Chapter 53 – Angry Aiden
119 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector- C, Block-C

Walkabout Hotel, Room No. 541

 

Aiden glared at Ethan angrily and then slapped him on the head and yelled “Motherfucker, look what you did with my clothes! My shirt is ruined!! I just bought it for our date and you trashed it because of your lust!!! Do you know how expensive this shirt was????”

Ethan looked at Aiden pitifully and said “Baby, I am sorry it won’t happen again, I promise.” And tried to use his most effective weapon: emotion.

Aiden again slapped Ethan on the head and yelled “Why the hell are you looking at me this pitifully, huh? Do you really think I will fell for these petty tricks of yours?? Only I can use these tricks, not you???”

Ethan rubbed his head and said proudly “Baby, don’t worry, there is one thing in this world that I your Daddy doesn’t lack and that is money.” While patting his chest.

Aiden again slapped and yelled, “It was my hard-earned money, you slut! It was my four-month of income which I earn doing jobs online and you just trashed it, and now what?? You are showing off your money in front of me!!!”

Ethan truly felt like crying and said “Baby, this will never happen again no matter what, believe me baby, forgive me this time, please.”

Aiden controlled his emotions and said, “OK, now get lost and wait for me in the car, I am coming from behind.”

Ethan nodded his head furiously and left the room hurriedly.

Aiden looked at the t-shirt Ethan gave him to wear, it was just a normal white t-shirt but it looked good when he wore the t-shirt.

Aiden combed his hairs, checked himself on the mirror, saw that he looked as handsome as ever, he nodded in satisfaction, and left the room.

………………………… 

Aiden get out of the hotel and was stunned to see Ethan laughing and smiling with a girl. 

Aiden went towards Ethan and looked at the beautiful girl and Ethan who was laughing while they both gave high five to each other.

Aiden stood in front of both of them although he was cursing furiously in his mind, he showed nothing on his face. 

Cold Faced: Bitch, it’s time for you to leave now that his man is here, don’t you think?

Ruthless Faced: I say let’s kill her, throw her from the top of the building or should we just skin her? Look at her laughing at our man. Fuck this Ethan too, how dare he talk to a girl behind our back??

Strong Faced: I say let’s beat the shit out of Ethan. Next time he sees any girl he will always remember what happened to those who try to cheat on us.

Indifferent Faced: Torturing is far better than killing. We can leave trauma in her mind, make her feel pain, and then we can kill her.

Calm Faced: Alright guys, be civilized, we live in a society that has rules.

Everybody stopped talking after Calm Faced talked, he is the calmest and think best for all of them.

Calm Faced continued: We can’t kill her; it will be a big problem to get rid of her body.

Everyone's jaws nearly dropped to the ground after hearing that. 

‘Dude, you are supposed to handle and control us if we are going too far, not give us this type of crap. 

You are truly thinking too far ahead, we were just talking, we aren’t really gonna kill her or something. Why do you have to think this far ahead of time?’

Intelligent Faced: Wow, you are truly the one who is above all of us. After hearing you even I feel small in front of you.

Calm Faced: Well, someone has to be judgmental in our group.

Ruthless Faced: Dude, you rock, I never even thought about getting rid of the body.

Everybody looked at Ruthless and cursed inside their mind ‘Dude, this is not the problem here, you both are getting off the topic.’

Happy Faced: My Ethan is talking with some unknown girl and you guys are spouting non-sense sitting here. Let me go and ask him.

Everyone snapped at Happy Face at the same time: Shut up.

Indifferent Faced: We are Aiden and Aiden doesn’t beg or ask anyone. He does what he wants to do.

Cold Faced: After hearing all of your statements, I have taken the decision. Let’s go to Ethan and be a gentleman for now. Then we can slowly torture everything out of him. What do you say?

All of them yelled: Affirmative.

Aiden looked at the girl, she has a cute face, pale skin, beautiful green eyes, blonde hair, thick eyebrows, an oval face, all and all, she was cute and Ethan’s type.

Ethan looked at Aiden who was looking at her friend whose name was Hazel and pulled Aiden from his waist and said “Baby, meet my childhood friend, she is Hazel.”

Aiden looked at Hazel and said with a smile which was as cold as it could get “Nice to meet you Hazel, my name is Aiden, Aiden Lennox, Ethan’s boyfriend.”

Hazel gulped looking at Aiden’s cold face and felt a chill crawling down her spine when she heard Aiden introducing himself and said with a fake smile “Hi Aiden, it’s nice to meet you too, I am Hazel.”

Ethan didn’t find anything different; Aiden is always like this with other people, he doesn’t talk, he doesn’t touch, he doesn’t give a damn.

Ethan looked at Aiden and said, “Baby, Hazel is also staying near our apartment in Sector-D, isn’t it surprising? I never saw her there before even though we both live so near.”

Aiden just nodded his head without saying anything.

Hazel looked at Ethan and said, “Eth, let’s meet some other time when we are both alone, you should go back now, your mother was telling me that your school will be starting soon.”

Ethan nodded his head and said, “Yeah, it will start in two days, I will meet you some other time, I will call you.” Then he looked at Aiden and said “Let’s go baby.”

Aiden smiled at him which has evil look and nodded his head.

Ethan placed his hand on Aiden’s waist and lead him to the car. 

Hazel looked at both of them and thought in her mind ‘Well, looks like someone is eyeing what is mine but no worries, things will go back to where they belong sooner or later. 

And what the hell is wrong with Ethan’s boyfriend? 

Even though, he is so handsome, he still gives such evil and cold aura, somehow I felt scared of him.

3