Chapter 4
1.8k 16 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Props to Endasmu for editing this chapter! He's on WebNovel, doesn't write though. This is the longest chapter I've ever written. Also, NSFW Warning

'I should've gone with a party, why am I so ignorant!?!? I've put my own life at risk for no reason…'

 

After an unknown amount of time, I was released from the slimy cocoon, I slipped out of the cocoon and fell to the ground face-first, causing me to bleed from my forehead.

 

I massaged my head with one hand while getting up with the other. I looked up, surrounding me were at least a dozen slime-girls, it felt like I was looking at a rainbow. Each of them sporting a different color. Pink, red, purple, blue, green, orange, yellow, etc. 

 

All of them watching me slowly rise and retreat to the wall, I felt like a deer in front of a pack of hungry lions, terrified. I wasn't sure what they were going to do to me, but I wasn't going to stick around to find out. My only problem, I have no way out…

 

'Shit…'

 

I nervously gulped as they closed in, my mind was racing, desperately clawing at a way to escape this situation. I quickly came to a sane conclusion, there was no way out, I'd already dug myself a grave, and now I was going to fall into it. 

 

It wasn't long before the sexy slime-women closed in on me, I expected death but the only thing I received were the sounds of my clothes being torn. They gurgled, it was like it was their language, yet, I could feel 'joy' from the gurgling coming from their mouths.

 

The pink slime crouched down, daring to go further than the others. 'Is that an orb?' I thought to myself, inside her clear, see-through stomach, I could see a 'orb', a core, the size of a golf ball right above her strange vagina. 

 

By the time I snapped back to reality, the 'finger' had crawled up my arm, wrapping itself around my neck. In a panic I tried to pull myself away from her, only to be strangled and fall yet again. 

 

Sweat ran down my back, before I even had a chance to catch my breath, I could feel 'it' wrapping around my cock. The slime grew to cover my entire lower half, it was warm, wet, and slippery. 

 

The pink slime was paying close attention to me, with it's textureless face, watching every move, like a predator eyeing its prey. The slime slowly covered my entire body, it felt like quicksand, I couldn't get out of it…

 

In a futile attempt to escape, I flung my hands and feet around as much as I could to escape, if it was even possible. The pink goo soon covered my entire neck, crawling into my mouth. It invaded my throat, I spit and coughed, only for even more to enter. I could feel the slime wiggling around my body, interacting with my intestines, muscles, bones. It felt like I was being burned alive, my consciousness slowly faded away, the last thing I could see was the beginning of the "transformation" of the slime.

 

But right before I blacked out, I heard a ding! In my head. Am I going crazy?

 

**

 

<3rd person POV>

 

As the man was put into a cocoon by the mother slime, the soldier hiding in the trees scurried off, heading back towards the city walls in a rush. After running for quite some time, he had finally gotten back to his boss, the one who had ordered him to follow the strange man in the first place.

 

"M-haah… Ma'am! The… The strange man named Rain was taken in a grell by a C-tier mother slime! I suspect she will be taking him back to her nest, I deemed it too dangerous and headed back to report to you." Said the soldier, clearly worried about what orders he would be given next, he could only hope to not be commanded to bring him back, that would be a death sentence.

 

The woman, Lilith, looked at the soldier, clearly annoyed. "Well, do you know where she took him?" Said Lilith while glaring at the soldier. 

 

"N-no ma'am!" Said the soldier, he gets what would happen next, he could only hope he would keep his job, his family relied on him. To this pleasant surprise, madam Lilith simply sighed and let him go, advising him to follow orders properly next time. He rejoiced in his mind, thankful that the strange man was taken, his work would finally go back to normal…

 

**

 

<Rain POV>

 

Waking up, the first thing I saw was a mostly-translucent hologram. The words were stuck mid-air, moving along wherever my eyes wandered, reading [Error: H-001 unconscious.] 'A system?' I thought to myself. 'Just like the novels! I really do have a cheat power!' I rejoiced in my mind, completely oblivious to my surroundings. 

 

[Automatically troubleshooting… Fix found… Beginning synchronization and repair…]

 

A voice rang out in my head, then suddenly my vision turned dark, along with all my other senses. 'Am I awake?' I thought to myself, it certainly didn't feel as if I was asleep. After I was alone with my thoughts for who-knows how long, my senses one-by-one, slowly came back to me. 

 

Touch was first, nothing felt different.

 

Second was smell, the only thing I could smell was my own foul odor.

 

Third was taste, again no change. At this point, I became a little concerned, concerned whether or not my body would gain any sort of stat boost, my senses upgrading, anything! Please!

 

4th was my hearing, again, I could feel no change.

 

Finally, last but not least, my sight. My eyes slowly adjusted to the dark cave, and… Nothing…

 

As I had given up hope, I realized something, the slimes… they had human-like features now! All of them, who used to be featureless mannequins, now had eyes, hair styles, tongues, eyebrows, lips, everything! What would've been hair, was just a darker shade of their color, the way they all looked the same changed as well, each having their own unique body type, style, and facial features! 

 

[Synchronization completed in 3…]

 

'What!?!?' I flinched in surprise. 'I thought I was hallucinating!'

 

[2…]

 

[1…]

 

{Hello host! My name is Azur.} 

 

A feminine voice rang-out in my head. "Hello?" I said out-loud, unexpectedly causing one of the slimes to look at me curiously and start walking towards me from the other side of the cave. 

 

{You do not need to speak out-loud when talking to me, simply speak what you'd like to say in your mind.} 

 

'Oh okay… can you hear me?' 

 

{Loud and clear, would you like me to explain how this system works?}

 

'yeah! Please do it quickly!' I thought to myself, or rather, the voice worriedly.

 

{Understood. Commencing tutorial…}

 

As soon as she said that, time froze and my vision warped, placing me in an empty white room.

 

{Please say out-loud or in your head 'Status!'}

 

"Status?" As soon as I said that, a stat-sheet appeared in front of me, displaying all my stats out of 100. They were quite low… 

 

I looked above and next to the menu was a tooltip, instructing me to click on the "Shop" section. I tapped on the rectangle and it brought me to a new page, as one would expect, things were sold here. On the top-right it highlighted the currency. SP. I clicked on the question mark next to the SP and it brought up a drop-down explanation.

Spoiler

SP stands for Special Points. With these points you are able to purchase items, upgrade your stats, buy potions, spells, skills, and more. To gain SP you can do various activities.

Such as, but not limited to: 

  • Defeating enemies

  • Through sexual interaction 

  • Completing quests

  • Taming monsters

The more dangerous or difficult it is deemed for the host, the more SP you shall receive.

[collapse]

 

'This is amazing!' I thought to myself, after following the tooltips for a bit, I had grasped how this system worked. There are 4 sections to it. Stats, shop, skills, and list. The list wasn't given an explanation and it was empty, so I was in the dark for now, the rest are quite self-explanatory.

 

{Are you done?} Asked Azur in a monotone voice.

 

"Yeah…" (Rain)

 

{Great, good luck, you're going to need it.} 

 

If she was here, I swear I'd be able to see a smirk on her face when she said that…

 

Suddenly, the white around me faded away and I was back where I originally was, in a cave surrounded by human-like slime-girls.

 

There was food and water in front of me, it seems they had considered me starving to death. 'How thoughtful'

 

{I detect sarcasm} 

 

'You're right about that' I said as I picked up the warm bread and water. 'Freshly baked? Wow…'

 

{Incorrect}

 

I ignored Azur's meaningless remark and ate the bread. Watched the entire time I ate, I worriedly looked around, before trying to converse with them. "Hi?" (Rain)

 

The sky-blue one responded with a simple "No" and smiled. 

 

'What the hell is that supposed to mean?'

 

{It seems you've been rejected, cheer up } Added Azur in a mocking tone.

 

But before I could refute, the orange slime suddenly pounced and grabbed my dick with her hand. She had gone with a tall, busty figure with a ponytail hanging behind her. She smiled and opened her mouth, engulfing my entire dick in her mouth. She kept eye contact while she pressed her nippleless boobs on my thighs. My dick quickly grew in size inside her mouth as her tongue coiled around my rock-hard penis. Her mouth felt smooth, hot, and wet. Her plump, squishy lips sucked even tighter around my dick as her tongue slid back and forth, rubbing the underside of my cock.

 

She bobbed her head up and down, sliding up to the tip and sliding all the way down to the base. The walls of her throat caressed my cock, tightly hugging it every time she swallowed my dick down to the base. My mouth leaked out a strong moan, causing her to stop sucking. 

 

She grabbed my hands and gently brought them on top of her head, indicating that she wanted me to shove my dick down her throat forcefully, a throatfuck…

 

My dick hardened even more, and my lust skyrocketed. I was a virgin, no woman other than family had even looked my way, and if they did, it was as a friend, a tool, or out of pity. So her lustful gaze, sexy body, and eagerness to pleasure me fueled my lust to it's limits. I grabbed the back and top of her head and shoved my dick down her throat, using her ponytail with one hand to pull her head back, only to slam it back down to the base of my dick again. 

 

My hips thrust into her mouthpussy as my cum quickly rose to the tip of my cock. I pulled her head back for one last time before pulling it all the way back down, my hands pushing her head down as hard as possible on my cock as I came into her hot, tight, mouthpussy, causing her eyebrows to furrow. As I let her go, she slowly pulled her head back, releasing my cock with a *pop* sound and seductively licked her lips. She smiled at me and leaned in again, but was unfortunately stopped by another slime, the pink one. She surrendered under her gaze and let me go.

 

This one had a busty chest, but wasn't as busty in the lower parts, causing her breasts to be emphasized more than they already were. Her bangs covered one of her eyes, her hair falling just under her butt. She looked at my now-limp dick with a frown. But only a second later, a slight grin formed on her face. She leaned forward and pushed me onto my back as she sat on top of my face in a 69 position. Her ass pressing against my face as I ate her pussy. Her pussy juices came rushing out as she sucked on my balls while playing with my still limp dick with 2 of her fingers. Only a few minutes later, she came right into my mouth, not leaving any space for me to cough it out, forcing me to swallow all of her pussy juices. Her back arched and her body pressed against mine more than ever as she came. 

 

{Nn~♥}

 

Right after she came into my mouth, my dick immediately hardened, as if her cum was an aphrodisiac. She slowly got off of me and sat me up on a self-made rocky chair. She stood in front of me as she bent down, staring at me with her sole uncovered eye. She held her breasts up as she embraced my cock with her marshmallow-like tits. It slid right through the bottom, it felt like her breasts were oiled as she started moving them up down, the tip of my cock peaking out of her cleavage each stroke. My cock slid up and down her oily breasts, as she pushed her breasts together, amplifying the pressure. Her breasts swung up and down, up and down, causing me to quickly cum. My cum splurt out all over her breasts and face, it sunk in as if it was being absorbed. 

 

The pink slime got up and kissed my lips before walking away, my dick still hard and raring to go, as the light-blue slime, the one who had brought me here in the first place, made me get up. She had curly, long hair, falling just above her butt. She had a big butt and moderate breasts. 

 

She rested her front on the chair I was just sitting on, as she arched her back and stuck her butt out, wiggling it, urging me to enter. 

 

I stood behind her as I positioned my dick. I slowly entered her pussy, it was just like that orange girl's mouth, except much, much warmer and tighter. I slowly pulled back and thrust right into her pussy as hard as I could, causing her bubbly ass to wobble forward, forming ripples each time I thrust. 

 

{Haah~♥}

 

Every thrust felt as if I was being sucked into a blackhole, I could feel the tip of my dick touch her core at every thrust. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and fucked her even rougher, slapping her ass as I thrust. Her pussy juices constantly flowing out, I could hear and feel the juices being slapped against my thighs each thrust. 

 

I struck her face down onto the chair, as I grabbed her waist with both of my hands and thrust into her one last time, cumming directly onto her core. I pulled out, leaving her to twitch on the chair as I squeezed her ass cheeks one last time, my hand sinking right in. But as I was massaging her butt, the next slime girl turned me around, pushing me onto the cold floor as she positioned herself on top of me.

 

This was going to be a long day...

42