Chapter 51 – Horny Ethan Part-II
209 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector- C, Block-C

Walkabout Hotel, Room No. 541

 

Ethan who was now filled with lust and without waiting for anything pushed Aiden towards the wall and started tearing off his clothes, first his shirt and then start sucking his neck, he was aggressive and he starts biting Aiden’s neck furiously.

Aiden was pinned on the wall. Ethan was sticking to him, sucking his neck so hardly that he could feel pain every time Ethan bit him. He could feel Ethan trying to rip open even his pent but was failing to do so, so he hurriedly unbuttoned his pant.

Ethan hurriedly pulled off Aiden’s pants and threw it with his underwear. Now Aiden was fully naked.

Ethan hurriedly unzipped his pant and took out his dick, turned Aiden towards the wall, spit in his dick, and without preparing Aiden, he sticks his dick on Aiden’s ass and shoved it fully inside.

Aiden’s eyes widened, he could feel his inside tearing, he screamed but Ethan put his hand on Aiden’s mouth.

Ethan stick to Aiden’s who was pinning between him and the wall and start fucking him furiously, with his left hand he pulled Aiden’s face towards his and start kissing him, he sucked his lips, licked his lips, nibbled his lips, tasted his inside fully like a hungry monster.

Aiden just opened his mouth to give Ethan better access to his mouth and moaned every time Ethan hit his spot, he was now moaning like crazy, holding onto Ethan’s neck with his left hand to laid on Ethan. Everyone on the corridor could easily hear both of them, Aiden was moaning this much.

Ethan sometimes kissed Aiden, sometimes bit his neck, sometimes played with his nipples, he was touching every part of Aiden’s body not letting any part free.

Ethan was moving faster and faster, he was going as deeper as he could inside of Aiden, he could feel Aiden’s inside, his dick could feel Aiden’s warmth, Aiden was tight and he wanted to feel him fully.

Aiden himself has his eyes opened and there were tears on his eyes, his face was red, he was kissing Ethan nonstop not letting him go even for a moment, he wanted to suppress his moans.

Ethan put his hand on Aiden’s dick and started stroking him slowly.

Aiden’s eyes again widened, Ethan was hitting his spot so much that he was already getting close and now he starts stroking him, he lost it and start cumming aggressively. He lost his all strength and just hold onto Ethan with his hand.

When Aiden cum, Ethan could feel Aiden clinching his dick with his ass and he also lost it and start cumming.

Ethan wasn’t done yet. He lifted Aiden up and hurriedly went to bed, took off all of his clothes, and laid Aiden on the bed, opened his legs to gain better access, and again put his dick where it belongs.

Now Aiden could see Ethan’s face so he hurriedly put both of his hands on Ethan’s head and pulled him towards himself, hugged him tightly, and start kissing him aggressively.

Ethan laid on top of Aiden and again start fucking him, he hit Aiden’s spot again and again to give him more pleasure.

Aiden who was kissing Ethan now again starts moaning crazily “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………baby…………….there……………… uhmmmmmmm………….. don’t………………… ahhhhhhhhh…………….. slow………………. ahhhhhhhhhhhh………….. uhmmmm…………….. faster…………… go…………….. faster…………uhmmmmmm….”

Ethan listened to Aiden’s moans and start moving faster, he locked his lips with Aiden’s and start fucking his mouth.

Aiden just opened his mouth, holding onto Ethan’s back with his hands.

Ethan sucked Aiden’s lips, eating his lips as much as he could, when he was breathless then he starts sucking Aiden’s nipples, he bit them, circled with his tongue, licked them, tasting them, not letting any moment pass by without tasting Aiden’s body.

Aiden just holds onto Ethan’s head, his mouth was still open and he was moaning crazily, moving up and down with Ethan, he was following Ethan’s rhythm, he could feel Ethan’s dick inside of him, every time Ethan hit his spot, Aiden moan lewdly.

Ethan was going crazy listening to Aiden’s moan and he starts biting Aiden everywhere, his nipples, his chest, his neck, his lips, he wanted more and he took it, he started fucking Aiden even more crazily, he took Aiden’s one leg, hold onto it and start fucking Aiden furiously.

Aiden’s eyes widened, his mouth was open, saliva was dripping from his mouth, now he couldn’t even moan, Ethan was fucking him even more deeply now, he was so fast that Aiden didn’t even have time to moan and do anything. Aiden just laid there until he felt getting close and cum again.

Ethan when saw Aiden cumming, lifted Aiden again and laid himself on the bed and Aiden on top of him and start fucking him even more aggressively, he wanted to cum and he wanted to release his load inside of Aiden so much and he did, he came and start cumming.

Both of them were breathing harshly, Ethan looked at Aiden who has his eyes filled with lust, and growled “Baby, move for me, move your ass, I want you baby, give your daddy what he wants.” And spanked Aiden’s ass.

Aiden yelped but soon start moving his ass, he was slow at the start but soon start picking rhythm, he tried to hit his own spot again and again to take more fun but he couldn’t, he looked at Ethan with lustful eyes, but Ethan was laying and enjoying himself. 

Aiden bent down and kissed Ethan, his eyes were clearly telling Ethan to move.

Ethan looked at Aiden's eyes and knew what Aiden wanted. He put both of his hands-on Aiden's ass and start going up and down with Aiden. Ethan was aggressive like always.

Aiden himself didn’t stop and was pushing himself on Ethan’s dick again and again while biting Ethan.

This time Aiden was going crazy, he could feel Ethan fully inside of him, he could feel his inside was filling with Ethan’s dick and he wanted more, so he started moving his hips with Ethan’s rhythm but he wanted more, he wanted Ethan fully, he wanted to mark Ethan and he starts biting Ethan all over, this time he was biting Ethan everywhere.

Ethan was going crazy, Aiden was biting his neck, his chest, his shoulders, his back, his lips, and even his ears, he didn’t let any upper part of him without his bites. The more Aiden bit him, the more pleasure he was getting from fucking Aiden, he drowned himself in lust and again start cumming.

Aiden who felt Ethan cumming inside of him also start cumming, he was nearly leaking now, he couldn’t stop himself and just laid on top of Ethan.

They both again start huffing furiously, now Aiden doesn’t have any strength but he knew Ethan wasn’t done and he was right, Ethan fucked him again and again, even when he was sleeping he could still feel Ethan’s dick inside of him, he couldn’t even remember how many times Ethan fucked him that night.

2