Chapter 45 – Stubborn Ethan, Evil Aiden
93 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

Indifferent Faced Aiden looked at Ethan who was laying on the floor while rubbing his whole body and yelled “Are you still not gonna talk?”

Ethan didn’t even look at him. Anyway, his body is powerful and he will heal in no time, but it still hurt, Aiden’s punches hit him hard every time, and right now he was hitting him without caring where his punches hit, so sometimes they hit him on his weak points too.

Aiden went back to his mind:

Indifferent Faced: This fucker truly is very resilient; he truly isn’t talking to us.

Cold Faced: Why the hell did you ask for healing cards from Victoria?

Indifferent Faced: So next time when he fucks us; we can use it to heal our body.

Cold Face: What should we do with this little fucker now?

Intelligent Faced: It’s time for negotiation, let’s make a deal with him.

Angry Faced: Are we gonna lose to him just like that?

Intelligent Faced: We aren’t losing to him, he is our husband, sometimes we also need to take a step back in our relationship.

Calm Faced: At the end of the day, he is just worried about us.

Cold Faced: Then make a deal with him, ‘Intelligent’ deal with this little fucker.

Intelligent Faced: Affirmative.

Intelligent Faced Aiden looked at Ethan who was still laying on the floor waiting for more beating and raised his hands in defeat “Alright, you won, we will negotiate. You tell me what you want and I will tell you what I want and we will both decide in between our deals, what do you say?”

Ethan looked at Aiden in surprise, he thought Aiden will still beat him until he was satisfied but looks like Aiden has other plans and said “Deal.”

They both stood and walk towards the sofa and sat on it.

Now they both were facing each other.

Intelligent Faced Aiden asked, “So, what do you want?”

Ethan replied, “I want us to have sex only 2 times a day.”

Intelligent Faced Aiden nodded “Done. Now that you have requested something from me, then it is right for me to request something from you.”

Ethan nodded and said, “Of course.”

Intelligent Faced Aiden nodded and smiled “From now on you can’t do anything sexual with me when we are not doing sex, not even a hug.”

Ethan looked at Aiden with a wide-opened mouth, what the hell was this request and said “What about grabbing hands.”

Intelligent Faced Aiden smiled “Except when having sex, you can’t touch me at all, you can look at me from afar but can’t touch me, no matter what, it will be a deal if you accept this request of mine.”

Ethan gulped “Look at but can’t touch.”

Intelligent Faced Aiden nodded “Yes, what would it be, deal or no deal?”

Ethan sat silent and said, “You can ask for anything else If you want.”

Intelligent Faced Aiden shook his head and said, “No, I just want to maintain our distance like we always did before our relationship. You can fuck me two times a day, except that no touching, no hugging, no kissing, and no sleeping together.”

Ethan gulped and said, “I only have one request, then why do you have so many?”

Intelligent Faced Aided smiled “Where are so many requests, my request is simple, don’t touch me except when having sex, isn’t this just one request?”

Ethan felt himself falling into a deep pit. No matter what, he can’t resist Aiden, even though today he didn’t talk to him, Aiden himself was touching him from time to time to give him his daily dose of touches, although he was just beating him but still touch was a touch but now Aiden is telling him not to touch him at all.

What the hell should he do? No, it is Aiden we are talking about, what if he harms him again, he can’t let this happen and nodded “Ok deal.”

Intelligent Faced Aiden smiled “Deal.”

Aiden took out a paper and wrote both of their conditions on it and signed it. Ethan did the same. 

Now, this agreement will starts from tomorrow, today they can do whatever they want.

Intelligent Faced Aiden looked at Ethan and said, “Are you happy now?”

Ethan nodded and said, “I am happy with this agreement, at least I won’t hurt you from now on.”

Intelligent Faced Aiden nodded and said “It is good that you are satisfied with this condition. From tomorrow on you can only fuck me 2 times, that means you can only dump two of your loads inside of me.”

Ethan gulped and nodded “Yes.”

Intelligent Faced Aiden smiled evilly. Motherfucker, he will make Ethan beg him to disperse this agreement, he will make sure that Ethan while crawling on his knees will lick his feet.

Ethan who saw Aiden smile felt a chill passing down his spine but now the agreement was settled and he can’t do anything at all.

Intelligent Faced Aiden stood up and sat on Ethan’s lap and said “You can do anything you want with me today, the agreement will start from tomorrow. Tell me baby, what do you want to do to me, fuck me, suck me, kiss me, lick me, tell me baby and I am all yours.” And licked his lips with his tongue.

Ethan gulped and just sat there not moving at all.

Intelligent Faced Aiden chuckled “Look who is afraid, well sooner or later you will be back to where you belong baby.”

Intelligent Faced Aiden locked his lips with Ethan’s and start kissing him, he put both of his hands-on Ethan’s neck and pushed his tongue inside of Ethan’s mouth, and start sucking his mouth.

Ethan just sat there controlling himself, not to do anything to Aiden. He wanted to resist Aiden just like he did till now.

Intelligent didn’t care about Ethan at all and just satisfied himself by kissing Ethan. He licked, he sucked, he nibbled, he tasted until he was fully satisfied.

Intelligent then made his way onto Ethan’s neck and found it cleaned. It happens every time no matter how many love bites he gives to Ethan, they fade away very quickly.

Intelligent smirked and bit him harshly and dig his teeth as much as he could inside of Ethan’s flesh and blood start pouring out of his neck, then he licked it with his tongue and start sucking his neck hard where he bit Ethan without caring if the blood was going in his mouth.

Ethan who felt Aiden biting him flinched and controlled himself not to yell, he could feel Aiden licking his blood off of his neck, he just sat there and let Aiden bit him and vent his anger on him.

After Aiden was satisfied, he smiled “Now it won’t fade away that easily.”

Ethan just nodded. Aiden looked at him and said, “Baby, from tomorrow on our agreement will start, don’t forget.” And stood up to sleep in his bedroom leaving Ethan sitting on the sofa.

2