and down on his dick.

Calm Faced Aiden followed Ethan’s lead and started pushing his ass up and down, slowly moving his ass.

Ethan fucked Aiden slowly, gently, unlike other times, this time they were slow, and they were both loving the moment with each other.

Ethan was fucking Aiden and at the same time kissing him tenderly, licking his lips, biting them, sucking them, pulling them apart, pushing his tongue, and tasting Aiden’s inside fully.

Aiden’s eyes were dreamy, he was feeling loved, he like this feeling, it was warm, it was slow, they were slow, gentle, tender and Aiden loved it.

Calm Faced Aiden looked at Ethan and moaned “Baby, you can move faster if you want to.”

Ethan bit Aiden’s chin and said “I like this way baby, I want to feel you fully, I can feel your warmth in my whole body like this baby and it feels wonderful.”

Calm Faced Aiden bit his lip and nodded his head.

Ethan looked at Aiden, there were small tears in Aiden’s eyes, he licked them off with his tongue and then he put his tongue inside of Aiden’s mouth and start kissing him.

Calm Faced Aiden opened his mouth to let Ethan push his tongue inside of him and let him explore.

Ethan was moving slowly inside of Aiden, he was fucking him slow but deep, every thrust made Aiden shudder.

Ethan placed his head on Aiden’s shoulder and start moving quickly and fucking Aiden faster, he was close, he wanted to release his seed inside of Aiden.

Aiden knew Ethan was closed and moved his ass up and down quickly.

They both were in rhythm, if Ethan was pushing up, then Aiden was pushing down, If Ethan was pulling down, then Aiden was pulling up.

Calm Faced Aiden was biting his lips not to moan but he still couldn’t control his moans so he bit Ethan’s neck to shut his mouth.

Ethan who felt pain in his neck shuddered and cummed hard inside of Aiden’s ass.

Calm Faced Aiden who felt warm liquid inside of his ass also shuddered and he also released his seed furiously.

They both stayed like this until their breathing was back to calm but Ethan was still inside of Aiden and his dick was still standing as energetic as ever.

Aiden looked at Ethan and said, “Looks like you still couldn’t wait till night to fuck me.”

Ethan looked at Aiden tenderly and said “Baby, you look just too good today I still don’t want to stop, so let me just fuck you like this.”

Calm Faced Aiden laughed gently and nodded his head and Ethan again starting fucking Aiden without stopping.

Calm Faced Aiden himself didn’t stop and started moving his hips up and down.

Ethan looked at Aiden and opened his shirt's three buttons and then looked at his nipples which were still red from his sucking and pinching. 

Then he looked at Aiden and asked “Baby can I eat them, I want to, I am hungry.”

Aiden laughed and said, “Take whatever you want baby, everything is yours, don’t ask.”

Ethan put his mouth on Aiden’s nipple and licked it slowly. Aiden shuddered when he felt Ethan’s tongue on his nipple.

Ethan then sucked Aiden’s nipple slowly, tenderly, he nibbled it, he bit them gently and sucked them to taste fully.

Aiden’s mouth was open, he couldn’t even moan, he was in so much pleasure, his saliva was dripping out from the corner of his mouth.

Ethan looked at Aiden who was looking high, like he was on a drug, and licked the saliva off of his mouth, kissed him and sucked every drop of saliva from Aiden’s mouth, and gulped it down his throat.

For Aiden, this all was just too much and he again started cumming without any warning.

Ethan felt Aiden cumming, when Aiden cum, he clinched his asshole tightly and now Ethan's dick was clenched so tightly that it made him shudder, it was too much for him and he also released his seed again inside of Aiden.

They both again started breathing harshly.

Ethan looked at Aiden tenderly and kissed him and then start moving again without waiting for Aiden.

Calm Faced Aiden just followed him and they fucked like this 3 more times until it was dinner time.

2