Chapter 20 – Dark Elves
337 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam felt Alyssa still squeezing his penis with her vagina, but somehow her body was being pulled away from him.

At the same time, he was gasping for air as nothing he breathed entered his lungs. The air he was gasping for was simultaneously escaping from the large hole covering the whole front of his trachea. Blood was also shooting out everywhere from his carotid arteries!

But he felt himself regenerating at a quick rate using his troll regeneration ability and he formed lungs on his skin like some of the poisonous frogs he had eaten on Earth!

He was still blinded, unable to see anything and as he couldn't use his voice right now because of his sliced throat. Thus, he couldn't even use echolocation to sense what was going on. Instead, he shot out fine webs from his flailing hands, gently caressing the area around him. 

He could vaguely sense several bodies moving all around him, there seems to be a struggle and Alyssa seemed to be dragged away, even though she was holding on to him tightly with her vagina!

At the same time, he had a massive stomach ache, as if some huge monster was burrowing in his belly. Did he eat any cooked meat?

Suddenly, as his stomach churched, he felt a sharp pain on his groin. He didn't feel her hold on to him anymore. Instead, all he felt was pain in his groin.

"How are you still alive?" a voice said as Adam felt a knife plunge into his chest, stabbing his heart!

The dark elf pulled his dagger out of Adam's chest, and looked around, ready to leave with the rest. 

The area was a mess, with vines everywhere as Alyssa had fought back even though she was tied up. 

However, they were dark elf elites. As strong and capable as Alyssa was, she was caught by surprise, unarmed and naked. 

They captured her and incapacitated her, but even then she had tried to use her control over nature and air to fight before she was finally knocked out!

The dark elf picked up her bow and swords nearby. They were her famous weapons and therefore priceless. 

He turned and was about to leave to join his team when a hand grabbed on to his right shoulder. 

"Are you going to leave just like that?" Adam suddenly whispered in his right ear, standing behind him.

The dark elf instinctively turned around and slashed at him with the very same right arm Adam was holding, half slicing through Adam's skull but it got stuck!

He stared at Adam, who looked terrifying. 

The sword sliced from his left cheek to his nose, just under his left eye and got lodged. The sword end was half way out it's back and the handle was in front of his cut face!

His throat was bleeding everywhere, but it looked like the wound was already closing

Blood was spurting out of his chest, as well as his groin from where his missing organ was cut off. 

And his eyes were still blinded as he wasn't even looking directly at the dark elf.

An irresistible pressure suddenly both crushed the dark elf's shoulder and also crumpled him to the ground as Adam's strength crushed his shoulder and snapped his spine simultaneously by compressing his shoulders to his pelvis!. 

The dark elf screamed in agony and Adam removed the sword from his head using his left hand and threw it aside. 

With a simple pull, Adam tore off the dark elf's arm and chomped down on it, seemingly unfazed by all the injuries on his body. 

"M...monster" the dark elf said, looking at the vicious being eating his arm. 

Adam ate through his arm like a wood chipper grinding tree trunks.

He then looked at the dark elf, as his vision finally cleared and tore off his head.  

He looked at the dead man's head and discovered that he wasn't a man at all, but an elf, only different. 

His skin was pitch black, and he had silver white hair. He was a dark elf!

The dark elf certainly had advantages he didn't, and if they were like the dark elves or drows in the fantasy books, they would have darkvision, the ability to see in pitch black darkness. 

If their abilities are the same, that would mean the reason for the sudden blindness was that the darkness spell was cast on them

Darkness is a racial spell that all drows could use that could create a 15 foot diameter area where the everything was completely black, blinding the victim.

Only if the spell was disabled with a light spell, or if a person has darkvision would one not be affected by this spell.  

He held the dark elf's head like an apple, and started eating his brains, absorbing his memories.

His name was D'tagna and he was a drow warrior. They had received information that Princess Alyssa of Elvendar was seen around Colimbo after taking a mission from Nobor.

They were ordered to capture her and use her as a tool to blackmail the Elvendar royal family.

He looked around for any other drows, but the rest had completely vanished with Alyssa.

Adam's eyebrows transformed to a feathery moth antennae that looked indistinguishable from his normal eyebrows, only he could use it to follow his mate's scent.

He also had the dark elf's memories to confirm that he was going the right direction. 

He started walking in the direction that Alyssa went, dragging along the headless dead body as well as carrying Alyssa's bow and swords. 

Loud crunching sounds could be heard as he continued eating the dead body as he followed Alyssa's trail. He needed this drow's abilities and knowledge. 

It only took him two minutes at a slow pace to catch up to where the trail stopped at a tree.

While eating the right leg of the drow, he looked at the tree carefully and discovered a hidden entrance underground.

Alyssa was brought in here!

Without hesitation, he ripped the hidden entrance open and walked into the darkness. eating the groin which was the last part uneaten.

He realized his own penis had already regenerated back and he put the drow's penis next to his to compare with his own. 

"Scrawny" Adam said as he chewed the sausage in his mouth. Finally, he popped one testicle at a time into his mouth, popping them like grapes.

[Abilities Acquired: Dark Elf - darkvision, darkness, enhanced strength, speed and agility, bow mastery]

"Just in time. I'm going to need these abilities in the Underdark" Adam though to himself upon hearing the notification. 

9