Chapter1- Reborn
68 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Kyle opened His eyes again, he was being held by a giantess with a pretty face.

The perspective of a baby is rather interesting. He is so small and the World around him is so Big, so dangerous.

The woman seemed to think so. She was holding him as if he was the most precious thing in the World.

Looking at the familiar expression on her pretty face, he knew that he was once more in the presence of a person with a strong obsession.

" My boy is the best. He is so small and already looks handsome and cool. When he was born he did not cry like other babies.

He is so different from others. I will teach him how to become the great man he is destined to be.

I will teach him Three rules that he must abide and I will tell him that something Bad will happen if he did not respect them"

Hearing the woman whispering to herself, Kyle started to panic.

This sight was far too familiar.

" So this is how these rules came to be" Kyle reached a New understanding about His past life.

The woman did not stop mumbling to herself.

"The first rule is that he should not let go of anything without a fight. My child will never be a pushover.

The second rule is that he should never leave an opportunity to make a profit

And the third rule is that he should Always Strive to be the most outstanding. He should use any means possible to reach His objectives"

Hearing the woman Kyle was shocked.

"Which crazy woman will give objectives like that to her child. What is wrong with her?"

" And these rules are the exact opposites of those that I followed in my past life. Is this World crazy?"

Kyle started to cry. But the woman could not understand him. She was still immersed in her happiness. Or she could not just understand the baby language.

" Don't worry my baby. I will take good care of you"

*******

After some Time Kyle accepted the fact that He was Reborn in another world.

" Did I die?

Why so?

What happened to my past mother?

And why did I find myself here?

....

There were so many questions without answers that Kyle found himself confused.

He did not have any lead for now.

In this World. He was named Du Ren Xi and His mother's name was Lan Xi.

His mother was a talkative person and she did not seem to have any company other than him.

She will talk to him about everything. She will take him around the town. So he was pretty Much briefed about this World. 

This place was different from the modern world where he lived. Technologie was not developed but martial arts were widespread.

The statue of someone was based on His strength.

In this World, strength reigned supreme.

His New mother Lan Xi seemed, particularly about martial artists.

For a Long Time, Kyle now calles Du Ren did not understand why. It is not as if hé could Ask her. After all, he was still a baby with weak vocal cords.

5