Chapter 50 – Horny Ethan Part-I
188 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector- C, Block-C

In Ethan’s car

 

“Stop bullying me Ethan, don’t think that I won’t beat you; you are getting too ahead of yourself.” Yelled Aiden angrily at his boyfriend who was staring at him hungrily and wanted him inside of the car.

Ethan rubbed his dick above his pant and looked at Aiden while biting his lips and said “Baby, please, I want you, I want you so hard, give me baby, atleast give me your mouth, I want to release myself so hard baby, just once baby, please, help me this time baby, please, I want you.”

Aiden bit his lips looking at Ethan who was now opening his pants without caring about his reply.

Ethan pulled his dick out and looked at Aiden and growled “Look baby, what you did to me, it’s twitching so hard, I can’t even touch myself, it’s hurting baby.” And put his hand on Aiden's neck and bend him down towards his dick.

Aiden gulped when Ethan put his hand on his neck and pulled him towards his length.

Aiden looked at Ethan who was looking at him with hunger and knew he can’t stop now and licked Ethan’s dick from bottom to top.

Ethan shuddered when he felt Aiden’s warm tongue on his dick.

Aiden without waiting put Ethan’s dick in his mouth and start bobbing his head up and down, he used his mouth to suck, his tongue to tease Ethan’s length, his dick head, his balls.

Ethan placed his hand on Aiden’s head and pushed him fully toward his length and put his dick fully inside of Aiden’s mouth and without waiting for Aiden to adjust, start fucking his mouth like he always does.

Aiden adjusted himself to Ethan’s length quickly, he was getting used to Ethan’s violent fucking and sucked him while using his tongue to give him even more satisfaction.

Ethan fucked Aiden’s mouth as fast as he could and moaned “Suck it baby………. suck it hard…………… suck it like a bitch you are……………… suck it………..”

Ethan abused Aiden’s mouth with his dick while Aiden himself was bobbing his head up and down sucking Ethan as much as he could.

He used his tongue skillfully, he hit Ethan weak spots again and again, he sometimes teased him, sometimes took Ethan's length fully and hold himself there and let Ethan feel the full warmth of his mouth.

Aiden placed his hand on Ethan’s balls and start playing with them when he felt Ethan was close.

Ethan when felt Aiden’s warm hands on his balls and warm tongue on his dick head shuddered and cum, Aiden without wasting any time gulped his cum down his throat without wasting a drop.

Ethan was breathing heavily; his dick was still standing fully, he wasn’t done, he wanted more, this was nothing for him.

Aiden looked at Ethan’s dick and felt like crying, he can’t suck anymore, his jaw is hurting, his throat is hurting, he has been sucking Ethan for 15 minutes and finally he came but looking at Ethan’s dick, it feels like Ethan is just getting started.

Ethan looked at Aiden hungrily and grumbled “More, I want more baby, give me more, I want you, I want to fuck you, I want to eat you, I want to cum inside of you, I want to mark you, give me what is mine baby, I want you now, I can’t wait.”

Aiden gulped, why the hell is his Ethan is turning more and more into some kind of horny monster as the days are passing by and somehow got hold of Ethan's hand and said patiently “Baby, not here, we are in the parking lot, we can’t do it here, let’s go to any hotel, shall we, please. There is a hotel here in nearby distance, in ten minutes we will be there.”

Ethan looked at Aiden hungrily and licked his lips “When we get to the hotel room, I won’t stop no matter what.”

Aiden gulped and nodded his head, Ethan without closing his pant started his car and start driving towards the hotel which was ten minutes away from there.

Aiden hurriedly helped Ethan and buttoned his pent and waited for them to get to the hotel.

Ethan when get to the hotel, hurriedly parked his car and pulled Aiden towards the reception, and told the receptionist to give them the best room without caring about the cost.

The receptionist saw two handsome guys, one who was looking at the other with lustful eyes and the other one was just rubbing his hand on the first one's back.

The receptionist hurriedly gave them room keys, Ethan looked at room no. which was 541 and pulled Aiden towards him, and start rushing towards the room.

Aiden just followed Ethan’s steps and they get inside the elevator.

Ethan when got inside the Elevator, he just closed the elevator door as quickly as he could and start kissing Aiden the moment the elevator door closed.

Aiden just holds onto Ethan’s waist and let Ethan do whatever he wants.

Ethan was aggressive, he was kissing him furiously, eating his lips, sucking his inside, fucking his mouth with his tongue, choking him with his left hand, and squeezing his ass with his other hand.

Aiden just stood there and hold onto Ethan as much as he could.

Finally, the elevator stops, Ethan stopped kissing Aiden and yelled “Fuck this shit, where the hell is our room.”

Aiden gulped, Ethan was angry, it is the third time that Ethan has to stop himself from eating him.

Ethan pulled Aiden and checked the rooms and finally found room no. 541, he opened the room, pushed Aiden inside, and closed the door hurriedly.

Now he and Aiden were alone.

Ethan looked at Aiden hungrily and locked him between his hands and growled “Now you are all mine, now no one will be able to disturb us and now I want you all, all for me.”

Aiden just nodded his head hurriedly, he just thanked God that he has asked Victoria for healing cards and he has ten cards on his wallet right now.

2