Chapter 23 – Return to the Surface
308 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam and Alyssa walked out of the hidden entrance to the Underdark.

It was late at night, which was good as it gave them time to acclimatize themselves to the light above ground again.

The moon wasn't even out tonight. But even so, Adam felt the forest was too bright.

Alyssa cast a spell and plants grew over the entrance to the Underdark, hiding it from anyone accidentally falling in.

It also made a small inconvenience for any of the Underdark denizens to come out to the surface.

"Oooh" a small voice sounded in their heads as Adam's stomach rumbled

"Was that you?" Adam asked Alyssa

"I thought it was you!" she replied

"No, it sound like a female voice. How can it be me?" Adam said

They kept silent for a while

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" Alyssa asked with a smile

"Nothing. I was just reminding myself how I nearly lost you..." Adam said

"... and wondered if I am an Ulitharid, right?" Alyssa interrupted

"What? How?" Adam thought to himself, but stayed silent.

"Because I can read your mind,,," Alyssa said in his head

"... but I am fully me. I am not some tentacled monster, ok?" she said verbally.

"But..." Adam said

"..I am using psionic powers? I admit it is new, Perhaps I did get it from the Ulitharid, but I am me, not a Ulitharid!" she said 

"Alright. I believe you. Just let me got used to the new you ok?" Adam said

"Ok. So.. what do we do now?" Alyssa asked

"We go back to what we were doing before all this happened" Adam said

"Making love?" Alyssa teased

"Goblin hunting" Adam said

"But we can make love first right?" she asked

"Always" Adam said as they embraced and kissed.

He lay her down on the grass, not far from a still clear lake and they started making love

"Hee hee" a tiny voice sounded, but they both ignored the voice as their bodies got reacquainted with each other intimately. 

--

They woke up late in the morning in each other's arms.

They were squinting, unused to the sunlight that they haven't seen for days.

Adam was surprised that they slept all night uninterrupted by and wild animals or monsters.

But when he looked at Alyssa and then himself, he realized why.

They were both covered in alien slime and blood, and smelled terrible.

Using nightvision in the Underdark, he couldn't see color and viewed the world in black and white.

They probably got used to the smell as well, having smelled like this for days.

Adam brought Alyssa to the nearby lake and they started washing up, helping each other clean every nook and cranny of their bodies

He checked her scalp again, to make sure her skull has healed well.

Then he cleaned her vagina thoroughly, as his penis was covered in all sorts of dried blood and slime when he made love to her last night.

They made out for a while as he fingered her, but didn't proceed further as they work to do.

He spun some clothes for the two of them with spider webs and Alyssa took her bow and two swords as they left on foot to hunt. 

--

"Remember, keep the right earlobes!" Alyssa yelled, firing several wind arrows with her bow. 

"I know, I remember" Adam yelled back, munching on the heads of several goblins, then throwing the right earlobe into a web bag he carried on his side. 

They had hunted several goblins and followed the fleeing goblins to their base. 

They hit the jackpot as they entered a large cavern, home to hundreds of goblins. There were hobgoblins there too! 

Now goblins were not as large or strong as even a normal human. 

Each goblin averaged a height of around 5 foot to 5 foot 5 inches tall and were basically slightly stronger than an average human female. 

However, they were incredibly vicious and had a terrible reputation for eating male humans and using their skins for clothes, as well as raping female humans to breed, like orcs. 

Hobgoblins however were as tall as a human, and stronger too, comparable in strength to an elf, who had double the strength of a human male. 

However, Adam was not a normal human. He didn't know how strong he was, or even how to gauge his strengh. 

He just knew that no matter what, he used to much strength, as his victims still splattered no matter how he tried to tone down. 

Alyssa was pristine clean while killing goblins from afar. However Adam shouldn't have wasted his time cleaning up. 

He was covered in green blood and guts, internal organs spilling from his mouth as he ate messily. 

There was just no way to eat cleanly if you ate with your hands, especially when the food is raw and covered in blood and all sorts of body fluids. 

They ended up facing the final bosses of the goblins, both a goblin mage and a hobgoblin paladin!

The goblin mage engaged Alyssa, who blocked all the fireballs and acid blasts by using a psionic shield, with not a single bit getting near her. 

She walked right up to the goblin mage and sliced off it's arms, before smiling and psionically slicing off it's head with her mind!

She had wanted to test out her new abilities and this was a good indication what she could do. 

Adam on the other hand engaged the hobgoblin paladin directly as he blocked the paladin's strike with his hand.

"A mithril sword! Who did you steal this from?" Adam asked, his hand half sliced through by the sword.

He grasped on to it, causing the paladin to be unable to get it loose as he suddenly bit down on the paladin's head, helmet and all.

Using the ability of a anaconda or python, Adam's mouth open impossibly wide to be able to take the human sized head of the hobgoblin paladin!

The hobgoblin paladin'a head exploded in Adam's mouth before he carefully spat out it's right ear and kept it in his bag which looked like Santa's large sack of gifts.

Alyssa opened the metal gates of a cave in the deepest area and she saw a familiar sight.

There were human women everywhere. Some were pregnant, some were dead, and some were still untouched but terrified

Adam walked up behind her, but seeing how the women were terrified of him, covered in blood and gore, he turned around to leave it to Alyssa to handle.

"You are now free. Those that want to return to Colimba can follow us. Those that want to die, I will give you a painless death! We will also cremate the dead!" she said coldly.

Fortunately, all the living ones, even those pregnant with goblin babies, chose life.

Adam was shooting fireballs at all the dead goblin and hobgoblin bodies, not even bothering to pile them up or eat them.

Alyssa walked out with a large group of over 25 women who would follow them to Colimba.

With that, Adam destroyed the cave and everything within with a scorching fireblast and they departed back to Colimba.

8