Chapter 1
2.5k 15 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up, I felt like shit. My body, especially my eyelids felt the heaviest that I had ever felt. My mind was wide awake though, not allowing me to sleep. 'Fuuuccckkk. What time is it?'

Checking my phone, it was 5:58 in the morning, it being summer, the sun was already up. 'I have a job interview in a few hours, I have enough time to sleep for a couple hours'

After trying to fall asleep for 20 minutes, I gave up and headed to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, skipping my shower and ate breakfast. 'huh… No one's gonna be online on discard at this time… Ahh fuck it, I'll just take a walk.' 

And so, after changing into a hoodie and pajama pants I went outside, making sure to hide my face to the best of my ability while taking a walk. After mindlessly walking around for a bit around the outside of my apartment, I found my neighbor, Aina, taking a jog early in the morning. She was definitely the prettiest, no, sexiest woman in this apartment, I'm truly blessed to be her neighbor. 

She was wearing capris pants and a gym bra, highlighting her luscious curves along with her abs. With her hazelnut hair tied up into a ponytail and deep brown eyes, anyone would think she's a model. I think she noticed me staring at her, because she stopped running. Right in front of me, while smiling at me… 

"Hey Rain, I don't usually see you out around this time!" (Aina)

"Y-yeah… I just woke up and couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to take a walk" (Rain)

"Well, you should do this more often! It's good for your health and- oh! I have a great idea, we can run together, I've always wanted somebody to run with!" (Aina)

"N-no!" (Rain)

"W-why? Do… you not like me?" Said Aina with a depressed face, her voice getting weaker by the second.

"N-no! It's not that! It's just that… I won't be able to..." (Rain)

"Oh, did your girlfriend say you can't be with another woman or something…?" (Aina)

"I… don't have a girlfriend…" (Rain)

I could see her eyes widen and her smile become even bigger than before. Is she inwardly laughing at me…? 

"That's grea- fine! Other women just haven't seen how great you really are, don't worry though. I'm sure you'll get a girlfriend very, very soon." (Aina) 

'yeah, that's not happening. I doubt anyone will ever like me in "that" way but it's nice to dream.'

"Haha maybe. I'm gonna head back now, see you later Aina." (Rain)

"See you very soon!" (Aina)

And so, quickly escaping that akward situation, I headed back to my apartment, where I sadly lived by myself and got ready for my upcoming job interview. 

A few hours later…

As I headed out the door, I checked the time. '10:22, I should take a shortcut just in-case, don't want to be late' 

After walking the usual route for about 30 minutes, I took a right into an alley and took a left, walking even deeper into the darkness. It was a bit hard to see because my eyes hadn't adapted to the darkness but I've been down this place so many times that I didn't need to see to know where I was going. 

Suddenly, my feet didn't touch the ground like I expected but instead went straight down. 'Fuck.' 

I fell forward, smashing my face onto the ground and falling even deeper into what I can only assume to be a manhole. But when I had opened my eyes, I found myself in a… Forest!?!?

56