Chapter 7 – The Big Battle
374 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam zoomed down the river at great speeds, doing tricks as he jumped over waterfalls.

He had always wished to be a skateboarder, but was too fat to do so.

Lena was a cheerleader, and the two elves had tremendous dexterity and agility, making the skateboarding tricks easy to do as he somersaulted off the 7th waterfall.

Unfortunately, the river didn't lead to any form of civilization at all. Instead the waters slowed down and opened up to a large lake.

And a huge battle seemed to be taking place nearby!

To his shock and amazement, there was a naked woman who seemed to be battling a huge hydra, together with her allies a large bird that was the size of a bus that was controlling lightning, a unicorn and a huge eagle that seemed to be mixed with a lion body!

His elven memories identified the giant lightning bird as a Thunderbird, and the other eagle creature as a gryphon! 

Together with the unicorn, these were mythical creatures! Then who was that naked woman? Was she a goddess?

She was battling with using rain and lightning as well, like the Thunderbird. 

But then, the hydra was a incredibly dangerous monster, even the forces on earth had a hard time defeating one. 

Suddenly, the woman screamed as she seemed to have run out of power!

It was then that she saw Adam in the distance

"You! You've seen me naked!" she yelled

"You're worried about your modesty now?" Adam thought, thinking that this was seriously none of his business

The hydra struck, poisoning her as she screamed in pain

"Wendigo! This is your fault! Help me!" she screamed at Adam

Suddenly, the elf memories came to him, identifying this woman as a samodiva, a nymph like woman with the abilities to talk to animals, control the weather and shape shift. 

A samidova's weakness is if a man sees her naked. 

So it was his fault after all, for her losing her powers!

But isn't it her fault for going around nude all the time?

Adam sighed and turned around. The hydra looks awfully tasty!

He flew into the air and shot arrows at first, using the bow and arrow he took from the dead elves.

But they bounced off the hydra and didn't even gain it's attention.

Of course it wouldn't. Even bullets bounced off a hydra's scales on earth. 

"Fine! Try my.... SUPEEEER PUNCH!" he shot at the hydra, his mantis shrimp punch generating heat and light as he punched one of the 9 heads causing it to explode

But one of the other heads shot poison at Adam, causing him to write in pain, crashing to the ground.

He thought he would be immune to poison, after eating so many venomous creatures. 

He guessed wrong. Venomous creatures could kill each other after all. 

But as his flesh started melting, he started regenerating as well and he stood up, licking the poison on his hand.

"Tingly" he said as he jumped into the air, at one of the hydra's necks using his flea leaping ability. 

He was going to fight fire with fire. If the hydra has poison, he has even more poison!

Stingers came out of his 10 fingertips, combining all the venom of the snakes, spiders, wasps, centipedes and scorpions he had eaten, only at an amount such a creature of his bodyweight could produce.

The hydra screamed as the monstrously deadly venom coursed through the hydra's body, affecting all of the heads, including the two that were regenerating from the head he destroyed. 

They ignored the attacks from the other creatures as all 8 heads attacked Adam. 

It became a contest of regeneration as the hydra was regenerating faster than Adam's body. 

"Fuck you!" he yelled, still injecting venom from his fingertips and using it to stay on the hydra's body as he chomped down on it's skin, ripping out flesh and eating it!

Finding that the poison it was spitting on Adam wasn't deterring him even as his flesh melted, one of the heads tried to chomp down on him.

But a huge scorpion tail came out of Adam's back, shooting venom at it's eyes, causing it to scream. 

Another head attempted to bite Adam, and he surprisingly let go with his stingers and jumped into the mouth of the hydra!

Before it could bite down, he dove into the hydra's throat, and intentionally entered it's belly and got lodged just before entering it's stomach!

He didn't know how long he was inside, but he kept ripping off flesh from the inside and eating it. 

He ripped and ate the esophagus of the monster, entering the body cavity and stated munching on it's organs.

Even the blood of the hydra seemed to be acid, eating at his flesh and bones, but he didn't care and continued eating. 

He could taste the vitality in it's flesh and knew this would be a good meal. 

Adam ate his way into it's heart ripping apart the organ as he feasted. 

A few hours later, he could feel the monster stop moving. After all, he had eaten it's heart and lungs, and other organs that he didn't know of. 

[Ability Acquired: Hydra - Regeneration, Poison Breath, Monstrous Strength]

He punctured a hole in it's chest and walked out. 

The samidova lay on the ground weak, while the thunderbird, unicorn and griphon was dead.

"Wendigo... come" she beckoned to him. 

"You called me wendigo again. Why?" Adam asked

"Are you not a wendigo? I sense.... extreme gluttony from you. And you have the scent of cannibalism all over you" she said

Adam nodded. Perhaps it is true.

"You called me? Why?" he asked

"I... I am dying. I wish to..." she said as Adam got closer

"...slap you. How dare you see me naked" she said after giving him a slap on the face

"This is important now?" Adam asked, barely feeling the slap

"Hehe. I just wanted to slap you. I would have been able to be healed if the unicorn was alive. I can purify this poison. But with it dead, it's too late for me" she said

"Wait. I will absorb the unicorn ability" Adam said and rushed over to the dead unicorn

He had never eaten so fast in his life, even chomping on the unicorn horn

The samodiva looked at Adam and laughed.

"What a brutish barbarian. It's a shame I never experienced you in bed" she said as her life left her body.

[Ability Acquired: Unicorn - Healing, Purification]

Adam quickly but found that she was already dead.

He didn't lust after her once beautiful body. Half her naked body had already melted from the poison.

He took a few hours eat the samodiva, the thunderbird, the gryphon and the unicorn sufficiently to gain their abilities.

He then took two days to eat them all clean, even their bones and gems.

Besides blood everywhere, with the hydra blood being green and the unicorn blood silver, there was nothing left.

He used his kelpie powers to wash himself off and got up.

Using the samodiva powers, he shapeshifted some clothes, a toga for himself.

Just then, within a blink of an eye, he found himself surrounded as arrows pointed at him from the forest!

 

14