Chapter4- how to use your tears
44 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For whatever reason, Kyle obtained a system.

'other transmigrators have systems with cooler names,  Interactive interfaces and this is all I have' he sighed After all His life was so sad.

His system did not have any assistance option. So he wasted a lot of time understanding it.

By defeating people he could draw one out of five of their randomly sélected abilities.

There were other requirements that he still could not understand for the moment.

For example, the notification did not appear After he hit His mother the second time.

It was not a fighting system either. It seemed to put a particular accent on 'bullying' people. It could be during a game or a challenge.

Another thing that kyle discovered was that hé could save his choices of skills for a later date.

There was something else. Among the abilities that he could choose from, there were skills and talents.

Skills were things that people learned during their lives and trained with Time.

Talents were aptitude that you initially had. They could Also be developed even more with both opportunities and Time. They could make the skill learning process easier.

Every one of His mother's abilities was interesting in some ways.

he ruled out Guzheng mastery- and singing- After all, he was not that intérested in music for the Time being.

Flexibility was interesting. It could possibly help him walk faster. And help him fight better.

Sonic talent despite being basic was a talent. It seemed to be Linked to martial art practice.

The introduction of the last talent solid mind showed how important it was in the path of cultivation.

" For now. I'm a baby. Even if I have thèse skills they will be useless for the Time being. 

What a baby need is not a skill but a potential. And I think that I should choose talent for that reason 

Perhaps I will regret this later, but I will choose Sonic talent. Despite the lacking introduction and it being basic, I have a good feeling about it"

At that moment  Kyle was making His choice when he received a New notification.

"you obtained the ability 'sonic talent - basic'

You Can now check your status:

Name: Du Ren Xi

Race: Human

Age: 2 months.

Abilities

1-sonic talent- basic."

Kyle was surprised to not feel any changes to His body After that.

*******

After that, the life of thé mother and son pair résumés His train.

Before, Lan Xi passed most of her time at Home. Kyle did not know why. But when she décided to Ask for help from the people who lived in thé neighborhood. They were coldly sent away.

Because of His newly gained talent, Kyle's hearing became pretty good.

He soon knew why these people were hostile toward His mother.

They knew that she worked in a brothel in thée past and that she found a way out by clinging on a rich Man.

They will call her by all names: whore, prostitute, cheap woman.

And they will call him bastard, error...

When he heard that he could not help but clench his Little fists.

All Lan Xi wanted to know was how to Take Care of her son in the best possible way.

That day, when they came back Home, Kyle found that Lan Xi êyes were red. She was not crying but he could feel her suffering from Her trembling body.

At that Time Kyle remembered something. If he had a better hearing than normal people because of the 'sound talent', what about her from whom the system had copied it?

She had certainly heard all the things that they Saïd.

She was hugging him tightly in her Big and voluptuous bosom while saying:

" Mother will do her best for you"

She smiled with tears stained her eyes and kissed His forehead.

Since that day he started to eat whatever she gave him. He also decided to never hit ever her again even for the godliest skill in the World.

That day Kyle learned that bullying was not only fighting and hitting; about insulting and using harsh words.

It was the act of breaking the pieces of someone else heart and molding them together again.

His mother was bullying him with her tears.

She was the perfect person to teach him how to use His 'bully system'.

3