Chapter 1 – WHO
184 8 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Who is behind this? Surely someone is. It is not possible that none of these events are connected. Can you even—]

 

[__] turned off the television, as [_] got ready for school.

"Damn it! I forgot it again." [_] said, as [_] patted [_] empty pocket. Four things were grabbed from the nearby table. Two halves of a mask, one put in each of [_] pockets. And two rings. The first, had a small white crystal, embedded in a dark round enamel. The other had a black opal, encrusted in a slim white-gold ring. [_] put the ring with a black opal on [_] left ring finger, storing the other one in the palm of his hand, only for it to disappear soon after. A second after, [_] clothes started changing, [_] t-shirt became a pretty schoolgirl uniform, and [_] shorts turned into a skirt. As such [___] left home for [_] daily life.

"Annie! Why do you always arrive on the last minute?! Jesus!"

 

"Eeh... But I'm not late or anything, why do you always come this early?"

 

"Mo... I come early because I don't wanna get late. You know Galam is a pain when you come late. Now, come and give me a morning kiss."

 

"... But Lisa... there's people watching us..."

 

"So what?! Are you embarrassed of your girlfriend?"

 

"It's not that..." Annie pleaded, but Lisa's face showed she was not changing her mind. "Fine! Come here!" She hopped forward, grabbing Lisa with both hands and giving her a kiss.

 

Her body shivered as she felt Lisa's hands on her waist, her hair standing on end.

 

"Ahem! Immodest behavior is not allowed in the premises of this school!"

 

"Morning Bia." Lisa let go of her, biting her lip and smiling as the student council president arrived. 

 

"Morning." Annie smiled, making the third wheel blush. 

"Heeeh... Seems like girls make you heart wobble."

 

"Shut up!" Bia raised her voice, flushed. 

 

"What? Do you want to join us? come."

"I... no... can't... Kyaaa—" She stuttered, before her wand was pulled by Lisa, making the trio's faces almost touch.

*Slap* 

 

"AH—" Bia yelped, as her ass was smacked unexpectedly, Lisa taking this opportunity to pull their faces together, and starting a triple kiss.

 

[Good! You did it. Bring her to the slutty side of life, she yearns for your girlfriend's body.]  Lisa smiled internally, as she heard the voice in her head compliment her. The voice appeared the time she entered third year of Highschool, just before meeting Annie. Rather, she owed the voice for all good that happened after joining this school. 

Annie too enjoyed the kiss, her hand caressing Bia's back. While she was much more reserved than her girlfriend, she too enjoyed this strange relationship the two had with Bia. Oddly enough, this very development happened almost every day.


"Mou! You two need to stop doing this to me… It's hard to hold back…"

"But it's Monday… You know how hard it is to not meet the two of you the whole weekend?!" Lisa complained. 

 

"But you know how my parents are… It's not like I don't want to, but we can't. Sorry…"

"Lisa, stop being like that. We still have all mornings to spend together, and you also can't really leave on weekends either." Annie voiced out the truth of affairs.

"Haah… Why do you always have to be so realistic?"

"Stop daydreaming all the time so I don't have to…"

"Hey, it's time already, we should go inside." Bia interrupted the two, pulling them both by the hand while smiling. Such was the daily life of [__].


'Hee… Lisa is cute as ever, isn't she?'
'Yeah, her hair is different today though.'
'Is that so? I gotta remember to mention it later.'

'On that note, isn't Bia's face different?'

'Oh, I bet she's using makeup.'
'Better ask her later, then?'
'No, of course not, just tell her she looks pretty.'
'Okay.'

'Come on! This fucking president is a pain in the ass.'

'Hadn't you dealt with him already?'
'Didn't you see the news this morning?'

'I did, but it doesn't seem finished yet.'

'Of course not, you know how politicians are… But he'll probably be impeached by the end of the week.'

'Good. Have you taken a hold of the substitute?'
'He's a Listener.'
'At least that…'
'By the way, who's in charge of Lisa?'
'I am.'

'Make sure to not push her over the edge. Have we managed to turn Bia into one two? We need her Father's influence as soon as possible.'
'Unfortunately no… Her willpower is just too strong.'

'Let's wait for another connection point then. If we break her I'll lose my daily fun in this hell of a place'
'Why did you have to go to school anyways?'
'I can't help that my incarnation had to be born.'

'Oh, right. How are we doing then?'
'We're slowly restoring the balance, but some people already noticed we're acting.'

'This fast? It's only been 17 years. They generally take a lot more.'
'Yeah… Humans are getting more resourceful…'
'Did the cat kill the pope already?'
'Yeah, last night.'

'Good. Contact Alpha for influencing the next one.'
'Alpha's already done it, Pelagus'
'Good. How is Divus?'
'I'm keeping things at bay. I'll need a miracle tomorrow to keep the influence of Diabolus at bay'

'God… It was so much easier when we were all one.'

'We're still one'
'We are one and only'

'You get my point! Stop being bitches.'
'Hehe…'
'Haha…'

Such an off putting conversation took place inside a little girl's mind while she watched English class at school.

8