Chapter 3 – Power Finally Awakening
458 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam was strapped to a metal table fully naked. 

He was scanned with every scan imaginable, had his blood, stool and even his spinal fluid tested. 

They pulled and prodded, anally probed him, pulled his dick to see it's length, gave him an eye exam, ear exam, nasal cavity exam. 

They stuck a camera up his dick, another up his ass, one down his throat from his mouth, another from his nose. 

The camera inside his ear went so deep, he could swear it was poking his brains. 

They questioned him over and over about his powers, but he only said he dieted by skipping dinner, even when injected with a truth serum

"So? What's the verdict?" the General asked

"There's nothing unusual about him, besides the fact that he lost an ungodly amount of weight overnight. His possible superpower is that he is forever hungry. And when we tested him, he could eat everything we threw at him, and he doesn't seem to gain weight!

If anything, that is his superpower. Weight loss  boy" the scientist said

"Very funny. Nothing else? His parents are kicking up a storm in the newspapers and their local government officials" the General said

"Um.. maybe something" the scientist said

"What?" the General got interested

"Well, under the truth serum, he said that before he lost weight, he couldn't see his penis. Now, his penis is so long" the doctor said

"So you're saying his power is that he can grow his penis? You idiot! He was probably so fat before that his penis was hidden under his fat!" the General yelled

--

Adam was released back to his family, after 2 months of being held in captivity and prodded and tested.

His parents and sister welcomed him with open arms.

Life more or less returned to normal although he skipped class for 2 months. His school gave him extra classes for him to catch up.

While in school, he was treated like a freak by some because propaganda was everywhere telling the public to turn in their superpowered friends and relatives. Others treated him like a cool celebrity, thinking it was cool to hang out with a superhero.

Unfortunately, Linus was one of those who started treating him like a freak.

On the other hand, Lena started getting close to him, so it was a trade off that he wasn't complaining about.

They started dating, and went out for movies and meals together.

Little did Adam know he was constantly under surveillance by the government.

However, after a month of nothing happening except watching Adam's clumsy attempts to reach first base, they decided that he was a waste of resources following around.

Even if his powers were just to lose weight, or to grow his penis, they weren't interested

As Lena had already become his girlfriend, she decided to introduce him to sushi.

Adam was shocked that other cultures ate raw meat but he was happy to try anything.

She brought him to an Americanized sushi place on the pier, as she feared he couldn't take real Japanese food.

Of course these places didn't have much raw fish, only salmon and tuna.

But Adam was happy to try anything Lena fed him, and tried his best to eat with chopsticks.

As he ate a sushi roll with raw salmon, mayo and cucumber, he suddenly stopped as he felt something.

"How is it? Are you ok? You're not going to throw up, are you?" Lena asked

"No.. no. It's tasty. Just that I felt something strange" he said, taking another piece of sushi. 

He ate quite alot of sushi and even had two plates of sashimi. 

Fortunately he had his father's credit card as he racked up quite a bill.

But Lena was used to his enormous appetite by now. As long as he still had his gorgeous washboard abs and pectorals that she loved to touch, she wasn't nagging him.

They walked on the pier to the carnival nearby and sat on rides and played the carnival games.

They sat on the ferris wheel on the pier, as it gave a wonderful view of their city.

Suddenly, the pier rumbled and the ferris wheel stalled, just as they were at the top of the wheel.

From a distance, they could see a gate opening in the center of the city!

Several large earth dragon, each looking like a 100 meter long lizard crawled out of the portal.

They were huge and powerful, smashing the buildings that were near the portal.

People were smashed to the ground as many of the cars and building were smashed

Lena looked terrified as all those stuck on the ferris wheel with is started screaming.

He hugged her tightly, but we were unable to to get out of her. They were trapped!

One of the monsters started coming our way and moments later smashed the shops that contained the sushi restaurant they ate in.

Several police sirens could be heard as the monster turned around to see where the sound were coming from.

It's long tail smashed all the stalls below as it hit the bottom of the ferris wheel.

The wheel creaked and everyone screamed as it toppled off the pier and into the waters below.

The waters were only around 10 or so meters deep, but they were trapped in the cage!

Everyone started struggling to breathe as our cages started sinking.

Lena looked at him hopelessly as he tried to break out of the cage.

We were injured from the cage smashing into the water.

She hugged me and kissed me. Finally, he had reached first base!

They kissed as they sank into the waters below.

Both of them started to drown 

Adam started to black out, and wished he could breathe underwater as their cage sank into the dark water below.

Suddenly, he could breathe! And he could also see underwater.

What was going on? How was this possible?

He tried to squeeze Lena's hand, but she no longer responded. 

He was somehow alive. But everyone else has dead

18