Chapter 2
2k 10 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Am I dreaming? Was my first thought, but after pinching myself, I realized that this was likely not a dream. Hallucination? No, this air, temperature, everything. It's all different, refreshing almost. 

Looking back to the hole which I 'fell' into, I found nothing. 'Am I stuck here!?!? Wait no, this isn't that bad, I'm going to get some cheat or something, right? An adventure with hot girls like in those fantasy stories?' 

After waiting for a few minutes in that spot, expecting something to happen, my panic started to really settle in. 'Oh no no no no no no! Shit! What am I supposed to do!?!? Where do I go!?!?' and so, I blindly headed straight, carefully listening for anyone or anything near me, just in-case. 

After walking for about 2 hours, I finally reached the end of the forest and found myself on a road! 'Finally! And I see civilization in the distance! Let's fucking gooo!'

But as I was about to head to the… city? I was hungry, very hungry. I hadn't eaten in almost 5 hours, I of course had no food on me, so the best next option was to…

'How will I know what is edible or not! Tch, I can hold out for a few more hours after resting a bit. If only it wasn't so damn hot!' 

After resting up, I continued my journey to the town and eventually reached the front gate. There were guards stationed evenly across the wall and 2 guards collecting something up front. All of them were equipped with weapons and armor. The other people in the line were wearing medieval-style clothes and most of them were carrying some sort of luggage wrapped in cloth.

'This is definitely a different world. I wonder, am I able to talk with them, do I have some sort of translation skill?'

In order to test my theory out, I walked a few steps to get close enough to talk to the people in front of me but the family of 4 was ahead of me, they all turned around and stared at me. At first, they looked like they were ready to fight but in the next moment their faces turned into ones of confusion.

"Hello?" (Rain) I said, while slowly waving at them.

The father of the family took a step forward, telling me something while putting his hand up. "Elsh wønd feïñ. ẞhæy géßk hêk!!!" (Father)

'Well, I definitely don't have a translation skill…'

Next I tried to explain to him what happened with a game of charades, he responded with a simple flick of his hand, telling me to shoo, and turned back to his family.

'Hope I have better luck with the guards…'

Eventually it was my turn, I tried to tell the guards using the same technique with the other guy, telling them what happened to me through actions but they couldn't give a damn and took me out of the line, I don't think they even tried to understand…

Here I was, with no way to get in, hungry, alone, and with no way to get back onto earth, I was definitely screwed.

I scoured around the edges of the forest, looking for some sort of food before deciding to rest. 'The only way I'll be able to get inside is at night, when it's completely dark. For now, I guess I'll scout around to look for a way in' 

While waiting for night to fall, I collected what looked like berries and started to munch on them. 'Sweet!' They were very sweet, I happily snacked on them as I scouted out for a way to get in.

As night quickly fell, I wasn't able to tell where I was going because it was so dark. I unsteadily headed towards the wall where I could see torches on the top and bottom and quickly hid in the dark spots in between the torches. There was only one problem. I couldn't find a way to get in other than the 4 gates. The plan is to distract them and run in, it's stupid but it's the only thing I could think of. 

'Calm down me, I can do this. I've played Metal Gear Salad before.' 

I dipped back into the darkness outside the walls and grabbed a handful of rocks, slowly inching over to the door. I threw them as hard as I could at the left side of the wall, it had surprisingly alerted the guards! They looked at it for a few seconds and kept their guard up, not moving so inch from where they originally were. 'God damn it! Go check it out! That's your damn job!'

After looking around for a few more rocks in the dark, I threw them again, causing one of the guards to check it out, with the other watching him. 'This is my chance!' 

I quickly but quietly ran through the gate, running past the guard unnoticed. But all good things come to an end. After running past one guard, I ran into two more guards guarding the inner side of the gate. 'Well…' 

They both pointed their spears at me and quickly restrained my hands and feet using rope. After giving me a few strange looks they called for another 2 guards over who then brought me to a jail cell. 

After throwing me in they locked me in the cell and left, with the rope still binding me. Leaving me to fall asleep on the cold, dirty stone floor…

***

Eventually I had fallen asleep, but was woken up by another 2 guards this morning. They lifted me up and put a bag over my head, leading me somewhere.

After walking for a few minutes they conversed with someone and led me into what I can only assume to be some sort of building. Here, the air was warm and the sound of my footsteps were more obvious than ever.

They took off my mask and opened a door, pushing me inside. I walked in and found a beautiful woman sitting on a table. She had pitch black hair with milky white skin with cherry-like lips. She wore a robe with gold outlining, sporting some sort of white, frilly, buttoned shirt that exposed a bit of cleavage and a black skirt paired with back stockings. 

She noticed me come in and signaled for me to sit down on the other side of the table. I sat down, trying my best to hide my face. 

Shortly after sitting down, she placed some sort of large orb on the table and suddenly grabbed my hands. I didn't resist until she took a knife out, only then did I desperately try to escape her grasp before she did whatever she was going to do. 

After struggling for a bit she brought the knife to my neck, I immediately stopped and let her do what she pleased. Thankfully, she only cut a little bit of my finger and brought my cut finger to the orb. 

As soon as my blood came in contact with the orb, my brain started to pound. I fell to the ground and howled in pain, clenching my head as hard as possible, a futile attempt to stop the pain.

I could feel information flowing into my brain, then all of a sudden, the pain stopped and I was able to calm down. I was out of breath and the sweatiest I had ever been since highschool. The woman helped me back up and sat me down on the chair, sniffing me in the process, making me extremely uncomfortable.

After letting me catch my breath she pulled out a canteen of water out of nowhere, leaving me astonished. 'Magic?' 

I slowly drank the water she gave me, then she spoke.

"Hello~" (???)

This chapter may be lack luster, but it's just the calm before the storm (which may or may not be next chapter)

50