Chapter 19 – Class President and Press!
4.1k 2 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

If you want to give some donation for subscribing to Grammar-ly sensei or for me to hire an editor please consider visiting:

https://patréon.com/raizarp

I uploaded advanced chapter in there !!

A shoutout and big Thanks to "Dan Kaiba" for sponsoring the extra chapters!

Sorry for the delay!! I was watching cooking streaming and my head goes Haachama chama that I forgot to upload the chapters!!

Enjoy the chapter !!

1st POV

The next day, as I expected the school's entrance is surrounded by press. I exit my car and immediately get surrounded by press.

"Hey! Can you tell us how All Might teach when in class?" One of the press asks me.

"Wait! Isn't that the daughter from Nakiri Corporation? Does she attend UA?! Can you tell me your reason for attending UA?!!" Another press who realizes my identity asks me. They didn't forget huh, it's been 3 years since I go out in public, the last time my face appeared in public is when my Dad strip (lol) my position as an heir.

"No comment~ If you want to ask then ask that man over there." I said to the press while pointing toward Aizawa. After the press attention turn to Aizawa, I enter the gate, when I passed Aizawa I whispered.

"Sensei, there is someone suspicious amongst the press, be careful." Without waiting for a reply, I walked into the UA building.

I go to my classroom for today's class, when I arrived, the other students were already seated in their seats.

After a while, Aizawa enters the room and begins the homeroom.

"Hope you're rested from yesterday's battle trial. I took the liberty of looking at your marks and evaluation." Aizawa said standing behind the teacher's podium and putting a stack of paper on top of it.

"Bakugou, stop acting like 7 years old. You're wasting your talent."

"I know…" Bakugou said softly.

"And you…" Aizawa looking at Midoriya. " Are you always planning on destroying your arm, Midoriya? If you keep saying 'I can't adjust my quirk so I have no choice' you'll never get far. Once you control your quirk, you'll be more flexible, so I need to see sweat out of you, Midoriya."

"Yes, SIR!!" Answered Midoriya.

"And lastly Nakiri!!" Aizawa said a bit shouting which I answer by standing up and saluting. "Yes Sir!!" then he continued. "Hold back a little!"

"Consider it done, Sir!!" I sat back on my seat after saying that.

"Now, let's get on with the homeroom notices. I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but…"

After Aizawa saying that the whole class become nervous.

"We need to pick a class president!"

"""Finally something school like!!""" Shout everyone together.

"I wanna be class president!! Pick me!!" "I wanna do it too." "LET ME DO IT!!" Different types of shouting could be heard from the class. But, I expected someone to stop it soon, and that soon is …

"BE QUIET!!" Iida shouting and raised his hand. "This is a task with responsibility where you must carry and pull everyone else's weight! Just because you'd like to do it doesn't mean you can!!" Iida tries to reason with other classmates. "It is a holy position that requires great trust of those around you. Which is why, this must be settled by a vote!!" Iida's body is shaking.

I know he lied!! Those signs, he really wanted to become a class president!!

"It's still too early to have developed any trust in each other." Asui said.

"And everyone will just vote for themselves!" Add Kirishima.

"And that's precisely why the person who does earn multiple votes will be the truly appropriate person for the job, right?" Explain Iida. "Is that all right, sensei?!!" Ask Iida to Aizawa.

"As long as you all decide by the deadline, anything's fine." Answered Aizawa while he enters his yellow sleeping bag again.

'Well, go along your way. I will vote for you Iida! I don't want that position after all.' I thought.

(After vote)

Nakiri Ayame : 5 Votes

Yaoyorozu Momo : 2 Votes

"So then it's Nakiri as president and Yaoyorozu as vice-president." Said Aizawa.

"It's my honor to be chosen as a class President." I said to my classmates with a smile. After I said that, I immediately changed my expression. "But I Refuse!! The thing I really like is to refuse a position as a leader when someone asks me to. That's why, four eyes" I said pointing at Iida who's doing orz pose because he only got 1 vote looked at me after he heard me call him. "You take this president position, you are always responsible for your job after all. Is that all right Aizawa-Sensei." I asked Aizawa for confirmation.

"Whatever, just get over with it already... we're not getting any younger here." Answered Aizawa.

"If it's the wish of the class president, then I can't refuse!!" The class president is Iida and everyone clapping to congratulate him. When everyone is clapping, as usual, I thought of a useless things.

'Finally!! After 15 years reincarnated I got to say one line that I want to say!! And it's perfect!!'

With that, the class is running as usual, until finally the lunch break bell is ringing.

Today I made a plan with Reiko to have lunch together, I message her this morning to ask if she wants to have lunch with me today and she said yes. I asked Zaemon my chef to make me a lunch box enough for 2 people.

I go to the hallway and see Reiko already standing there waiting for me.

"Reiko-chaan let's go." I said to Reiko.

"Yes, where'd we have lunch Ayame-chan? Cafeteria?" Reiko asked me and tilt her head.

"Let's go to the schoolyard today, I asked my chef to make me a lunch box for 2 people so we can eat in peace at school's yard."

"Okay then Ayame-chan, let's go." The 2 of us go to the schoolyard to eat lunch.

While we are enjoying lunch and chatting, the front gate suddenly crumbles to dust. Reiko who doesn't know what's going on started to have a little panic. Knowing that it's probably Shigaraki's doing, I said to Reiko.

"Reiko, go inside the building and inform the teacher!! I will try to hold them. And look Reiko, it's just a press." Because I am hurried, I don't add any honorific to Reiko. After saying that, Reiko is able to recover from her panic and go inside the building.

"Be careful Ayame-chan!!" She shouts to me. With Reiko going inside the building, I jump on top of the school gate and begin searching for Shigaraki. Unfortunately, it seems he either can run really fast or Kurogiri is here to help him get out instantly.

"Damn! I eat at the schoolyard in order to find or catch him but he really runs fast. No choice then, I will go back and just inform Aizawa in hope he will be careful at USJ tomorrow." I jump down from the gate and see Aizawa and Present Mic stopping the press from going inside the building. Aizawa saw me and squinted his eyes, I reply back with my lip gesture saying "Villains." Either because he understood what I am trying to convey or because I don't immediately go inside the building, he squinted his eyes further.

I go inside the building and come back to the classroom.

Now, let's wait after school, I am certain Aizawa will call me.

150