Chapter 19 – Taking Another Mission
352 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After rescuing Alyssa, Adam flew her out of the city for him to wash up. 

Although the vendors sold him food as he paid them a heap of gold, he didn't want to be seen walking around half naked, wearing only his webbed boxers and covered in different colors of poison and blood. 

He felt insecure that he wasn't clean too, after shitting so much all over the wizard's tower. 

He saw a quiet lake while in the air while travelling between the Garden of Sorror, Cave of Despair and Dungeon of Doom, so he stopped there for a bath. 

Alyssa decided to strip and join him as they bathed together naked. 

Adam made sure everywhere was clean as he didn't want his shit smell to stain him after he gets dressed again. 

After he felt clean, while Alyssa got dressed, he spun a web, weaving his own clothes. 

He has seen the quality of clothes here, and he was sure with practice, he would be able to imitate the fashion. The only thing was, the web clothing only came in one color. White!

He weaved them together, and he borrowed the experience of the many web spinning spiders and managed to come out with basic pants, shirt and boots.

Just when he was about to put it on, he remembered something and took out the seed he had kept in the discarded web pants pocket. 

He looked at it and took a whiff. It smelled very good, nicer than any flower he's every smelled, but yet reminiscent of a combination of the best of them. 

"What are you doing?" Alyssa asked

"Deodorizing" Adam said as he inserted it into his anus!

Using his full control over his body, his anus sucked it deep into his bowels, letting it deodorize him from the inside. 

Hopefully, even if he farts, it will smell nice. 

With that, he got dressed in his new web clothes and picked Alyssa up as he shot in the air again, heading for the guild hall. 

He and Alyssa actually needed to complete 10 E Rank missions to be promoted, or since they can do a mission a level above, if they completed 3 D Rank missions, they could be promoted to D Rank. 

Two days after arriving at Colimba, Adam and Alyssa finally entered the Adventurer's Guild In Colimba and collected their reward for accompanying Maximillian's caravan to Colimba and the completion record for doing so.

However, they didn't get recorded as completing sending the letter to the wizard. Adam didn't expect him to approve his completion anyway or being paid the commission for doing so. 

"That wizard has been well known to give missions but not pay completions. People here know him as Orwell the Ne'er Do Well" one of the adventurers said from the side. 

"Really? He does this all the time? Why doesn't anyone report him?" Adam asked

"Oh, he's been reported! But he's one of the most powerful mages in the city. There aren't many Level 5 Wizards around. Do you want to make a report?" the receptionist said. 

Adam didn't bother as he wasn't serious about becoming a full time adventurer anyway and thanked the receptionist and the guy who informed him the wizard's name. 

He walked up to choose another D Ranked mission from the board and registered it at the receptionist. 

"Orwell the Ne'er Do Well? Soon he will be called Orwell the Awful Smell" he laughed to himself as he walked out, loud enough that people near him could hear. 

The mission he took for them was a goblin hunt. They were to kill as many goblins as they could and collect the earlobes as proof. They would be paid for each ear. 

They didn't really need the money, but it gives them an excuse to hunt, and for Adam to test all his new abilities. He also wanted to practice with Alyssa, to build their coordination as they fought together. 

Besides, they might as well get their D Rank after doing another 2 D Rank missions, and start working on their C Ranks after that. 

As they had taken a new mission, they immediately left the city even though it was getting dark. 

They had more privacy together in the forests anyway and Alyssa could remove her hood and move around freely.

Late that night, they sat in the dark, not needing any lights. Alyssa was an elf and they had excellent vision anyway, even in low light conditions. Adam had eaten so many cats and raptors, his low light vision was as good as hers, if not better. 

They discussed about what Orwell did to her, and Adam told her the adventures he had in the three locations. 

Contrary to Adam's fears, Orwell didn't rape or molest Alyssa. She was kept in a nicely decorated room, and served vegetables daily, having known Elf physiology and customs. However, he took blood samples from daily, and had asked her for urine and stool samples, which she didn't provide as Adam returned so quickly. 

Alyssa was more interested in Adam's stories, having faced a medusa, an alroune, a basilisk, chimera, manticore, hippogriff, sphinx and cockatrice. These were all top level C level monsters, on par with other C level monsters like trolls, ogres, griffins and unicorns! They were inferior only to the very top monsters like A level monsters the dragons and phoenixes or B Ranked monsters like hydras, qilins and fenrirs 

As they winded down for the night, they slept naked in each other's arms, not the slightest bit worried that they would be attacked by monsters. After all, Adam had vanquished them quite handily.

In the dark of night, they kissed as Adam got between her legs and they started making love.

They had been attracted to each other since they met, and it was a surprise they were not having sex more.

Maybe it's because he's the avatar of gluttony, not the avatar of lust.

Suddenly, everything went black and Adam felt something touch his throat!

"Hak!" Adam gasped as his throat was slit.

"We've got the fallen princess secured! Lets go" a voice said, dragging the tied up and naked Alyssa away.

"She's not letting go of him!" another voice said

"I thought you said you secured her hands?" the first voice said

"She's not holding on to him with her hands!" the other replied

"Oh! Chop it off. He's already dead and won't be using it anymore" 

 

11