Chapter2- World of martial arts
53 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyle discovered something strange. As baby. Most of the time he did not have anything to do. So he will try to gain a better understanding of this world, a better understanding of himself and he will try to plan His future.

Yes! it is strange to see a baby-making plan for His future.

But Kyle found something even stranger. The customs and the cultures of this place looked like that of ancient china. It looked like he was living in a World-inspired by a Chinese novel.

Apart from that, he found that he did not know their language, which is perfectly normal for a baby.

But in this case, how could he understand what people were saying?

Kyle tried to lipread His mother many times but failed. But he could still understand the meaning of what she was saying almost magically.

After some time, he found that he was not normal at all. He had a strange ability. With it, he could understand the meaning behind whatever someone was saying and behind whatever someone had written.

When he found it. He knew was that he was special in some ways and knew that he needed to understand this World better.

" I need to learn how to talk as soon as possible. I may have more ways to learn new things this way."

Another thing that Kyle confirmed was that His mother Lan Xi was crazy. She will sometimes smile, only to cry a moment later and laugh crazily After that.

One day while feeding him His food she started to cry. That day, while Lost in thoughts, Not knowing that he could understand her, She told him a shocking story, her story.

Lan Xi was the daughter of a wealthy merchant. One day her father found something during his Travel. She did not know what it was. But she knew that her father was excited. He was confident that they will get even Richer sooner.

Lan Xi's father was a man who believed that anything could be paid with money, even His sécurity.

But during the same week, in the middle of the night, their house was attacked by a mysterious person.

He killed everyone in sight and no one present was spared.

Lan Xi only survived because she was out of town for an Errand at the Time.

She was 15 years old. Someone from the same city captured her and brought her to a brothel where she was sold.

Many times she wanted to commit suicide but she was not that decisive. She wanted to avenge her family but she was too weak.

One day she received a guest and learned that he was a member of the Du clan, a clan with many martial artists.

She was already mentally twisted at the Time. She planed to charm him so that he could help her obtain her revenge. She knew that he was not a mindless idiot.

She thought that if she wanted him to fall in love with her, she needed to open her own Heart to him.

It is why, when he finished playing around with her and left, she was dévasted.

He did not teach her any martial skills, nor did he decide to carry her burden.

At least, he fulfilled one of his promises and brought her freedom.

What he did not know was that while he went back to His clan where he had a family waiting for him, she was prégnant with His child.

" At some point, I wanted to abort. I hated that Man and I... Hated you. I convinced myself that I should just give birth to you and use you for my revenge.

But when I saw you, something broke in my heart.

I was not alone anymore.

I did not want to move you...

I want you to be strong so that WE could be together forever..."

Since that moment Kyle reached a deeper understanding of His mother Lan Xi.

She was a woman who was broken crazy in some way and was doing what she tough to be her best to hold on to. She needed him.

he also understood something else. He needed to be strong, for her, for him, and for all the things that mattered.

This World of martial arts was dangerous. Some people used their strength to do whatever they wanted. And too often, there was no one to stop them.

" Now I know where thèse Three rules are coming from. In a crazy world, there are crazy rules" Kyle or rather Du Ren thought to himself.

4