Chapter 53 The Overbearing Second Spirit Ability, Golden Dragon Bade
434 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 70 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Xiao Mo, since you have absorbed the 1000-year Spirit Ring across Ranks, then your Second Spirit Ability should be a very powerful Spirit Ability!" Chrysanthemum Douluo asked with a hint of curiosity.

Qin Mo smiled and said: "I have indeed obtained a very powerful skill, and it is also an attack ability that I have always wanted. Um, Uncle Chrysanthemum, can you help me test the power of this Spirit Ability?"

Chrysanthemum Douluo put his hands behind his back, and said calmly: "Come on! Let me try your Second Spirit Ability.”

"Uncle Chrysanthemum, then you have to be careful," With that said, Qin Mo quickly jumped back a few times and opened a distance from Chrysanthemum Douluo.

Chrysanthemum Douluo laughed and said: "Hahaha, I am also a Titled Douluo, how can you hurt me?”

Qin Mo of the distance quickly released his Martial Spirit and completed the possession, accompanied by the flash of the newly acquired Second Purple Spirit Ring.

A large amount of golden light began to converge on his arms and hands, and after a while, the golden light on his arms had already turned into a blade with a length of more than one meter.

Qin Mo took a big step forward with his left foot, and then twisted his body to the right and began to accumulate strength.

After waiting for his power to fully accumulate, his left and right hands crossed and slashed forward along with the twisting of his body.

I saw the two golden sharp blades of the original clothes on the arms, unexpectedly flew out with the swing of the arms, and shot straight towards Chrysanthemum Douluo.

Facing the two sharp blades rushing towards him, Chrysanthemum Douluo just smiled, his gently waving arm, a flower wall formed by chrysanthemum petals, appeared in front of him about one meter out of thin air. place.

The sharp blade that Qin Mo threw out did not collide with the flower wall of Chrysanthemum Douluo as he imagined. The flower wall seemed to be non-existent, and it passed directly through the flower wall.

"What? Xiao Mo's attack can penetrate my Second Spirit Ability, Breath Enchantment?"

Chrysanthemum Douluo was also taken aback at this time, but fortunately relying on his Titled Douluo super strength, even if the blade is already close at hand, he could still quickly dodge.

But at the moment he dodged, Qin Mo had already arrived in front of him, and saw the same sharp blade as the one he had just thrown condensed on his left arm.

Chrysanthemum Douluo thought that Qin Mo's attack would not harm him at all, or even affect him, but when she felt Qin Mo's Second Spirit Ability at close range, she couldn't help but feel a chill in her heart.

Years of accumulated combat experience let him know that this blow will definitely cause him harm.

If it were someone else that attacked him, he would be able to dodge and retaliate, but facing Qin Mo, he could only dodge.

Although Chrysanthemum Douluo avoided Qin Mo's attack, the land behind him could not move to avoid the attack.

Only a loud boom was heard, and a powerful explosion began to erupt from the place where Chrysanthemum Douluo was standing just now.

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at the deep pit created by Qin Mo's attack and the two sharp blades that re still flying out and cutting trees down with cold sweat on his forehead.

Not to mention that Qin Mo caused damage to the ground. The two sharp blades that flew out had already penetrated dozens of trees that were as thick as two adults.

Excluding the destructive power produced by the explosion, the extremely strong penetrating ability alone can hardly resist even it is a Pure Defence System Spirit Master below Rank 40, let alone those of the Power Attack, Agility Attack, Auxiliary and Control Systems.

Originally, after absorbing the Spirit Ring and obtaining the External Spirit Bone, Qin Mo's physical strength and Spirit Power dropped by more than half, and then he added these two Spirit Abilities to release.

At this time, he was completely paralyzed in the pothole caused by his attack, gasping for breath.

Chrysanthemum Douluo wiped the cold sweat coming out of his forehead, and asked a little nervously, "Xiao Mo, you can see that your second ring skills are very strong. Can you give me a good introduction to Uncle Chrysanthemum? "

Qin Mo withdrew from his Spirit Possession state and moved a bit. The right arm that launched the attack just now said: "My Second Ring’s Ability is called Golden Dragon Blade, it can ignore any physical defense and energy defense, and cause damage to the enemy. It has great piercing damage and can extend from my hands and be used in close combat or thrown as well."

Chrysanthemum Douluo was very surprised and said: "Ignores any defenses, and besides melee use, it can also attack. You can perform long-range attacks. Xiao Mo, your Spirit Ability is really perfect."

Qin Mo shook his head and said, "It sounds like my Spirit Ability is really strong, but it has two fatal weaknesses. First, it can’t be activated instantly. Before it can be activated, there must be a certain amount of time to accumulate its strength and condense it. Second, the Spirit Power consumed by this Spirit Ability is a bit too huge for me now, I almost used all my Spirit Power condensing it."

"How is this a problem? When your cultivation base gradually improves in the future, your second problem will not be a problem at all. As for your first problem, it will be solved. After all, this is your first time using the Ability, as you get familiar with it, time taken to activate it will be greatly reduced." Chrysanthemum Douluo said with a smile.

Although Qin Mo knew everything about the Douluo Continent, he did not know anything about his Spirit Abilities nor did he have much cultivation experience, he is like a baby when it comes to knowledge about them.

After all, there was no such thing as a single path of cultivation in the world of the previous life, and now he has stepped into the path of cultivation within a few months. How could he know the various knowledge in it?

If he did not value knowledge before, but now he is very eager to get knowledge about cultivation.

And now he also understood why Tang San in the original book would worship a Yu Xiaogang who had only half the innate Spirit Power as his Master.

That's because Yu Xiaogang possesses the world's most complete knowledge of cultivation, which is also an important reason why Tang San can grow up so quickly in the later period.

The thought of Bibi Dong who was going to be his Master made Qin Mo feel satisfied. After all, as Bibi Dong who had studied this knowledge with Yu Xiaogang, how could she have less cultivation knowledge than Yu Xiaogang?

12