Chapter 8 – Orc Village
402 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He looked and saw that there were 10 or so elves in the trees around him, aiming their arrows at him.

A handsome elf walked proudly forwards and looked at Adam

"You. Explain what happened here. There are unicorn and hydra blood" he said 

"As you said, there was a battle between a unicorn and hydra here" Adam answered

"Then what happened?" he asked

"Well, obviously the hydra won. It dragged the unicorn body away. I watched from a distance and I just got here" Adam lied

"That's logical. Then the next question. Explain why you have an elven bag, shortsword, bow and quivers on you?" he asked

Adam could see the other elves bristle at the mention of the elven items.

"These? I found them on two elven bodies. They were killed by a troll. They were already dead when I found them. Do you want them back?" Adam said

The elf leader nodded and waved at the elves

The elves lowered their bows and placed back their arrows

"That's just what the tracks told us. My name is Tractus. I am the captain of this scout team. We have been looking for the missing scouts Ravan and Fokor. We thank you and will be returning their belongings to their families" Tractus said

"Er.. sure. My name is Adam" Adam said, handing back the bag, bow, quiver and shortswords

"Thank you Adam. Go in peace" Tractus said as he turned to depart

"Wait! I'm lost. Do you know the way to the nearest town?" Adam asked

"We will lead you to the path in the forest that will lead to the human town of Nobor" Tractus said

"Much appreciated" Adam smiled and followed them.

Initially, Tractus thought that they would be slowed down by Adam and was prepared to do so, but to their surprise, Adam kept up easily and was even doing unnecessary and inefficient movements off the trees

Adam was practicing parkour as he had always wanted to do it. With the agility of the elves, and the enhancements from the unicorn, he was bouncing off the trees easily.

Suddenly, the world suddenly seemed to turn upside down as the elves and Adam lost their bearings and crashed into trees.

Some managed to avoid crashing, but had to steady themselves on the ground.

Nets sprang out of nowhere, capturing Adam in mid air, as well as several elves

"Ambush!" Tractus yelled but a club knocked him out

"Oh? How interesting" Adam thought as he didn't try to escape.

Large humanoids appeared, each around 3 meters tall with brutish faces and muscular bodies.

The elven memories told Adam that these were orcs, mortal enemies of the elves.

He wondered what they would taste like.

Adam and several other elves were hung in their nets on a long log as two orcs carried them like meat.

"Elf meat.. good... cook says make cock-ball stew" one of the orcs said happily.

"Cock-ball stew sounds delicious. Too bad it's cooked" Adam thought as the net next to him shivered.

They were brought to the orc village, many hours from where they were.

Adam looked around and found that it was well built, with wooden huts and even town walls made of logs.

The town gate was guarded by even more ugly and monstrous creatures. His elven memories told Adam that these were ogres. 

There were watchtowers and a large hall in the middle of the town. 

The orcs carried bows and quivers, and they used steel swords, shields, spears and even wore leather armor!

The were no different from human barbarians, except they were bigger and stronger than humans. 

They opened the nets and tied up the prisoners wrists together behind their backs, pushing them deep into a cave with metal bars to keep them imprisoned. 

The cave was also guarded by ogres.

It was then that they saw Adam and pulled him aside and was brought to what looked like a slaughterhouse.

Adam wasn't afraid and was looking around curiously. After all, he fought a hydra and won!

"Human meat. Is good for cock-ball stew?" the orc pulling him along asked what looked like a cook.

"Human cock-ball small. Elf cock-ball sausage longer. But minotour best" the orc cook said

"Moooo!" a cry came from nearby as two orcs held down a minotour and castrated it for their stew. 

"How does orc cock-ball taste like?" Adam said

"Huh?" the cook looked back as Adam broke his rope binding him and grabbed the genitals of the orc next to him.

The orc screamed as Adam gleefully ripped it off and chomped down on them. 

He caught the arm of the orc cook that attacked with a cleaver and bit off a chunk of meat from his arm!

The stingers in Adam's fingertips that was grabbing the orc cook caused the orc to spasm and writhe on the floor, his mouth foaming.

The other orc holding his groin had his face bitten as Adam started feasting.

The orc cook that was poisoned spasmed so badly he broke his own back and he broke the lining of his stomach, spilling his intestines to the ground. 

More and more orcs heard the screaming and commotion and came running as Adam used his mantis shrimp punch and blew an orc's chest completely open, as if a grenade was placed inside his chest.

"Let's try my new powers" Adam thought as thunderclouds started forming above the orc village using the samodiva's powers. 

He shot lightning from his hands, frying several orcs at once, using the Thunderbird ability, and with the rain, he controlled the water using the kelpies powers. 

"Hahaha. This is awesome. I'm like a thundergod!" Adam laughed as he slaughtered orcs left and right.

By sheer instinct, he suddenly rolled aside as a huge club smashed onto the ground, shaking the earth

Adam looked up and saw the two ogres at the gate and the two ogres guarding the cave had joined the battle.  

"Hahahahaa" Adam laughed like a madman, jumping from one ogre to another, injecting as much poison as he could into each slow moving ogre. 

While they were incredibly strong and mighty, an ogre moved as slow as sloths. 

They all started screaming in pain as Adam's incredibly toxic venom filled their veins, causing them to smash everything randomly around them and collapse to the floor. 

Adam smiled, figuring it it could work on a hydra, it would work on an ogre, especially with hydra poison is mixed in to make his concoction more deadly. 

Suddenly, he felt the world turn upside down again and fell to the floor, and saw that there was an orc nearby casting a spell on him.

"That must be the orc shaman!" he thought and suddenly spat poison at the shaman

His poison sprayed the shaman from 10 meters away, and the shaman started screaming as his flesh melted off his body. 

Adam didn't know what he spit, probably a mixture of a spitting viper, or cobra, and some spitting scorpion venom, and maybe even hydra poison. 

All he knew was he wanted to spit the most toxic venom he could.

Only it was too powerful as it melted the orc shaman into mush with nothing left, not even his skeleton. 

Adam recovered to his knees as an axe split his skull in two!

Adam looked at the axe with both eyes, noticing it was in between his eyes!

But he didn't die, instead he got to his knees to the surprise of the orcs around him. 

"Don't...fear! Die!" an orc said plunging a spear into Adam's chest. 

Adam looked at him and grabbed the orc's hand. 

The orc screamed in pain as all kinds of venom was injected into his hand from Adam's fingertip stingers.

But Adam didn't let him go and held on as the orc's hand melted. 

The orc stumbled backwards, missing his hands from the wrist onwards as Adam non-challantly pulled out the spear from his chest. 

The orcs stared at him in fear, his head still cleaved in half by the axe. 

Adam finally removed the axe and threw it at an orc, smashing through his chest. 

He touched his head and felt that it had healed back, then cracked his neck left, then right.

"Alright.... lets go" he said, gesturing a come get me movement

All the elves heard were screams from the outside. Not only were they orc screams, there was also a moo or two. 

Then there was silence. It was eerie as there was not even any sounds of insects chirping or anything. You could hear a pin drop. 

It was then, a unknown humanoid entered the cave, covered head to toe in greenish orc blood, looking like a ghoul

"Tractus! Is everyone ok?" the bloody man asked

"A...Adam?" Tractus asked

"Yeah. I sorted it out" he said, ripping off the metal doors by the hinges with his now ogre, minotaur and orc enhanced strength. 

 

15