Chapter17- Intruder
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Du Ren woke up. He felt weak. He was so tired that he could not even open his eyes. He tried to listen to the world around him.

Thank his ' sound talent' he could build a mental image of the world around him.

He trained this ability eye. He was younger, relying on his hearing as if he was blind.

The next moment he was shocked. He could not hear anything. It seemed almost like he was in some kind of voice disconnected from the world around him.

Strangely, Du Ren remained calm.

" At least I am still alive" he tough to himself.

He refocused trying to focus his mind.

He tried to use the hidden wave method but was shocked by what he found. There was no longer any 'blood essence' in his body. His body was similar to that of a regular person.

He continued to inspect his body, listening to his internal circulation. Apart from the fact that the blood essence that he has cultivated for five years has suddenly disappeared, everything seemed fine.

" At least, I am not a cripple...huh... I think..." He made a sigh of relief when he found that apart from some minor injuries he was pretty fine.

Thanks to his system, Du Ren had many talents from the people that he defeated during his challenges, and among them was the physician of the village.

Every living being possessed blood essence. It is just that it was hidden in their blood, bones, marrows, flesh, since the time of their birth. Martial artists were people who had stimulated that energy. They could harness it to fight and achieve another incredible feat.

For every tempering, the quality and the quantity of blood essence that the martial artist could harness will increase.

If the tempering was similar to paint and the body of the martial artists was the support (wall of paper), at this moment, Du Ren's body seemed like a paper washed by the rain. All the paint had disappeared.

The tempering of his body had been washed away and he did not have much more blood essence compared to a normal person. His blood essence was hidden in his bones, his blood, his flesh, and his marrows.

He was now like a blank page.

" it is not that bad. At least, I will not have to continue with the hidden wave method. I don't want to work for the Qin clan knowing that it is that guy's place" Du Ren tough to himself.

" will I have to train with an ordinary hidden wave method for now?

I will no have many problems in the future, but I will be unable to contest again the people from the martial artist clan.

I will also have to invest, one more time to reach the same level where I was before. And this is knowing that the regular hidden method is not that effective" Du Ren sighed once more.

He could now understand the scheme of the Du clan when they said that they accepted to train anyone from the branch family, as long as they could reach the fourth level of the body tempering before the age of twelve.

Without a hidden method or an unbelievable talent, it was impossible. The people who will satisfy this criterion will have to use a regular hidden method, assuring in this way that they were lined weaker than the people from the main family.

Du Ren did not know if he was right, or if he was just imagining things because of his present unfavorable situation.

Slowly, he found that he was regaining some strength. He felt a little crippled, after all, it was not easy to quit from having the strength to lift a bull or two to just being an ordinary person.

After a moment he found that he had regained control over his body. He was still in his room. But there was something crazy going on.

He was not alone in the room anymore.

There was no trace of blood on the ground or anything else. His clothes were shredded.

But the most shocking thing remained the humanoid  Figure of a man, that was facing him from three meters away.

Some hours ago, Du Ren was still a martial artist. Even though that the man figure was hard to distinguish due to the dim light, Du Ren knew that the man was at the limit of the third level of body tempering. 

" Who are you?" Du Ren warily asked knowing that whatever the man wanted to do, he was now defenseless.

0