Chapter 75 Pig Head
627 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 94 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Yes."

Qian Daoliu nodded and said, "Golden Crocodile, I have seen what I needed to. That's it for now. Xiao Xue and I will leave first."

Golden Crocodile Douluo said, "I know, brother. Leave this kid to me, do not worry."

Looking at Qian Renxue who was leaving with Qian Daoliu, Qin Mo raised his head and asked Golden Crocodile Douluo: "Grandpa Gold, will Qian Renxue come back in the future?"

Golden Crocodile Douluo nodded and said, "Of course she will come. Grand Worship has been busy recently and has no time to guide her in her training. So in the next few months, she will continue to accept my guidance with you."

“Really? Then the next days should not be too boring," Qin Mo said with clenched fists.

Golden Crocodile Douluo flicked one of the bulges on Qin Mo's forehead lightly, he said: "Do you want revenge? How can you get it now? Unless you have other goals."

Qin Mo did have other thoughts in his heart, but he still shook his head quickly and said: "Grandpa Gold, think about it, she is the strongest opponent I have ever met so far. I think that with her here, I will make rapid progress."

Golden Crocodile Douluo said, "Good, grandpa knows, but you are not very good looking at this time. If you return like this today, your Master might think I am abusing you."

Qin Mo carefully touched his own face, his face that was already swollen unnaturally, but even if he touched it with the lightest force, he still felt a burning pain on his face.

Qian Renxue felt very cruel when she hit him, but in fact, she still exercised control and did not hurt his muscles and bones, but simply caused internal bleeding and bruises.

But even so, the pain remains unabated, and the most important thing is that the injured place is not elsewhere, but the face.

Injuries and bones can be cured quickly under the treatment of a Healing Spirit Master, but bruises and swelling caused by internal bleeding are not so easy to deal with.

Although the swelling can be eliminated using Spirit Power, the bruises caused by internal bleeding can not be dispelled by Spirit Power. It can only heal with the passage of time.

After being taken by Golden Crocodile Douluo to a Healing Spirit Master, Golden Crocodile Douluo sent Qin Mo back to the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Although it is still early, and although Qin Mo seems to be seriously injured, in fact, he has no problems with ordinary people.

But when he thought of receiving Qian Renxue's inhuman treatment just now, Golden Crocodile Douluo couldn't bear to continue training him.

Golden Crocodile Douluo threw Qin Mo at the gate of the Supreme Pontiff Palace and left him alone. After all, Qin Mo's current appearance was indeed a bit bad. If Bibi Dong saw it, it would create a troublesome mess.

Instead of causing trouble for himself for no reason, it's better to take a step now and avoid it.

Qin Mo didn't enter the hall in a hurry but pushed the door of the hall ajar slightly. Then he looked through the gap and looked at his Master Bibi Dong. What is she doing now?

"Since you are back, why are you still sneaking outside?" Bibi Dong's voice came from the hall.

Although the entrance to the main hall was 100 metres away from where Bibi Dong was, his Master, Bibi Dong's voice seemed to be close to his ears.

Qin Mo reluctantly lowered his head and pushed the door open and walked into the hall. He didn't know how large this hall was, but only now did he notice that it was huge.

Looking at Qin Mo, who lowered his head as soon as he walked in, Bibi Dong couldn't help but want to laugh, because she knew exactly why Qin Mo kept his head down.

In order to prevent Bibi Dong from discovering the injury on his face, Qin Mo just walked to the steps below the throne and stopped, then quietly raised his head and glanced, and saw Bibi Dong focusing completely on the paperwork in her hand. Only then did he feel relieved.

"Master, I am back."

Bibi Dong's gaze did not leave the document in her hand, but only slightly said, "Well, come on up, why are you still standing down?"

Although Qin Mo was unwilling, he still boarded the path step by step.

Bibi Dong looked at Qin Mo, who was standing next to him and looking down like a kid who did something wrong, she smiled. It was unknown from where she took out a jar of ointment and gently began to apply it to Qin Mo's face.

Qin Mo slowly raised his head, and said in surprise: "Master, you know..."

Bibi Dong nodded gently and asked, "Does it still hurt?"

"It hurts, but if Master rubs the medicine some more, it will stop hurting," Qin Mo replied.

His painful and burning skin felt cool now. His previous discomfort completely disappeared instantly, as if he had never been injured.

Bibi Dong's hands were very soft and warm, she gently stroked Qin Mo's cheeks, making him feel comfortable. He felt that it was a blessing to be taken care of by his Master, Bibi Dong.

Bibi Dong said: "Xiao Mo, I am sorry, if it were not for me, you would not have been hurt today."

As Bibi Dong knows where he went, how could she not know the cause of Qin Mo’s injury and who was responsible?

Although Qian Renxue said that she taught Qin Mo a lesson because he stared at her for too long, making her uncomfortable, Bibi Dong knew very well that the main reason for Qian Renxue's move was because of her mother, who had never given her any care, currently, she even held hate and disgust towards her mother.

And Qin Mo naturally knew the meaning behind Bibi Dong’s words, but he could not say it. He could only pretend not to know because he knew that this matter was top-secret in Spirit Hall, and he had just arrived in the Supreme Pontiff Palace, so how could he have found out about this secret in less than a year of being here?

Qin Mo said: "Master, compared to the strength I have obtained, this injury that I have suffered is nothing. Besides, if Master is willing to apply my medicine. I am willing to get injured every day."

Bibi Dong flicked Qin Mo's head lightly, with a warm smile on her face, she said, "You dare to talk to your Master like this?"

Qin Mo pretended to feel pain and touched the place where Bibi Dong had hit him, he complained:" Master, I am like this but you still have the heart to lay your hand and hit me?”

Bibi Dong put the remaining ointment into Qin Mo’s hand and said, “Okay, stop pretending. You will inevitably get hurt while training and obtaining Golden Crocodile Douluo’s guidance. If you keep this with you, I will feel relieved."

"Okay, thank you, Master."

11