Chapter 12 – Start of the Journey to Colimba
418 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a meal where Adam ate a roast and Alyssa ate some salad, they retired to their bedroom which they would be sharing for the night. 

As they closed the door, Adam found that they were surrounded by the many elves from the guild, all with drawn bows pointing at Adam.

They all wore different uniforms and badges, indicating they were from different adventurer groups.

"Can I help you?" Adam asked, looking at the many elves.

Alyssa stood forwards, but they didn't bow this time. 

"We would demand you let Princess Alyssa go. No matter what even hold you have on her, we will not rest until you return her to us" a spokesperson said. 

"Stand down" Alyssa said sternly. But the elves grit their teeth and stayed firm, believing that she had been bewitched. 

"I am no longer the Princess of Elvendar! I have pledged my life to this man till I die. So, as my former subjects, please stand down" she said

"Princess, how can you say that? You are the beloved of the King and Queen!" another elf said. 

"I have told Captain Tractus to report me dead to save my family from my disgrace. I cannot tell you the circumstances. But I consider myself dead to my people. I live only to serve this man" she said

The elves were visibly shaken and were prepared to let loose their arrows at Adam when Alyssa whispered something in Adam's ear. 

"What? Now?" he asked

"That's the only way!" she said. 

Adam suddenly conjured a lightning ball in the room, blinding all the elves, but not hurting any of them. 

When they regained their sight, Adam was seated on his bed, with Alyssa naked on top of him, her legs open as she impaled herself on his cock. 

The elves were shocked and immediately turned away. It was sacrilegious to see the most beloved of elven daughters nude, and even worse to see her being defiled by a human. 

"Do you understand? He is not the first to take my body. I was defiled by another much worse. But he rescued me, and is the only one who will accept my defiled body. I only showed you this because telling you will not be enough" she said angrily at them. 

They immediately got to their knees and bowed, suddenly understanding the situation. 

"Please, as I told Captain Tractus, I am now dead to my family and my race. Please keep this to yourselves. I don't want to bring my family to shame" she said

"But Princess, what you are doing now.." an elf said, still looking down to the ground to not look at her. 

"What I am doing now is for your benefit to believe me. This man is my rescuer and the only one who will take me after my defilement" she said

"I am sure there are other elves who would take you in" another elf said

"No. Not if you knew what had defiled me before" she said. 

"You mean..." another elf suddenly thought of something. 

"Use your imaginations. I will only tell you that no elf would take me" she said. 

All the elves started trembling on their knees. How could this happen to their most beloved princess?

"Please leave. I thank you for your support. But I am no longer the princess of Elvendar" she said

They finally nodded, getting up in unison and saluted her one last time with their hand on their chest, still looking on the floor.

Then they turned around and left, closing the door behind them. 

"Uh... Alyssa?" Adam said

"You don't like this?" Alyssa replied

"No, of course I liked it. But you used this situation as an excuse to make love to me, didn't you?" he asked

"So what if I did?" Alyssa lifted one leg and twisted around with Adam's cock still inside her. 

Now facing him, she kissed him and pushed him to bed. 

As they kissed, Alyssa started crying. 

"Why are you crying?" Adam asked

"Finally, I am making love to someone who I love, and who hopefully loves me back" she said through sobs 

Adam nodded. Her only sex experience before this was being raped by orcs. 

Perhaps this was needed to give her closure. 

--

Adam and Alyssa waited at the merchant's shop early the next morning. Adam patted his pocket, checking again the letter he was supposed to deliver in Colimba. 

The merchant they were guarding made his final checks on his two wagons as they departed. 

Adam and Alyssa were not the only adventurers accompanying them for this mission. There were also another 3 D ranks adventurers. 

There were two warriors, a swordsman named Giles and a barbarian named Ugo, and a mage named Martin who joined as well. 

At first, they were chatting up Alyssa and wanted to know more about Adam. But when they found out that both of them were E Ranks, they only tried to pick up Alyssa and ignored Adam. 

The merchant was named Maximillion, who traded furs that were caught from animals around Nobor. He made trips every three months to Colimba to sell his furs and in return brought back a silk like cloth from Colimba. 

In fact, the clothes Adam and Alyssa was wearing were made from this cloth that were supposedly made from a type of spiderweb. 

They only travelled for 20 minutes before trouble found them. 

The large scar faced man and his 30 men blocked their passage. 

"That's Malakai and his group the Demon Dogs" the swordsman Giles said. 

"Fucking assholes. He's been known to be a bandit, but there has never been any proof" Ugo said, drawing his double axe.

"Hahaha. The guildmaster won't save you now. Hand over the elf, and all your goods and I will give you all a painless death!" he laughed

"Wait.. I have prepared gold. I can pay for passage" Maximillion said

"Now, since I am robbing you, why would I need you to pay me with money I already own?" Malakai laughed. 

The men around him laughed as well. 

Martin started conjuring buffs of speed and strength for Giles, Ugo and surprisingly Alyssa, but he didn't bother to cast on Adam.  

At least 3 of Malakai's men started casting buffs as well for all their men, each of them glowing with a red glow. 

"That... that's a berserker buff!" Martin said in shock, acknowledging that their buff is better. 

That means that their magicians were superior to Martin, or knew better spells, and presumably their warriors are better too. 

"I might be a new E Ranker. But what you don't know about me is that I have been called the thunder god!" Adam said, flying in the air with dragonfly wings that flapped to fast to see, giving the impression he was levitating. 

His fists crackled with lightning that he gained from eating the Thunderbird, and storm clouds formed in the sky, an ability he gained from eating the Simodiva. Raindrops started falling in big droplets, an ability from the kelpie to control water. 

He did all of this to give the impression that his abilities were like a god of thunder and lightning. Nobody knew the full extent of his powers yet, although Alyssa could guess part of it. 

"Kill him!" Malakai yelled 

Adam extended his fists as chain lightning struck one bandit after another, literally frying them to coal!

 Malakai jumped to duck, but the lightning hit him partially anyway, blowing off his left arm. 

Alyssa didn't even have to draw her bow, sitting with a smug look on her face. 

The bandits couldn't even flee as they all were turned to coal. 

Malakai gasped helplessly on the ground, his right hand holding the stump on his left shoulder where his left arm should have been. 

The others on the caravan also looked in shock, with Malakai, Giles, Ugo and Martin shocked speechless. 

"Please... spare me. I will give you everything" Malakai said as Adam approached him. 

"Why would I want something that I already owned?" Adam said, paraphrasing what Malakai said to them before. 

Malakai scrambled to get up and fled. 

Adam moved with the speed of a mite, immediately appearing in front of Malakai.

Before Malakai could even stop, Adam punched him in the face with his mantis shrimp punch. 

It was so fast and so powerful, his head simply exploded from the force and heat of the punch.

"Damn. Maybe I need to figure out a not so strong punch" Adam thought to himself as he walked back to the caravan. 

"Shall we go now? This place stinks" Adam asked Maximillion. 

Indeed the whole place smelled of burning flesh of the Demon Dogs.  

As they continued their journey, Giles, Ugo and Martin sat quietly and meekly, scared to chat Alyssa up anymore. 

12