Chapter 39 – So-called family meeting
98 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aurora Continent, Sector-X.

Duncan Mansion.

Knox Library,

 

Ethan looked at all the males of the family who were glaring at him and said in annoyance “What? What are you all looking at, huh??”

Nash yelled “Seriously Ethan, do you really think we don’t know what is going on between you and Aiden??? Only a stupid person won’t notice you both when you were being so much lovey-dovey in front of everyone!!!”

Knox added, “Let’s not forget about those love bites, his whole neck was filled with them. You beast, this is how I raise you; you have nearly eaten such a good and gentle kid, his whole neck was chewed.”

Ethan's eyes were wide open, he couldn’t believe what his father was saying. 

A good and gentle kid? 

Who? 

Aiden? 

If he is good and gentle then no one in this world is bad anymore.

Ethan yelled, “So what, I wanted all of you to know that he is my boyfriend and later he will be my wife.”

Nathanial slapped Ethan’s head and said “Who the hell are you calling your wife, huh? Do you even deserve him, you monster?”

Ethan yelled back “If I don’t deserve him then nobody in this world deserves him! It took me 6 months to make him my friend!! Two years to make him my boyfriend!!! I have waited so much for him and now he is mine and I will keep him with me, no matter what!!!!”

Nash slapped Ethan head from behind “What do you mean you will keep him, is he some kind of object which you can just keep if you want to? Do his parents even know that there is a pervert living in their son’s house, who is keeping his eye on him 24/7?”

Ethan rubbed his head and said, “I don’t know about his family, he didn’t tell me about them, I have met his brother though and he already accepted us.”

Knox rubbed his temple and said, “Does his brother acceptance means anything at all, his parent's acceptance is what you need, you moron.”

Ethan grumbled “It’s not like I am marrying him tomorrow, so why do you care this much? When the right time will come I will deal with his parents. On top of that, why won’t his parents accept me, I am Knox Duncan’s son, who doesn’t want me as their son-in-law.”

Nash laughed from behind him “Finally coming out of your shell, aren’t you? Just say you want to use your father’s name to make his parents accept you, no need to mash your words.”

Ethan said with a plain face “I am not mincing my words, I am just stating the fact. Being Knox Duncan's son is one of my merit, if I didn’t use it to my advantage then I would be a moron. If they still don’t agree, then we can buy Aiden from them.”

Nathanial slapped Ethan’s head and yelled “What is Aiden, an object, which you can buy by giving money, huh?”

Ethan rubbed his head in annoyance, why the hell is everyone slapping him today and said “Asher, Aiden’s brother told me, if I have Aiden’s mothers yes, then no one else’s opinion matters, and his mother loves money. If we give her enough money, she will surely give Aiden to us.”

Knox just rubbed his temple, still couldn’t believe his son was thinking of buying his boyfriend.

Ethan then looked at all of them and said “And for god sake keep Annalise in check, she is flirting with Aiden. Aiden is tolerating her enough, if by any chance he got mad even I won’t be able to save her.”

Nathanial slapped Ethan’s head again and said “Stop spouting lies about your boyfriend, what will that good kid do huh?”

Ethan looked at his grandfather and yelled “Aiden, good kid! He is the worst nightmare that can happen to anyone’s life!! Only I can handle him!!! If it wasn’t for me, he wouldn’t even step in this house even if you beg him. He doesn’t let anyone touch him, much less talk to him and befriend him, that’s just asking for a beating. I don’t even remember how many times he has slapped me.” Ethan shivered when he thought of Aiden beating him.

Everyone looked at Ethan suspiciously, can’t believe what nonsense he was spouting.

Nash said, “Forget about Aiden, father. Just like Ethan said there is still a long time, it’s not like they are marrying tomorrow.”

Knox rubbed his temple and nodded his head in confirmation and then looked at Ethan and asked “So, is your area clear?”

Ethan nodded and said “Sector A, B, C, and D are clear. There are no more warriors in these sectors who are worth killing.”

Knox nodded and then looked at Nash. Nash said “It’s the same in my sectors. It’s silent over there.”

Knox nodded his head and then said while looking at Ethan “Soon Sector-D will be chaotic, protect your boyfriend and kill every warrior you can find who is not from our Continent, no mercy. Don’t meddle in military work. Just complete your mission. If they come between you and your mission, just tell them your last name that will be enough and they won’t meddle in your mission again”

Ethan nodded and said “It will be done. Can I go back now, my boyfriend is waiting?”

Knox just sighed and nodded his head.

Ethan stood from his seat and ran towards his room.

He entered his room and found Aiden still sleeping. They started meeting early in his request when everyone was still sleeping except all the men in the family.

Ethan locked his door and went to his bed.

Ethan lifted Aiden and placed Aiden on top of him. Aiden who felt Ethan beneath him, hugged him tightly without opening his eyes.

Ethan rubbed Aiden’s back lovingly and buried his face on Aiden’s neck and start smelling him. He just wanted to remain with his Aiden like this. Aiden and him, just like this, forever and ever.

3