Chapter 11 – Nobor
428 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam and Alyssa continued their journey to Nobor. 

Alyssa looked unhappy and finally, Adam asked her why.

"Is... is it because I am already defiled that you won't fuck me?" she suddenly said

"Huh? No!" Adam answered in shock.

"Then why? I was naked in front of you all night, and when I saw what a wild animal you were eating all that raw meat, I thought I would be ravished all night. Am I not beautiful in your eyes?" she said

"No...I mean, yes. You're gorgeous, so gorgeous I have to control myself!" Adam answered

"Then why? Don't you know I will never give myself to another man? I will serve you, and serve you only! If you don't take me, I will be untouched for the rest of my life" she said with determination.

Adam sighed and hugged her. 

"How old are you?" Adam asked

"I'm old enough. I turned 350 years old this cycle" she said. 

"Well, then in your eyes I'm but a baby. I just turned 16 years old last month!" Adam said, adding the time he was on the run from the government to the time he suddenly lost weight and he assumed gained his abilities. 

"Only 16? But your body... your muscles... You mean you've never even had sex before?" she asked in shock. 

"Never. I had a person that I loved. But she died before I had the chance to make love to her" he lied.

He in fact, did have sex with Lena's dead body. But that doesn't count right? That was like masturbating with your food, like using an apple pie for pleasure.

"Oh... I..I understand. I will insist. But my body is yours any time you want it" she smiled.

"Trust me, you're my first choice when I'm ready" Adam said.

She then smiled and held on to his arm. He felt her soft breasts as his arm was held between them.

"I wonder, have you heard of beings from another world coming to Fantasia?" Adam suddenly asked.

 "From another world... I heard that in the far south, there were metal creatures attacking. But they were pushed back by the dark elves. But those are just rumors. Why?" Alyssa asked.

"I came from such a world. I just wanted to know more" Adam said

"You are trying to go back home?" she asked

"Perhaps eventually. I still have parents and a younger sister waiting for me" Adam said

"Then, what about me?" she asked

"I haven't thought of that. I won't keep you if you want to return home to your kingdom" Adam said

"You don't want me?" she asked, looking a bit insulted.

"Of course I want you. But then what? Would you follow me to another world?" Adam asked

"I already told you. I belong to you. I will follow you anywhere" she said firmly

"Then it's settled. I will introduce you to my parents" Adam said lightly. He didn't know what this promise would cause in the future.

She smiled happily. She had pledged her life to him after all.

They followed the path to the top of the  hill and finally saw the town of Nobor below them.

It was a quaint town with all the buildings made from wood. They had a wooden wall all around the town and it reminded Adam of the orc village which was roughly the same size. 

They also had watchtowers, and Adam wondered if the humans copied the orcs or the other way around. 

"State your business" the guard at the gate said to Adam and Alyssa. 

"We're just passing through. We need a place to stay for the night" Adam answered. 

"And the elf?" the guard said, lustily looking at Alyssa up and down. 

"She's my woman" Adam said boldly. 

Alyssa smiled and hugged his arm tighter, much to the envy of the guard. 

"Fine. You may pass. But don't cause any trouble" the guard said. 

They looked around town when Adam suddenly realized he didn't have any money! He didn't even know what currency they used here. 

"Don't worry silly. I have plenty of money" Alyssa said, taking out a bag of gold coins. 

While she got dressed in the orc chief's hut, she managed to pack some gold coins. If she were to pack the silver and copper coins, she would not be able to carry them.

Besides, orcs had no use for gold and the orc chief only used them for prestige, because powerful beings like dragons loved gold. 

They bought some new clothes, as Adam was wearing his own generated fur and scales, while Alyssa was wearing her royal battle outfit. She wasn't even wearing anything below her waist, covered only by her long gown.

Adam didn't know if this was because the orc chief tore her undergarments before raping her, or that elves never wear undergarments to begin with.

Seeing that they both didn't really need to wear armor, he bought for himself comfortable, yet practical clothes. Alyssa on the other hand, chose plain looking clothes, yet looked incredible in them. She was the epitome of poise and grace.

She was a stunner, no matter how he looked at her.

They went to an inn and booked a room to share. Alyssa had insisted on staying in the same bed.. And being a 16 year old, he didn't reject the notion.

After securing a place to stay for the night, they decided to venture around.

Alyssa explained that in human towns, most people took up regular jobs like being a seller of goods in the market, being traders in the shops, providing services as smiths or being adventurers if they have skills.

This was obviously what interested Adam as they were both warriors, so they headed to the adventurer's guild.

They entered the guild building, and they were full of rowdy people. There were many people that looked like warriors or mages. There were also beings from all sorts of races there.

There were other elves, dwarfs, beastmen, lizardmen and even halflings.

Several of the elves saw Alyssa and immediately got to their knees and bowed.

Alyssa immediately gestured for them to rise, and try not to attract attention, but it was too late.

"What do we have here? Why are all the elves bowing? Are you a part of the royal family?" a big burly man with a scar across his face stepped forwards.

Suddenly, all the elves simultaneously drew their bows and aimed at the man.

The rough looking group behind him all got up and drew their weapons too.

"Stop! There will be no fighting in the guild hall" a bald man with a full beard yelled as he emanated some form of coercive force.  

"Hmph" the big man said as he waved his men to sit down. 

He turned around and sat down as well, and all the elves withdrew their bows.

Adam watched all this happening with great interest.

"How can I help you?" the bald man asked

"Oh. I'm here to look for a job, and to find out what's going on around town" Adam said

"That's vague. But if you want a job, just show the reception counter your adventurer's license and pick one on the board based on your rank" he said 

"Ok, thank you" Adam said

The man nodded and walked away.

Adam went to the reception counter and asked how to register.

"You both don't have an adventurer's license? I'm surprised. Just fill up this form" the receptionist said

Adam thanked her and filled up his form while giving Alyssa one to fill.

There were elves in the guild who were reasonably high ranking, and Alyssa was superior to all of them, but as royalty, she has never registered as an adventurer.

The receptionist took their forms and gave them their E Rank Adventurer License.

There was no favoritism or prejudice in the adventurer system. Everyone starts from E Rank and climb up themselves, limited only by their ability.

The receptionist explained the few rules that they had to follow and explained the ranking system. 

Adam thanked the receptionist and walked to the board.

You can take missions up to one levels above your rank. So both Adam and Alyssa could take D Rank missions at most.

Adam was relieved as E Rank missions were boring ones such as helping farmers move rocks, or helping the herbalist pick herbs.

At D Rank, one of the missions was to escort a merchant to the city of Colimba, a weeks journey from here.

As Adam never intended to stay here anyway, this was an ideal mission.

There was also another D rank mission to deliver a letter to a certain person in Colimba, so he took it too, to kill two birds with one stone.

They departed from the guild and went back to their inn to rest in preparation for the trip tomorrow.

 

11