Chapter5- growing
33 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
There were many spelling mistakes in my texts before. I just corrected them. I hope that you will have a better reading experience😇

Time passed quickly, even more so if you were a baby or a mother looking at her son growing almost every day.

Lan Xi was happy about her son who seemed far more talented than she had ever expected.

At six months, he started to talk, and soon After he learned how to walk.

Lan Xi started to talk even more about the 'Three rules' every day as if she wanted to brainwash him.

One of the advantages of having a talkative mother was that he learned many things about this World.

Where she Worked, she often heard many things. It was Amazing the way men in this World liked to brag in front of Beautiful women, even when they were strangers.

Kyle learned that they were in the Xi fire kingdom. They were living in a peaceful place called autumn town.

Although Lan Xi revered the power of martial artists, she did not like them.

It is the reason why she wanted to raise her son in such a place, where martial artists were rarely Seen.

She also wanted him to train, as soon as possible.

Although He was an illegitimate child, he was still considered as someone of the Du clan.

The meaning behind this was that if he reached the third stage of the body tempering before the age of twelve, he will be eligible to go and train in the main house.

Lan Xi did not know much about martial arts.

But she was knowledgeable enough to know that the child from a prestigious family will start to train when they were Three years old. They will use all sorts of expensive medicine to assist the young one during their training.

Without this médecine, it was hard to achieve any progress. It is also why most martial artists were people from a rich family.

The mother and son duo lived frugally. Lan Xi had hidden most of her economies Somewhere. She wanted to use that money to buy the medicines that he will need in the future.

But the thing that most intrigued Kyle was hearsay.

Most martial artists were just at the body tempering level. Above that level was another realm where you were really considered martial artists.

This stage was called return to original, or rather Origin realm.

" You must do everything you Can to reach that realm. You will keep flawless skin and be handsome forever" she would often say things like that while drooling.

Kyle did not know what was happening in her Brain but he was still embarrassed.

This mother of his was far too crazy.

Most of the time when they were out, Kyle will use His Song talent to eavesdrop on people's conversations.

He discovered that with this talent he was gaining New abilities. After some time, apart from His good hearing, he could perceive the world around him while only relying on His hears.

The world around him appeared in His mind but there was no color. Apart from that, he could mentally shut down all the sounds around him.

This talent seemed to help him develop new abilities every day. He was fully experiencing the potential of His Little body.

'It seems like it was not a Bad Idea to Select that talent. I am anticipating what kind of abilities I will obtain later.

I am still a baby but there is a difference between me and other humans.

I have a head start' Kyle tough to himself.

3