Chapter 9 – The Elf Princess
488 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam led the elves out of the cave prison and they looked around in amazement as there were bodies everywhere of the orcs and even a few ogres!

Adam didn't have time to eat them all, and only completely ate two orcs, one ogre and one minotaur. He didn't want to take too long before rescuing the elves. 

After all, eating one body is sufficient to gain the attribute of that race, eating more only accumulates their experience and memories, which was not what he particularly wanted from the many orcs and ogres. He did however collect the gems in their heads and ate a few before rescuing the elves. 

"Lets look for loot!" Adam said, having been eating so far and not looking for treasures that may be held

Tractus and another elf followed Adam as he entered the largest house next to the main hall.

To Adam's shock, it was filled with naked elf females, some were nursing orc babies on their breasts, with dazed looks on their faces, others were already dead and rotting. One of them was heavily pregnant!

The area between their legs were ruined by the orc's huge members, impossible to be used as normal by their mates again. Adam remembered how large the orc's penises were, because he ate a bit of his own made orc cock-ball stew not too long ago. 

"Princess!" Tractus suddenly shouted

"Princess?" Adam repeated after Tractus as he watched the elf captain approach a heavily pregnant elf. 

She was very beautiful, but it looked like she was poisoned as there were large veins bulging all over her naked body and they were greenish in color

"Trac....tus...? Kill... me....!" she said

"But your father.." Tractus wanted to say

"KILL ME! Before this monster is born!" she yelled

Adam wondered what was going on before the elf memories again came to him at the right time. Creatures like orcs and goblins had no female members. Instead they captured and raped the females of other species.

When they gave birth, the orc babies will nurse on them where biologically they will mindlessly feed the babies until their deaths within days, in which the orcs will already be the equivelent of 8 year old humans, able to walk and talk. 

The princess obviously did not want to be a mindless milk cow before dying. 

"Quickly! Kill me now!" she screamed as she started getting into labor.

Tractus hesitated before drawing his sword, his hand shaking madly. 

"Please! If you ever respected me... end me now!" she screamed with tears in her eyes

The green head of the orc baby started and still Tractus hesitated

Adam stepped in and grabbed the head of the orc baby, yanking it out of her genitals.

With his ogre strength, he squished it into a bloody ball and ate it in one bite!

Tractus didn't even look at him because he was so concerned for the princess, but her eyes popped out in horror, seeing this humanoid who was covered head to toe with orc blood eat her baby!

"My baby!" she yelled, but stumbled onto the floor, her hips dislocated from the orc rape. 

She crawled to Adam and started clawing at his body, calling for her baby.

"What's going on? I thought she wanted to get rid of it?" Adam asked as the princess tried clawing at his body and face with a crazed look

"When a orc victim gives birth, she loses her mind and only has the biological need to feed the baby until she dies. 

Princess Alyssa... her mind is gone. 

I neglected my duty to give her an honorable death. This is the least I can do for her now" he said as he swung his sword at the Princess' neck

*Clang*

Adam stopped the blade with his hand coated in earth dragon scales. 

"What is the meaning of this?" Tractus asked

"I... I think I can heal her" Adam said

"How?" Tractus asked

Instead of answering, Adam raised his hand over her head, even while she was still trying to claw at him. 

A white light glowed from his hand as she began to calm down, staring at the white light from his hand

While he did that, Adam guided her to lie down on the bed and moved both hands over her body. 

He could see that her body was once gorgeous, but now she was ravaged, and her sex was so badly used that he could fit his fist in there and it would still feel loose. 

There were claw marks on her breasts and body, obvious marks of the orcs grabbing her with their clawed hands. 

There was also the bulging veins that were green with orc blood mixed in her, possibly poisoning her at the same time.  

Tractus watched as Princess Alyssa's body visibly healed in front of his eyes and before long, her gorgeous body and face had been restored. 

All the bulging veins vanished and her skin became the flawlessly white skin that she had before.

Tractus quickly looked for something to cover her naked body, as she was too precious for unworthy eyes like his or this human to see. 

Adam understood what Tractus was doing, so he nodded at him, indicating he was done healing her, and left.

Outside, he saw the elves securing the orc village, killing the many orcs indoors which were still children, most likely the orcs that were born from the dead mothers he just saw.

Tractus was just behind him, not daring to stay in the same room as the princess alone.

They started talking a close distance with Tractus apologizing for the unexpected detour

The door opened, as Princess Alyssa walked out of the door, dressed in her own elven clothes as they looked different from the clothes the other elves wore. 

Unlike the crazed women he saw earlier, she looked regal and wise, yet beautiful and ethereal. 

All the elves got to their knees and bowed. 

Adam started following to get to his knees when she rushed to stop him. 

"No. Do not bow to me" she said, lifting him him.

Suddenly, she dropped to her knees and bowed instead

"What..." Adam didn't know how to answer

"Your highness!" Tractus said, wanting her to get up. 

"I am no longer Princess Alyssa of Elvendar. I am now only Alyssa" she said

She stood up and drew Tractus' sword, and chopped her beautiful locks that went down to her waist, leaving it shoulder length. 

"I have been defiled by the orc shaman. I am no longer pure.." she said

"No... I healed you..." Adam said

"No. You have saved my life. It is yours now. From now on, I will serve you and follow you" she said

Information streamed into Adam's head from the dead elves he ate, informing him that if an elf is defiled by their mortal enemies the orcs, they will become outcasts. Their names would be stricken from their records as it will bring shame to their families. Besides, orc rape victim nearly always died from giving birth and nursing orc babies. 

Further memories showed that Princess Alyssa was the youngest and only daughter of King Aedar and Queen Lucinda. She was a mighty warrior and was rare among elves as a dual nature and wind user. Normally elves could harness the power of nature, wind or water. But she could control two of them. 

She then turned to Tractus and handed him her bow and two mithril swords

"Take this back to my father. I no longer deserve this" she said

"No princess. The bow of Salin and the twin mitral blades of Runul are yours to keep. I will not force you back to Elvendar if you want to follow this man, but I cannot take your famous weapons from you. You will serve him better with them on you" he said

She stood still for a moment, processing his words, before nodding grimly. 

She turned back to Adam and smiled a sweet smile, so sweet that Adam was taken aback

"Where shall we go now, master?" she asked

16