Chapter 13 – Battle in the Forest
353 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam and Alyssa sat around the campfire, getting to know Maximillion, his two caravan drivers, a personal cook, his son Maxson and the 3 other adventurers Giles, Ugo and Martin. 

While they were initially condescending and unfriendly towards him at first, but Adam didn't take it to heart, since he was a stranger in these lands after all. 

The cook was a fat man named Ronald, who cooked up a delicious stew made from some sort of domestic meat, potatoes and carrots.

Adam thought his cooking was good, but of course he preferred raw meat. This because eating cooked meat not only deprived him the ability to absorb the abilities of the creature he eats, but also if the meat is cooked, he would need to defecate!

This was something he noticed since he awakened his powers. If he ate raw meat and even the bones, his body absorbed everything, so much so that he didn't shit at all. But if he ate raw meat, then he would have to take toilet breaks, like a normal human being.

And as he discovered on Earth after he awakened, his shits were extra smelly after eating cooked meat. It was so bad that back on Earth, his parents had a toilet assigned in their house only for him, because if anyone else used it, they would puke from the lingering smell.

They thought it was the consequence of losing all his weight, and reporting smelly shits to the doctor seemed wrong somehow.  

His smelly shit caused him to be extra sensitive, so much so, he even held his shit in when he visited Lena's house.

He had even once pooped in a public restroom in the shopping mall while he dated Lena, causing the mall to be evacuated as many people reported a gas leak or possible terrorist attack!

Alyssa had a similar problem. She only ate the veggies and avoided the meat. It wasn't because she physically couldn't eat meat, or as an elf was eating flora because of some belief or racial reason, it was because she said it would give her constipation, and made her feel heavy, unable to fight and move the way she could.  

 However, they both ate the stew to try to be friendly and fit in with the group. 

Late that night, Adam and Alyssa made an excuse that they would go out to secure the area.

The 3 adventurers gave him a wink, and Maximillion gave him a thumbs up, assuming they were going to get privacy for some hanky panky.

Instead, they were going out to take a dump.

Alyssa initially told Adam that she had to go somewhere, and when he asked, she told him that she needed to take a shit. 

But instead of being disgusted with her, or cracking a joke, he said he would join her. 

Now Adam and Alyssa haven't known each other for very long, and didn't know about each other's condition. 

So Adam explained along the way his condition. This shocked Alyssa, but she said she had a similar condition with eating cooked meat. 

 Nevertheless, after moving 5 km away, Adam got Alyssa to take a shit upwind as he removed his pants. 

Alyssa squatted not far away, behind a tree so that Adam couldn't see her shitting, and he thought that was cute.

Suddenly, she started retching! Even upwind and squatting at least 10 meters away from him, the smell of his shit was so awful, her body automatically reacted. 

Her stomach heaved so badly, her constipated shit shot out of her as she kneeled on the ground, covering her face with her hand. 

"Sorry" Adam said, conjuring water with the abilities of the kelpie to wash himself. 

He got up and walked over to Alyssa, helping her up. 

"Do you need help washing?" he asked, and she timidly nodded. 

Here she was, proud former princess of Elvendar, vulnerable and assisted by her new lover to clean herself. 

"Don't be like that. I'm sorry I should have gone further" he said sheepishly. 

Just then, they both simultaneously looked around. They were surrounded. 

There was a huge ironclaw bear, a giant winged serpent and a fenrir that was double the size of an ogre that appeared, attracted by the awful smell of Adam's shit. 

He wondered if he should have buried it. This never happened to him on earth before!

In the distance, he saw a large pack of dire wolves, a sabre tooth tiger, several large mole like creatures, all watching hesitantly as there were larger and more dangerous predators nearer to the source of the smell. 

"I will protect you Adam!" Alyssa said, knowing that she was outclassed. She could hold off a normal ironclaw bear to flee at most, but due to it's impenetrable fur, she would never be able to defeat it. However, this specimen seemed to be much larger than usual!

It had metalic armor covering it's head like a helmet, it's chest like a chest plate and armor on it's forearms and claws, and shins and feet!  

The winged serpent was spitting flames from it's mouth and was so dangerous, some primitive human tribes here worshipped it as a god. 

The Fenrir was just as powerful, with it's strength, size and ferocity, together with it's ability to control frost, it was a danger comparable to a hydra!

Alyssa knew it was impossible for her to defeat any of them. But she would give her life to protect Adam. 

"Don't worry my dear. This will settle my stomach" Adam said, rubbing his belly. 

The 3 alpha animals circled the tree Adam shat under, looking at each other warily. 

With the abilities of the samodiva, Adam actually could communicate with the creatures.

But why would he want to? They were food!

And all they were saying was "Mine" "Get Away" "Belongs to me"

He would absorb their memories, lifespan and abilities when he ate them anyway. 

Adam leapt into the air with the speed and strength of a flea and the giant serpent's head exploded from his mantis shrimp punch!

The creatures around were startled at the suddenness of the dangerous creature's demise and Adam leaped towards the ironclaw bear. 

*Bam*

The Ironclaw bear stumbled backwards, its iron covered chest caved in slightly. 

Adam was surprised that the creature could survive his mantis shrimp superpunch and charged at it to follow up. 

However, the Fenrir realized after Adam killed the winged serpent so easily, that he was the greater threat and attacked Adam instead of the Ironclaw bear. 

It pounced on Adam, pinning him to the ground with one paw. 

Adam shot lightning at it, but it countered with a blizzard of ice as the two energies clashed. 

Alyssa's wind arrows barely caused the Fenrir to notice her and the Ironclaw bear recovered to join the Fenrir to attack Adam!

The Fenrir felt several pricks under it's paws and suddenly screamed in pain. 

It's flesh started melting from Adam's combined vicious venom as it was blasted away by Adam's lightning. 

Adam caught the Ironclaw Bear's claw in mid air as it attacked him, and was shocked as it was thrown in the air by Adam's incredible strength. 

It landed with a loud thud as Adam delivered two mantis shrimp punches to it's face. 

The Ironclaw Bear's lower jaw shattered and snout caved in when a third punch shattered it's hard skull and ended the monster's life!

Adam turned to the Fenrir as his surroundings started being covered with ice. 

He even stated feeling cold as he saw frost starting to cover his skin. 

The Fenrir stared at him coldly, only it's eyes seen within the blizzard that surrounded the whole area. 

Adam leaped forwards, moving so fast with the sprinting power of a mite, that the Fenrir's face exploded from his mantis shrimp punch. 

As the Fenrir lay dying on the ground, Adam saw that it's chest was badly burned from his lightning strike and it was already dying. 

He walked up to the monster and twisted it's head, instantly snapping it's neck. 

Adam looked at Alyssa who was shivering but fine. All around her were dire wolves and a sabre tooth tiger, all of which had wanted to take the opportunity to launch a surprise attack. 

He tore off the Fenrir's huge foreleg, which was at least the length of a small bus and started eating. 

It was going to be a long night of feasting.  

10