Chapter3- mother is a bully
57 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today Lan Xi was feeding her son. Due to her personal experience, she was not Keen to give him milk from her breasts.

She had a strange aversion to breastfeeding. She did not have many mothers among her Friends who could teach her how to Take Care of a child.

Some Time, her strange brain will come with a strange récipe for her son. Among them some were untastable.

She wanted him to be strong, fast, and smart.

" If this goes on, I don't think that I will live long enough to reach adulthood" Du Ren tough to himself while sealing His jaws.

The thing she was giving him was smelling like garlic, like vinegar, and like rotten eggs.

" My baby, open your mouth for mommy," Lan Xi said with a smile that looked like an evil grin.

" Little Renren, mommy is going to be sad if you don't eat. I did it with all my Heart After all"

'whatever you Say. I will never open my mouth ever again. You are just trying to murder me' Kyle tough to himself.'

His gaze was locked on His mother as if hé was looking at His worst enemy which was Indeed true.

Lan Xi seemed to understand the sorrow of her Little boy. It only made her happier.

" It seems like you did not learn your lesson last Time" saying this she pinched His ass cheeks.

A normal baby would have cried. But that is why she was waiting for. Kyle would not fall for Her schemes and looked at her defyingly.

His gaze seemed to be saying:

'it is all that you Can do?' 

Seeing this Lan Xi smiled playfully.

She suddenly started to undress him.

" in this case, WE ARE going to take à Bath together," she said with a charming smile. She looked like a fairy.

It was At that moment that Kyle opened His mouth in shock.

He was not having any dirty thoughts. On the contrary, he was thinking about healthy things.

' really... an irresponsable mother. Who will take a child to à Bath just After a meal? She is crazy. Someone save me please'

There was something else that Kyle feared. Every Time they bathed together Lan Xi will Wash him in some 'privates areas'. There was nothing wrong if you were a baby. But with the mind of a 19 years old boy, it was a bit humiliating.

Seeing His reaction she quickly put the spoon on His mouth.

" This is really my baby boy. So young and already so manly" she Saïd mockingly. She had a smug grin on her face.

' you Can Beat a Man down, but you should never humiliate him' Kyle cried in a baby language.

He could not contain His indignation anymore. He used all the strength in His Little body and slapped His mother's hand.

"Ha..." she cried in shock.

"It hurt"

'who could have tough that a baby could hit that hard. Is this that bad?'

'babies nowadays are too exigent. Should I go and ask for help from someone else. Who should I go to?'

Lan Xi was too occupied to see that at that moment, her child's mouth was agape.

She missed the best moment to put whatever mixture she concocted in His mouth.

He had just Heard a mechanic voice in His head.

" You defeated your mother Lan Xi during a confrontation.

You Can choose among one of these five from her abilities:

1- Guzheng mastery- intermediate.

You play the Guzheng well. It is a pleasure for those who hear you. But you still have many things to learn.

2- singing- advanced 

You have a beautiful voice. It is an instrument and you know to use its strings.

3- flexibility- advanced

Your body is flexible. You Can take almost every position. And you have great control over your body muscles and articulations.

4- Sonic talent. Basic.

You can feel the waves in the things around you. You know that there is a door. But what is on the other side?

5- solid mind talent-

You are resistant toward mental status. Your mind is predisposed to reach far in your path. It will help you greatly in your martial path.

When Kyle Saw the Windows appear in front office him he let out a gasp.

" Si I am Reborn in another World and now I have a system. I feel like my life is now a cliché.

And her skill is pretty good. Apart from 'flexibility' that makes my imagination go wild. The rest is rather ok. And that is only 5 among her many skills.

And what is thé goal of this systèm? to make Beat my mother?

How scary!"

Kyle was full of questions without answers.

The sound did not come again put the screenshots was still present, waiting for His choice 

Just like that His path of Bully in another World started to unravel itself.

4