Chapter 28 – Angry
4k 31 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

I finish my assignment earlier than I thought!!

Maybe because of my writing speed faster than before I wrote a novel I finish it faster than usual.

More importantly here is a new chapter!! I will release the extra chapter that I promised next week!!

For Secret Organization, I will update it tomorrow. I only had time to write 1 chapter today!!

Enjoy the chapter !!

 

1st POV

The next day, the school open again.

"Morning." Aizawa enters the classroom and greets everyone in the class. His right arm and left eye were bandaged because of his injuries from fighting the villains in USJ.

"Good morning Aizawa-sensei!!

"All right, I know 2 days ago you just have your first battle. But the battle hasn't ended for you yet." Said Aizawa.

"y-y-you mean more villains?!!"

"no way!!"

"UA's Sports Festival is approaching boys and girls!!" Continued Aizawa.

"A sports festival!! I keep forgetting this is a school!!"

"Wait hold up!! Will it be all right sensei? That sounds like an event where a villain would try to infiltrate."

"On the contrary, since we're going with the festival. It means the school is confident it has all protection in a row when it's come to crisis control. I heard the police presence will be 5 times bigger than normal. Not only that, we received cooperation with Nakiri Corporation for additional security." Explained Aizawa.

"Nakiri Corporation?! Is that related to Nakiri-san?" Ashido raised her hand and asked.

"Ask her yourself!! Let me continue, what you should be thinking about is a HUGE CHANCE the academy's sports festival for you guys." Continued Aizawa. "Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events!! In days past, the 'Olympic' was the biggest sports festival. But its popularity has shrunk, so what has taken the place of the Olympics in japan is The UA's Sports Festival!!"

There were some students who were confused because of what Aizawa said, but I focused on what Aizawa said about security. Our family offered additional security? At the last meeting with UA, there was nothing like that. So, by cutting down options one by one there is only one person who can and would do that.

'Mother… She's too much!! She even offering additional security for the Sports Festival.'

"Haa…" amidst heated discussion between my classmates and Aizawa, I can only sigh.

"…this is an event you can't overlook!" Oops, Aizawa's explanation was finished. "Nakiri, meet me in my office after school ended."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Lunch*

Kirishima, Sero, Sato, and Tokoyami are discussing getting fired up or something for UA's Sports Festival in the corner.

In my seats, I was surrounded by girls in the class.

'Why'd they gather here?!!'

"Nakiri-san, Aizawa sensei explained about Nakiri Corporation earlier. Is that your family's business too?!" Asked Ashido. She already knows that I am rich because of yesterday's karaoke, so I answer truthfully.

"Yes it's my family business, but why all of you gather around my seats?" I asked the girls. The one who doesn't know about my family being rich was shocked. There is also someone who knew without me telling them for example Yaoyorozu.

"Well, no reason? I mean, I was curious about what Aizawa sensei said but after you answered that I just want to hang around!" Said Hagakure.

"Well, the same as me. I mean the girls in this class are just 7 of us so I just want to hang out more with you." Jiro said.

"If you say so… then wanna have lunch together?" I offered them. They agreed and we have lunch at the cafeteria together.

I want to eat together with Reiko again but eating with classmates sometimes is not bad at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After School*

Aizawa said he wanted to meet me after school, that's why I planned to finish it as fast as possible and go home to ask my Dad a new sword. But I forgot, as I open the classroom door, the students from other classes gathered in front of class 1A blocking the way.

"What the heck!!" I could hear Uraraka shouting from behind me.

"They are crowding the exit!! What up with them?" Said Ojiro.

Bakugou who had his head kicked by me stood up and approaching me.

I thought he was about to yell towards me but it seems I misunderstood. He faces the crowd and starts shouting.

"It's pointless to try, so why don't you just fuck off, ya goddamn mob!!"

One student from the crowd with purple hair, Shinso Hitoshi came forward and faces Bakugou and started talking.

"Are all the kids enrolled at the department of heroic this way? I'm a bit disillusioned, so that's it huh? There are lots of kids who wind up in the general education depar-" But before his sentence finished, he was cut off by someone stepping on his head.

"Ojou~ I came here to pick you up!" Toga jumping from behind the crowd and landed on Shinso head said to me. Instantly the crowd's attention focused on Toga and my classmate's attention focused on me. Toga, noticing Ashido and Jiro in the classroom greet them.

"Ah! Mina, Kyoka! Yahoo~" She waved her hand toward them.

Ashido and Jiro could only smile wryly seeing Toga's behavior.

"Haa… let's go, before that Aizawa-sensei need something with me so we stop at his office first." I said to Toga and walking toward the crowds.

"Wait Nakiri! Are you gonna stay silent after they said that?" Shout Kirishima.

"Kirishima yo~ why are you focused on them, just ignore it. You should focus on how to win, just ignore something else." I said and walking in the hallway. Because Aizawa-sensei office is in the direction of class 1B, I planned to greet Reiko on the way. "Toga, let's go."

"Wait Ojou~" Toga who chatted with Ashido and Jiro running toward me.

We walking for a while and reached class 1B, because Reiko isn't in the crowd earlier maybe she's still in class or already going home.

But I decided to check the class first. Opening the 1B classroom door, I saw Reiko trembling and in front of her was a short guy with hair like a grape.

"Come on, just show me a little!" The little guy in front of Reiko said.

"N-n-no, I don't want to! Why are you acting like this Mineta!" Said Reiko, Mineta disregarding her will still pressing her.

"Come on!! It's no problem right! It will help you communicate better." I could see Reiko lower her head and scared because of him.

Seeing Reiko scared I had enough with this little f*cker. I felt heat rising into my head, then without thinking about anything I rushed toward him and kick him away from Reiko. He was sent flying toward the table in the classroom and stopped when he collided with the wall.

"Reiko, are you okay?!" I am concerned about Reiko, I am still angry about that little sh*t but I need to make sure that Reiko is all right. From the corner of my sight, I could see Toga trying to block some students trying to enter the classroom.

"Ayame-chan?" Hearing my voice, she raised her head and looked at me. Seeing me in front of her, she put her head on my shoulder and began crying. After a while, maybe some students reported the commotion I could hear Aizawa's voice.

"What's going on here?"

140