First customer
74 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the first day of opening not a single customer visited the store besides the monster that died at the store. Once a bald man, stopped mear the shop for half a minute, then shook his head and left.

 There were no guests the next day, and Morty felt that the location of this game hall was too fucking. With such a location close to no man's land, who would come here without problems.

  It's weird that they choose game hall here, even though but he has to run the Thunder game hall here, so he has to solicit customers himself.

That day Morty spend all his money to get some stuff to promote his business in the centre of Z city where most of the crowd gathered. As long as people visit and play in the game hall he will earn more yen. When more and more customers will come and play. He won't have any problems with clothes and food. Every Penny he earns will be pure profit as he doesn't have to pay rent nor electricity bill.

  The world of One-Punch Man is very different from the world that Morty lived in before. The world of One-Punch Man is divided into 26 cities, corresponding to 26 letters.

  City A to City Z is the outline of the entire world, and places beyond these 26 letter cities are no-man's land or monster's land. Morty doesn't know about other places beyond this 26 city. Maybe in the future, he will be stronger and visit there.

  The rest 26 cities are relatively close to each other. Generally, you do not need to take an aeroplane or train to reach the neighbouring cities, but it is more convenient to take an aeroplane or train to a farther place.

  Among the 26 cities from City A to City Z, City Z is the place most people don't want to visit, because it is rumoured that there is a very powerful presence here, and strange and weird events always happen here.

 Over time, the residents moved out one after another. Gradually, the fringe area of City Z became a no-man's land, and those remaining residents moved to the central area to live.

  Morty's Thunder Game Hall is located between the no-man's land and the downtown area. This location is a bit awkward. A few blocks away is the no-man's land, and a few blocks away is the central area.

  The intersection of the two areas seems very deserted. There are not many people passing by in comparison to the passing by stray cats and dogs.

Even monsters don't appear here very much, so Morty Had a headache. If he doesn't solicit customers, he will starve to death sooner or later.

  It's not enough to abandon the game hall, this hall system is said to be a destiny...

  At this moment, in an abandoned building in Z City, three monsters gathered together.

"Bamboo shoot hasn't returned. It's been a long time is everything going right?'" The pineapple monster with thorns and a brown body started.

  "What can happen, there are no heroes in Z City. This is a no-man's land. Do you know what a no-man's land is? It is an abandoned place. There will be no heroes." The strawberry monster shook his head.

  "The strawberry said nothing wrong, I guess he will come back soon." The broccoli monster agreed.

  "What's the matter with the pineapple?" The strawberry monster frowned upon seeing the pineapple monster, and asked immediately.

  "Ah... it's okay, let's wait a while, if the bamboo shoot doesn't come back, we will look for it." The pineapple monster laughed.

  "The celery monster makes sense, so wait a little longer."

  "Hey! I'm a pineapple monster!!"

.......

At this time Monty reached the central area of Z city. There he saw a few heroes patrolling the street. There aren't many heroes patrolling in the city Z, this hero are only stationed at the centre area to protect the citizen. There are no heroes stationed at no man's land

It doesn't take much time for Morty to reach the central area. When he left the game hall he lifted his transformation to not attract too many people attention.

After eating enough food in the nearby restaurant Morty started to walk near the dense crowd traffic, then he shouted, "The new game hall opens a big bargain, a big bargain. All guests who come to the store will get a 50% discount. There will be more membership discounts. Don't miss it when you pass by!"

Morty shouted for a long period. At first, few people noticed him there but after some time nobody looked at him.

Morty slowly felt his throat drying up. Even though he continues to shout and distribute some paper brouchers that he had just created from printing shop a few hours ago when he arrived at the central area.

At that time when Morty was about to give up and was thinking of packing his stuff a young man noticed him and shouted, "Are you giving 50% discount?" This man is tall, wearing a black sweater, a black peaked cap, and the hat is very low. Morty can't see this man face clearly, but he can vaguely see scars on his face.

"Yes, this game hall has recently opened so we are giving of 50% discount to our customers for a limited period. Care to join?"

  "Then take me there." The man in the sweater lowered his cap a little bit lower.

"Then follow me." Morty doesn't want to lose the customer by making him wait until people gather. Immediately Morty packed his stuff and starts guiding him to the game hall.

The man felt like walking forever as he sees Morty getting closer and closer to the no man's land.

"Are we there yet?"

"Yes, just a few blocks then we will be there don't worry."

The man didn't plan to quit walking as he had already walked for several minutes, he thought only a few steps then he will reach the game hall why to quit after walking this far.

While walking the man frequently peek and observe the surrounding.

  This walk took a long time, and now he was almost in no man's land before he started to worry.

 

0