Chapter 52 – Playful Aiden
137 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector- C, Block-C

Walkabout Hotel, Room No. 541

 

Ethan woke up from his sleep and like always found Aiden on top of him sleeping peacefully,

He could see his biting marks all over Aiden’s body but this time he wasn’t panicking, he has brought healing crystals with him, he has made a lot of them in his free time.

Like always, Aiden was still looking handsome, he was sleeping so peacefully like an angel. Ethan had a smile on his face when he was looking at Aiden.

He just laid there enjoying himself, he could feel Aiden’s breath on his chest, he could hear Aiden’s heart thumping on his chest, moving with his own heartbeat, he could see Aiden’s face and he was enjoying this breathtaking sight early in the morning

Ethan laid there looking at Aiden like this for half an hour and finally Aiden move or more like cringed in pain.

Aiden woke up and he could feel immense pain all over his body, he cringed when he suddenly felt this much pain.

Ethan looked at Aiden who opened his eyes for a moment and then closed his eyes tightly when he felt pain. Ethan controlled his emotions and said “Baby.”

Aiden who heard Ethan's voice opened his eyes and looked at Ethan who was staring at him with a calm face, he didn’t look panicked or afraid, he was looking at him calmly.

Aiden smiled “Yo hotty, looking this hot early in the morning, you should be sued for this.” With his head still laying on Ethan’s chest.

Ethan smiled back “Says the one who has been giving me such a breathtaking sight from the moment I woke up.” At the same time rubbed Aiden’s head slowly with his hand.

Aiden closed his eyes and feel Ethan’s hand on his head with a smile on his face. He like this, he like this romantic morning, he felt amazing, he felt happiness all over.

Aiden opened his eyes and said lewdly while biting his lips “Hotty, I can’t feel my legs otherwise I surely would have started jumping on your dick.”

Ethan laughed “Don’t say this handsome, you will again wake the monster, don’t forget what happened yesterday.”

Aiden gulped and growled “Yesterday was amazing, I should have seduced you like this before, I could feel your dick inside of me, tearing me, making me moan your name like crazy ahhhhh……” he was pinching his nipples while saying all this.

Ethan gulped, he was already hard when he woke up and now this, he could feel his dick twitching so hard and growled while controlling himself not to tear apart Aiden again “Baby, I have healing stone with me, let me give you those.”

Aiden looked at Ethan in surprise and smirked “Daddy wants his baby again, doesn’t he? Give it to me daddy, first healing stone, and then your dick.” And grabbed Ethan’s dick and squeezed it gently.

Ethan growled in ecstasy; he clenched his fist on the bedsheet not to move.

Aiden smirked and start stroking Ethan slowly up and down, he himself couldn’t move but he will make Ethan cum just with his hand.

He stroked Ethan’s dick, rubbed Ethan's dick head with his finger, and circled it.

Ethan hissed, he bit his lips and clenched his fists trying so hard not to move, he was going crazy, Aiden was literally playing with fire, his hand job was too good, it made his dick tingle, jerk, and twitch every time Aiden’s hand touched it.

Ethan wanted to cum so hard to get out of this torture but he knew he wasn’t even near.

Aiden enjoyed looking at Ethan’s torturous expressions, Ethan was biting his lips so hard not to moan, clenching his fists on the bedsheet not to move, even though his dick was twitching he wasn’t close to cumming.

Aiden starts jerking Ethan more fastly, he jerked him with full strokes, he stopped teasing him and start giving him more pleasure by touching his lips with his other hand, he rubbed his thumb on Ethan’s lips.

Ethan just looked at Aiden who was playing with him all over his body and he couldn’t do anything because he doesn’t want to hurt Aiden right now when he just woke up with so much pain. He put Aiden's thumb in his mouth and start sucking it.

Aiden bit his lips when Ethan put his thumb on his mouth, he could feel Ethan’s tongue playing with his thumb, sucking it, biting it slowly.

Aiden couldn’t control himself and start sucking Ethan’s nipples, he sucked them deeply, licked them, circled them with his tongue, and sometimes he even bit them slowly.

Ethan's whole body shuddered when he felt Aiden sucking onto his nipples, especially when Aiden licked him, he felt current going inside of his body.

Ethan moaned “Baby………….please….ahhhhhhhh……………… uhmm…………..don’t………………stoppppp……………..please……………………ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…………suck……………………it…………….ahhhhhh……….uhjmmmmmm……………”

Aiden didn’t stop and did as Ethan told him to and start sucking his nipples even more eagerly and greedily, he sucked them so hard that they started to become red, he bit them when Ethan’s nipples erect, he licked them with his tongue, playing with them.

At the same time his hands weren’t free, he was jerking Ethan even more furiously now and his thumb was still inside of Ethan’s mouth.

He was playing with Ethan’s inside with his thumb, he played with Ethan’s tongue and circled it again and again to give Ethan even more pleasure.

Ethan was moaning like crazy; he was feeling so much pleasure that he couldn’t explain, he felt electrocuted, he felt lust, he felt ecstatic, he was going crazy, and then he came so harshly that he could feel all of his strength leaving his body with his cum.

Aiden didn’t stop jerking Ethan even when he cum, he stroked him gently.

Ethan shuddered and just laid there when he lost all of his strength.

Aiden finally stopped stroking him and looked at Ethan who has now his eyes closed, mouth open, breathing harshly like he just went through a very big battle.

Aiden licked his lips and hissed “That was good, wasn’t it daddy? Was your baby good, tell me daddy??”

Ethan looked at Aiden who was licking his lips waiting for praise and he growled “Baby, that was the best hand job I ever had in my life, you were good baby, you were good.”

Aiden smiled cutely and again laid his head on Ethan’s chest.

Ethan himself just took a deep breath to control himself.

2