Chapter 12 – Quirk Apprehension Test
4.9k 11 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

I made a new Pat-reons!! If you want to give some donation for subscribing to Grammar-ly sensei or for me to hire an editor.

Please consider to visit :

https://pat-reon.com/raizarp ( REMOVE THE " - " )

I uploaded 1 advanced chapter in there !!

Enjoy the chapter !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

"""The kid who rank last gets expelled? That's so unreasonable""" The students from class A shouting towards Aizawa.

"Natural disaster, Crazy Villains, All kinds of calamities can happen when we least expect them. And it's our job as heroes to reverse it all, and restore reason." Explain Aizawa. "If you want to have a friendly chat, then forget it. For the next 3 years at UA, all you can expect is Hardship. That is 'PLUS ULTRA'. I expect you to climb to the top."

'The pressure is so hard, I have no choice but to give my all.' Thought Iida.

'I'LL SHOW YOU I CAN THROW FARTHER THAN THAT!!' Thought Bakugou.

"Now, the demonstration is finished. Let's get to the real thing." Said Aizawa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa's POV

1st TRIAL 50 METER DASH

Iida Tenya and Asui Tsuyu.

Iida 3.04 seconds.

Asui 5.58 seconds.

'Well that's in him, It's what he will do for the other trial that interest me.'

"Now Uraraka Ochako and Ojiro Mashirao get in the line."

Uraraka use her quirk to make her shoes and clothes weight less. Ojiro seems using his tail to make his run faster.

"Last Midoriya and Nakiri, get in the line."

'Now show me your capabilities.'

"Yaa~ I see you punch that zero pointer in the exam. Let's do our best in this trial shall we." Nakiri said to Midoriya with smile In her face.

'She can see him punching the zero pointer? At that time her location is far from him. Nakiri at that time sit on top of the building, the distance between them at least 1 KM.' I surprised and smile a little, it seems the kid this year is interesting. At least one of them is.

"Y-y-y-yes, le-let's do o-our best!!" Midoriya stuttered in his reply.

"Begin!!"

Nakiri immediately shot from the start to the finish quickly while Midoriya seems did not using his quirk at all and run normally.

Nakiri 1.92 seconds.

Midoriya 7.02 seconds.

"Let's move to the 2nd trials."

2nd THE GRIP STRENGTH TEST

Shoji Mezo got 540KGW.

"Wow 540 kilos! Are you a gorilla? No, you are more like octopus!" One of the kid exclaimed.

'Let's see how those 2 kids are doing.'

Midoriya Izuku got 56KGW.

Nakiri Ayame got 755KGW.

"Well about right. Using sword need strong grip after all." Nakiri said while swinging the grip tester in her left hand.

"Nakiri, do it seriously. Use your right hand!" I said to Nakiri.

"Eeh~ Well, if you say so Aizawa-sensei." Nakiri pick the grip tester on her right hand and do the test again. I saw the result on her tester and write the result in my notebook.

'Nakiri Ayame, 875KGW.'

"Now onto the next test"

On the long jump a lot of the kids able to jump over the sandbox, I already expect that. On the sustained sideway jump, unsurprisingly Nakiri got the best score again with her unusually fast speed.

For the Pitch, I did not ask her to throw again. Because it's already clear that her result will stay the same, or lower than the previous one.

'She either purposely holding back or did not take this test seriously. Well, we can fix that in UA. At least she is talented.'

Surprisingly, there is a kids who got infinity in the pitch. The kid use her anty-gravity quirk to fly the ball into unknown.

"Now Midoriya. Get in the circle."

"Midoriya's not doing too well, is he?" The kid with glasses said that.

"OF COURSE NOT!! HE'S A F*CKING QUIRKLESS NOBODY." Exclaim the problem kid, Bakugou.

"Quirkless? You didn't see what he did at the entrance exam?"

"HAAHH!!"

"Well well, explosive guy. If you just count the quirk, he is stronger than you. But, it seems he is astill too green to control his quirk." Nakiri said to Bakugou.

'Here it comes.'

Midoriya want to use his quirk the way he does in the entrance exam. I erase his quirk and the ball landed only 46 Meters.

"Wha… huh?? I tried using it for sure just now." He is confused that I erased his quirk.

"I erased your quirk. It defies reason, how did somebody like you manage to enter this academy." I said to him, he is failure. At the entrance exam he did not destroy a single robot himself, only the zero pointer. The villain quirk he got is the result of the aftermath, the robots buried under the zero pointer that he punch and it add to his points.

"You erased it? And those googles! Oh my god!! The erasing hero, 'Eraserhead'" It seems he know my hero identity.

"Eraser, who? Never heard of him" one of the kids exclaimed.

"I've just heard the name!! He's really an underground hero!!" continue other kid.

"From what I observed. You can't control your quirk's full power. Meaning you can't use if efficiently at all! Did you believe someone will save you after you crippled yourself again?" I said to Midoriya.

"N-no, I didn't, I ju-"

"Whatever hope you may have. As you can see, nobody is in position to come to your aid." I explain to Midoriya. "There's a certain idiot who made a name for himself rescuing over a thousands people from disaster. You've his brute courage, but all you'll manage to do is run around who needs saving himself!!"

"Face it Midoriya Izuku, your 'Power' won't help you to become a Hero!"

"I gave back your quirk, let's get over with it."

'He's persistent. He's not backing down from dying out here… Or will he simply wither and settle for last place. Whichever may he goes, he doesn't have a prayer.'

"Probability … zero."

Midoriya pitch the ball using his quirk, but it didn't look like his arm breaking at all.

'He's not only pitching at full strength, He concentrated his power into the tip of his finger!!'

"I.. I can still move!" He said to me while bitting his lip and has tears in his eyes.

"Oho.. this kid!" I look at the smartphone and it displayed 705.3m.

'It seems this kid still has potential after all. And his concentrated strength in his finger produced that much strength. If he use all his power, maybe he can beat that Nakiri kid in strength.' I look at Nakiri that stood in the crowds.

When I found her, I see her grinning like when she cut robots at the entrance exam.

'Well look at that, she is grinning widely.'

I can look forward to these kids progress after all, this year will be interesting.

163