Chapter 10 – Journeying With Alyssa
495 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tractus informed Alyssa that Adam was headed towards Nobor and she happily agreed to lead them

As they parted ways, Alyssa turned to Tractus again

"Please tell my parents I died before giving birth to an orc" she said

"But princess.." he replied

"Please Tractus. For my family's honor" she asked

"Very well" Tractus sighed in resignation.

The elves parted another direction through the forest and Alyssa smiled at Adam, leading the way.

The town of Nobor would take a day by foot and they were both walking at a leisurely pace, getting to know each other.

"You look happy Princess" Adam said, seeing her walk elegantly with her arms behind her back

"Just call me Alyssa, master" she said

"Then call me Adam, not master" he replied

"Very well. Yes.. for the first time in my life, I am free! Free from obligations and responsibilities of being a warrior and princess" she smiled 

"Are you a powerful warrior?" Adam asked

"One of the best. Only me older brother Crown Prince Aster is my better. And only because he is a male and stronger" she said

"Oh. Then how were you captured by the orcs?" Adam asked

Her smile disappeared for a moment before she composed herself and smiled again.

"We were searching for a group of female elves who never came back from collecting herbs.

My team was suddenly surrounded and outnumbered by the orcs. But they outnumbered us 10 to 1. I killed over 20 of them when the orc chief, that shaman, cast a disorienting area spell on us.

Yet I managed to kill two more before they incapacitated me.

The orc chief... defiled me so many times...to ensure my pregnancy" she said, suddenly shivering at the memory.

Adam placed his hand on her shoulder, but she shrugged it away. But in the next moment, she leaned on his chest and started crying.

Still unsure, he hesitantly hugged her and she buried her fact in his chest.

Adam didn't know what to do. He has only had experience with a girl with Lena and even then he was always awkward.

They stood still for a while as she sobbed away before stopping after several minutes.

"I'm sorry. I lost composure. I embarrassed myself" she said

"It's ok" Adam replied, smiling at her

"Hahahaha. It's so liberating to be able to cry openly like this!" she said happily

She must really have been repressed as a princess

Suddenly, they heard thunder and looked up

Dark storm clouds loomed over them and just like that, the heavens opened up

Within moments, they were drenched right through.

To Adam's surprise, Alyssa removed her wet dress and stood naked in the rain!

"What are you doing?" he asked, looking at her gorgeous body

"I didn't get to wash in the orc village. This is how we elves clean ourselves anyway" she yelled over the loud rainfall.

Indeed, being in wet clothes was probably worse than being naked and so in an instant, Adam's clothes that he sprouted from his body disappeared.

"Ooh! Nice!" Alyssa said, looking at Adam's body

"Er.. very nice yourself" he replied as they continued walking together in the rain.

As the rain stopped, they were walking by an old fallen tree trunk.

Alyssa started conjuring wind to dry her clothes and looked at him

"Where are your clothes mas.. I man Adam" she asked

"I grow mine" he smiled, showing how he instantly sprouted furry clothes on himself

"You mean you were naked the whole time?" she asked

"Then why did you strip?" she asked

"Since you were naked, I thought I should join you!" he said

He made his clothes disappear again, so that he could be naked with her

Alyssa blushed and looked down

"You.. you can take my body any time you want, you know" she said shyly

Adam looked at her and saw her looking at his groin. 

He looked down and quickly covered up his full erection with his hand.

"Ahem, it's getting dark. Lets start a fire for you to warm up and I'll hunt for food" Adam said

He looked at the damp fallen tree nearby and since her didn't have any fire abilities, he summoned lightning that struck the tree trunk several times, igniting a fire on the wet wood.

"You really are a thunder god" Alysa said, repeating that Tractus told her about Adam

Adam smiled and didn't correct her. He would probably tell her his real abilities once they knew each other better.

Alyssa started controlling the wind, maintaining the flames and making it burn hotter.

Adam wash famished and needed to hunt.  

He only managed to walk a few feet when he heard galloping coming from the distance. 

A large number of centaurs, half human half horses ran towards them and formed a circle around them, surrounding them. 

They were all male and numbered around 50 of them. 

Alyssa got up and held her bow, surprisingly without any arrows. Both she and Adam were still naked. 

"What do you want?" Adam asked

A big centaur stepped forwards, holding a bow with an arrow drawn. 

"Surrender the elf, and we will leave you in peace. We will return her in the morning. Otherwise...." the centaur made a gesture of cutting the neck with his finger.

Both Adam noticed that all the centaurs had long horse cocks that were fully erect. 

They were looking at Alyssa leerily making him sure of what they were going to do to her. 

While some centaurs were known to be kind and gentle, most centaurs in mythology were known to be rapists and barbarians, Lena's memories reminded Adam. The elf memories also confirmed this impression of centaurs. 

"You know, we just came from an orc village. While there I learned a new recipe. Do you know what it was?" Adam asked

"I highly doubt you came from an orc village. How would you be alive, and how would such a gorgeous elf remain untouched? What the hell recipe did you learn?" the centaur laughed

"Cock-ball stew" Adam said and suddenly moved with the speed of a mite, so fast the centaur didn't respond until Adam stood back in the same spot, holding a long bleeding sausage like object as he took a bite on it. 

The centaur looked in confusion before he felt the pain and looked at his missing cock and screamed. 

"That's the man I love" Alyssa laughed as she fired her bow, punching a hole in the middle of a centaur's forehead with just the wind! 

"Huh? What did she say?" Adam thought as he attacked the other centaurs, ripping off their cocks, instantly putting them out of the fight. 

He didn't want to use his venom, not wanting to poison the meat in case Alyssa suffers from it, and he didn't want to accidentally splatter their weak bodies too much with his mantis shrimp punch either.

So, with just the speed of a mite and the strength of an ogre, he ripped off erect penises, incapacitated two centaurs including the leader by ripping off their hind legs to eat and literally manhandled them like toys. 

He noted that Alyssa fought very well too, another level or two higher than the elves he was with. 

She tumbled around in the air acrobatically, effortlessly hitting her targets with her invisible wind arrows that left a small hole where it hit.

Within a minute, the remaining 12 centaurs were fleeing after Alyssa killed over 15 of them and Adam was putting the rest out of their cockless, limbless misery.

He brought over a hind limb of a centaur, which was around the size of Alyssa to grill.

"Oh, don't worry about me. We elves don't eat meat" she said

"Really? But there is plenty to go around!" Adam replied

"You know, you don't have to worry about cooking meat in front of me. I know you like it raw" she said, coming close and rubbing her body on him.

"How did.." he stammered

"I saw you eating my... the orc baby, even if Tractus didn't" she smiled

Adam nodded, shocked an sat down on a log, chomping down on the raw centaur leg.

Alyssa sat next to him with a large handful of leaves, and leaned on him, her skin touching his.

"I...I don't scare you?" Adam asked, blood covering and dripping down his mouth 

"Didn't I tell you? I belong to you to do as you wish. Even if you want to eat me, I won't mind or resist. But make it a quick death ok?" she said

"I won't do that to you" Adam said

"Then that's even better. Then make use of me in any way you want. Especially use me sexually" she smiled while chewing on leaves.

Adam sat stunned, forgetting how to chew as Alyssa laughed again. 

 

17