Chapter 52 Absorbing a Spirit Bone
457 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 69 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Although the absorption process went smoothly, Qin Mo did not relax his vigilance at all. After all, the huge resentment that the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon produced before his death could not just disappear like this.

But at the same time, compared to Qin Mo's tension, Chrysanthemum Douluo on the side was very excited about Qin Mo's current state.

A large amount of golden light began to emerge from Qin Mo's body, forming his Martial Spirit Golden Sacred Dragon around his body.

The Golden Dragon hovered in the air a few times, and then let out a loud Dragon roar, and then swallowed the remains of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon and the Spirit Ring that had not been completely absorbed by Qin Mo.

After doing all this, the Golden Dragon turned into a little golden light and began to slowly reintegrate into Qin Mo's body.

Although Chrysanthemum Douluo had never seen such a scene before, in his perception, the power in the Spirit Ring of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon had been completely integrated with Qin Mo.

According to normal circumstances, the absorption has been completely completed at this time, and the remaining time is only to completely transform the remaining power.

Ah--" Just when Chrysanthemum Douluo thought the overall situation was settled, Qin Mo suddenly frowned an scream in pain. His body violently spasmed as his body arched, there seemed to be something bulging out of his back.

"What is this? Could it be an External Spirit Bone? "Chrysanthemum Douluo g said in shock.

Qin Mo's body at this time seemed to be suffering tremendous pain, and a lot of sweat slipped from him, leaving a trace of water beneath him.

In the middle of his rib cage, two fist-sized bumps were bulging at this time, and in these two bumps, there seemed to be something that wanted to break out of the body, causing great pain to Qin Mo.

Immediately after these two bumps burst instantly, but they did not shed blood as expected, but spit out two dazzling golden rays of light.

At the moment when these bulges burst, Qin Mo's pain seemed to disappear instantly, and he couldn't help letting out a groan.

After the light gradually disappeared, Chrysanthemum Douluo saw that behind Qin Mo, a pair of huge golden wings had grown.

And Qin Mo himself was supporting himself on the ground with on hand.

The pair of golden wings behind Qin Mo is not the wings of any kind of a bird, they look quite different from the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon. It seems more like the wings of a bat than a bird.

In addition, the wings and edges of the wings have a metallic glow, it seemed it is quite sharp.

"Is this an External Spirit Bone? I didn't expect that I would also get an External Spirit Bone," Qin Mo said in a low voice, looking at the wings behind him.

Chrysanthemum Douluo ran over excitedly and lifted Qin Mo from the ground and said, "Xiao Mo, if I am not wrong, the pair of wings behind you should be the legendary External Spirit Bones. You’re really lucky. I didn't expect an 1000-year Spirit Beast to give you such a precious External Spirit Bone, and it seems that this External Spirit Bone has been completely integrated with your body. "

Qin Mo said weakly: "It is all because of Uncle Chrysanthemum’s help, so that I can get this precious External Spirit Bone."

Chrysanthemum Douluo said with a smile: "This, I did what I had to."

After a child, Chrysanthemum Douluo month off and told:" However Xiao Mo, you have to remember that you must not expose your External Spirit Bone. Only when you become Her Majesty’s disciple, only then can you boldly use them.”

Qin Mo asked curiously: "Why? Uncle Chrysanthemum, didn’t you say that this External Spirit Bone has been integrated with my body, according to the book you mentioned, as long as the External Spirit Bone is integrated with the Spirit Master, then it will not be peeled off from the Spirit Master like other Spirit Bones. Why should I hide it so that others cannot know?”

Although the External Spirit Bone was said to be a Spirit Bone, he was different from the 6 Spirit Bones of other bodies.

The 6 Spirit Bones in other parts of the Spirit Master can all be regained after the death of the Spirit Master, but only this External Spirit Bone is different.

After the Spirit Master dies, the External Spirit Bone will not be peeled off from the Spirit Master, because the External Spirit Bone will grow with Spirit Master.

However, the External Spirit Bone that had just been absorbed, but because it didn't have a long time to get along with the Spirit Master, it hadn't been completely integrated, so the External Spirit Bone could still be removed at this time.

Chrysanthemum Douluo said: "Xiao Mo, you are right. When the External Spirit Bone and body are completely integrated, they cannot be extracted. But you have to understand a truth, tall trees are destroyed by strong winds."

“You currently have no one to rely on in Spirit Hall, if you expose it, the enemies of Spirit Hall and some in Spirit Hall itself may plot against you.”

"Maybe some of them do not hesitate to destroy you in order to prevent you from joining other forces, so before the Supreme Pontiff does not officially announce you as her disciple, you cannot use this External Spirit Bone outside."

Qin Mo is not stupid at all, after hearing these words, he understood the stakes.

He broke through Rank 20 at the age of 6, and the Second Spirit Ring is a Cross-Rank 1000-year Spirit Ring. His talent alone has already put him on the cusp of the storm in Spirit Hall. If an External Spirit Bone is added, then it is hard to imagine what will happen.

Qin Mo said, "I see, Uncle Chrysanthemum, I will pay more attention after I return."

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded and said, "It's good to know, but with the talent you have shown right now, I think after going back this time forget returning to the Training Camp. After all, even a Worship of Elder Hall cannot compare to your potential and talent. Only one person can."

Although the person who Chrysanthemum Douluo said can compare to him was not explicitly stated, Qin Mo knew that the person he is talking about must be Qian Renxue, the future Angel Goddess.

12