Bamboo shoot (part-2)
86 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morty was worried seeing monster Infront of him. He looked at the monster and determined that he must be the lowest level monster (wolf level).

'Huh?! Why is this kid not trembling?"

Morty was trembling from fear at first but he chose not to show fear in front of the monster, he remained calm then.

"Kid I am going to kill you now." The Bamboo monster said.

"No..no..no..please don't kill me I have just opened game hall here. If you don't kill me I will let you play game here for free."

"What? Do I look like game freak.. I don't like games the only thing I like is bamboo."

"I have just opened the game hall for the first time. Please don't kill me..if you want to kill me just grant me one wish before killing me."

"Ok, I will grant you one wish. Tell me what is you wish?" The bamboo shoot monster didn't immediately kill Leto, but he wondered why he promised this guy to fulfil his wish.

"Since opening, I didn't have a single customer in my game hall. Please be my first and the last customer, play game here for once."

  "For the sake of your sincerity, I will play a game and then kill you." The bamboo shoot monster could not withstand Morty's gracious invitation and stepped into the game hall. When we passed the gate, because of the bamboo shoot monster Hh was too tall and broke the door frame directly.

  "My shop!" Morty said with a heartache. He wants to crush the monster but can't do it yet because he is still not sure whether he can transform. If he can't transform, he would be too risky to do so.

The bamboo shoot stranger walked directly in front of a game machine, and Morty immediately took out a dozen game coins from the coin changer gave it to bamboo and then immediately walked towards the changing room.

  According to Rick, the changing room here is for him to transform in case if anything happens inside the game hall. When transforming, he must yell "Shazam".

Morty, who was hiding in the changing room, took a breath, opened his mouth and slowly exhaled two words.

  "Shazam!"

  "boom!"

  There was a loud noise in the sky, and Shazam made his debut!

  "Hahaha... I succeeded!" Morty looked at himself in red tights, and there was a golden lightning bolt on the collar. "What is this not Shazam?"

He feels that his brain is slowing down, his thinking speed is also slowing down. It was the side effect of transforming into Shazam.

At the time the Bamboo shoot was deeply into the game completing forgetting about his word to kill Morty after playing the game for a while.

Bamboo shoot never played this game when he was a child. Now he has gotten a chance to refresh his childhood memories of playing games.

"Is it fun to play mister?"

"It is fun, I had never played this game before. I am having so much fun. It is much more fun than eating bamboo." Bamboo shoot said in a cheerful tone.

  "Have you paid?"

  "What?" The Bamboo Shoot Monster replied while playing.

  "Don't you pay for playing games? Who do you think you are?"

  "I am a monster!" The bamboo shoot monster broke the joystick of the game console because of too much force. It slowly turned its head and said, "It seems that you can't wait to die now."

  After the bamboo shoot monster turned around, he realized that it was not the previous person standing behind him, but a stupid big man in red tights.

"Are you a hero?" The monster said.

"I am not her," Morty said. "I am just an owner of the game hall. You just broke my console joystick, you made me lose money."

"I didn't do it on purpose. But you distrube me while playing Now get ready to die." The bamboo shoot said in an angry tone.

The bamboo shoot had a sharp pointy bamboo at his head. So he bends down and rushed toward Morty with great force.

"You made me lose money now pay with your life." Morty raised his hand and smashed it with a punch, hitting the monster bamboo shoot firmly on the tip of the head.

  The next moment a white liquid appeared on the tip of the bamboo shoot monster...

  "How could this be..." The bamboo shoot monster showed horror in his eyes, and his invincible bamboo shoot tip was broken.

  What flows out is...

  "Eh...dead?" Morty was stunned. The bamboo shoot monster fell before he could finish saying a word.

Morty didn't plan to kill it at first only trying to make him suffer for breaking his joystick. But now the monster is dead.

Fortunately, this is not an actual human being, if it would have human being then Morty would have pissed his pant.

Morty gets ready to clean this shit before any of his customers turn back seeing such a horrible scene in the entrance.

  [Congratulations to the host for completing the first hidden mission, the first guest. ]

  "The host will receive a 1,000 Yen cash prize from the system and repair all damage in the game hall. The mission function is now open!

"Mission completed??" Morty was puzzled for a while he hadn't thought that he would complete the mission without actually knowing the mission. But since he got the money it would he gets happy as the food problem is solved.

  After the corpse of the bamboo shoot monster was cleaned up, Morty opened his attribute panel.

  Morty

  Age 20 years old.

  Body: Shazam (LV1 Experience: 0/1000)

  Possessing ability: powerful body, the rest to be developed.

  Ability: Enel (LV1/0/1000)

  Possess the ability: Thought read, releases to the single object creature. Electricity Discharge, the power is slightly smaller. The rest is to be developed.

  All property: Thunder Game Hall.

  It is well known that the world of One Punch Man is very dangerous. This is a world where monsters run rampant. People will become monsters when they reach a certain extreme through various desires and favourites, or hateful things. People who are transformed into monsters will lose the personality of a human being and become a creature without emotions, or it may be a different species.

Monster people are In a small number of existence in this world but they will gradually increase over time. Monsters have existed since Saitama was young, but at that time the monster people were relatively single and few. There were only a few cases reported in the news, But the number of monster people has risen sharply over time, and monster people have emerged in an endless stream in recent years.

  At that time, there was no hero association. The opportunity was the double-chin boy saved by Saitama. He is the grandson of Agoni. Agoni was so moved by this that he created the Hero Association and the National Superhero Registry to create and manage superheroes like Saitama, who would protect humanity against the Mysterious Beings.

  The heroes who belong to the organization are paid according to their contributions. The identification of hero qualifications is mainly conducted through written examinations and physical fitness tests. The written test is 50 points, the physical test is 50 points, and the total score is 100 points. A hero license can be obtained with 70 points or more.

Those who have a hero license are called professional heroes, and they are divided into four levels: S, A, B, and C according to their fighting ability and social contribution. At this stage, there are 17 people in the S-level, 38 in the A-level, 101 in the B-level, and 390 in the C-level. Among them, the C-level heroes will be delisted without any contribution within a week.

  There is also the positioning of heroes.

  S rank: The apex of the hero, which can deal with the disaster level ghost ~ dragon. The "monsters" in the mouths of heroes of other levels have very strong personalities and lack collaboration.

  Level A: The goal of most heroes, it can deal with disaster level tiger ~ ghost.

  Level B: Much stronger than ordinary people, and can deal with disaster level wolf~tiger.

  Level C: Ordinary people or slightly better than ordinary people, the main job is to punish thieves or thieves.

  According to the bamboo shoot monster that Morty had just faced, Morty's strength was in a rather fascinating stage. At present, it is the strength of the top ten C-level heroes or the final B-level heroes. The specific extent is still unknown.

0