20. Is this a Kink Play?
2k 9 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neighhhhhh~ 

 

 

FWU!

 

 

Theo watched as seven Pegasi flapped their beautiful flame wings into the distance.

 

 

"You two, there are the Pegasususes—is that how you say it? I don't know.—I told you I wasn't lying."

 

 

The twins peeked through the corners of their eyes, and shrugged it off soon after, and returned to watching. Their hold on him became tighter than before, 'Shit, they know I'm trying to get rid of them.'

 

 

He just watched the armored crew and raised his brows when he saw something peculiar, 'Wait, is one of them crying?'

 

 

"Those are the Knights of the Crimson Fate. An Order created to serve the Church of Fate, or in this case, its Saint." 

 

 

"Levi-Older Sister?"

 

 

From the doors, a woman with blazing hair walked over, "They asked to see you, but, like the Nuns and Priests, got rejected by Father. They left but would come back tomorrow; you should have been down with us. One of them was crying." 

 

 

Levia laughed, remembering the pitiful lad.

 

 

"I see… by any chance, can Older Sister help free me from these two?" He asked, only to have the twins' embrace become tighter, 'Dammit.'.

 

 

"They took after father at expressing themselves, so they suck at it. They wouldn't care for anything once they lock onto you; it's best just to give up until they fall asleep."

 

 

"We're not going fall asleep, Older Sister. (We're not going to fall asleep, Older Sister.)." 

 

 

Their voices synched up, echoing with the harsh wind and Theo's stifled laughter. 

 

 

"We're going to watch over him. (We're going to watch over him.)." 

 

 

Theo sighed, resigned to his fate. 

 

 

'I hope they fall asleep soon... Hmm?'

 

 

"Were you out?" Theo asked, motioning to her dirty boots, caked in mud and blood.

 

 

"Ah, yes, I was out… I um… just came back from the Western Frontiers. There was a flood threatening to head our way. Oh, but the blood came from a bandit."

 

 

"Flood?" 

 

 

"…oh right, you lost your memories. A flood is, how to do I explain it casually...that's it, to put simply, it's a Catastrophe taking form, making life harder than it already is."

 

 

"Is that so? Can Older Sister tell me more about this Flood?"

 

 

Levia did not turn down his request for knowledge. She began talking, and Theo listened intently.

 

 

Their conversation covered a lot of ground. Explaining its origins and the tactics applied.

 

 

The talk went to places, but never did it touch the elephant in the room. Only when did Alba arrive was Theo asked about the matters everyone wanted to hear.

 

 

"I am the Goddess of Fate's Saint…" his story was brief; he didn't bother saying anything superfluous. He avoided lying, but he didn't say anything unnecessary.

 

 

Theo could see their reactions on their faces. 

 

 

They were amazed and proud.

 

 

Even the twins were making sounds of amazement, and there were bated breathing from behind the doors and even windows. A story about the Gods from a Saint was a topic everyone wanted to listen to. 

 

 

But, amidst the talk of Sainthood, Theo also added the matter of utmost importance, "I also awakened my Gifts."

 

 

"Really!? That's good, then. Did you give it a name, or did it have a name? Do you know how it works? Is it similar to the Beast's Heart that Mother and I have? The Grasp of Symbols of Mother Thalia? Or perhaps Father's Eyes?" It was Levia who expressed the greatest shock and excitement.

 

 

"I do not know yet, but its name was Beast Anima; it may have something to do with Levi—"

 

 

"Yes!" Levia pulled Theo to her, "We got the same one!"

 

 

"Sister, it hurts! (Sister, it hurts!)." 

 

 

"…AH!" Levia separated from Theo and cleared her throat with her face still red from embarrassment, "Ahem, I apologize for my behavior; my emotions got a hold of me."

 

 

"Don't worry, at least it got the two off me—" Theo motioned at the two who lost their grip, who were trying to seize an opportunity to latch on him again.

 

 

"Do you know how it works, son?" Alba confirmed.

 

 

Theos shook his head, "I do not know. There is barely any information about what it can do."

 

 

"Do not worry; it's good enough that you got its name. The flow of information will arrive soon enough. Well, even if it doesn't, we can just experiment." 

 

 

"Thank you, Father."

 

 

They were all amazed, but what got them rattled zed was yet to come.

 

 

It was something that had nothing to do with the Goddess or being a Saint. No, it was about something else disconnected from divinity. It didn't even have anything to do with the oh so glorious Gifts.

 

 

It was a simple thing that brought light in their eyes, "I regained parts of my memories—and more."

 

 

"You did? That's good! Then, do you remember everything now? Can you recall how you used to act? When we were young?" Levia asked.

 

 

"How about how we lived in the past?" Alba did not let up.

 

 

"How about the Young Master's escapades across the city?" Butler Viel was no different.

 

 

Theo could see it in their eyes; they were happy for him, everything they showed him… everything was genuine. 

 

 

'They are weird 

 

 

The dilation, the glow, there was nothing—no greed. Theo wanted to say something, but a lump formed at the back of his throat.

 

 

His wild thoughts sent a chill down his spine.

 

 

"I do not know everything. I can recall bits and pieces, but the farther I go back the more gaps present itself, I'm sorry."

 

 

"Do not apologize, son, you did nothing wrong…" 

 

 

"…then I will thank you, Father."

 

 

"Not that I am acquitting you of any past mistakes. Just because you lost your memories and ascended as a Saint the past cannot be erased. See this as a chance to start over, son."

 

 

"Yes, Father."

 

 

"THEOOOOOOOOOOOO!" From above, a woman dressed in a robe came crashing down with her arms stretched outwards. Thalia has arrived!

 

 

The night passed quickly for everyone in the Sigurd House. Questions bombarded Theo, and he answered them without precautions.

 

 

Thalia shed tears while expressing her distress, and then she turned a complete 180 when she looked over at Alba. Their tiny congregation in Theo's room ended with Thalia berating Alba for his brashness.

 

 

"You know the roof was a vital protection array, right?" she cried at the destruction of her hard work, "We don't have any Dragon Blood, and finding an LLobalse's heart is hard to come by. You even exposed Thalia to, ugh, you have always been too brash."

 

 

"But I needed to do it. Rose said that Theo's light would empower Thalia."

 

 

"Wait, is that true!?" 

 

 

Alba nodded, "Yes, I already checked, and it helped Laura; she's getting stronger now. She can sit up now—" 

 

 

"REALLY!?" Thalia's eyes widened from shock, glittering with delight and joy. Her weight shifted, then back to where it was. She looked at Theo and then at the door….

 

 

"You can go, Mother Thalia. I will be fine."

 

 

Thalia pulled Theo close to him, embracing him tightly and kissing him on both cheeks and forehead, "It's good to have you back, my son. I'm sorry, this mother of yours will have to check on... also on your mother."

 

 

She kissed him on the cheeks and then pulled Alba by the hand into Laura's room, "Come on, come on, this is the perfect time to give her Angel's Root that I found."

 

 

'Angel's Root? Oh, that's a good neutralizer.' Theo felt relieved he didn't have to stretch his hand towards something he could not do, 'They are so lively for being an adult.'

 

 

He laughed in amusement.

 

 

"How about you, Theo? Will you not rest for the night?"

 

 

"I am fine, for the time being. I will rest later; what about the roof? The cold might Mother Laura."

 

 

"Don't worry about that, Grandma Ella will take care of that; oh, would you look at that—"

 

 

While they were talking, the surrounding tress' branches extended outwards. Interlocking with the others, the leaves became a roof, providing comfort for the night.

 

 

'Nature Magic? No, it doesn't feel like it, huh, strange.'

 

 

"There, the roof problem is fixed. The night is going to be a little chilly, but this should be enough. So, go rest, Theo."

 

 

"Thank you."

 

 

"Yeah, yeah. Need anything else? Oh, you said before that you wanted to learn Spell Arts, right? I bought some books from my expedition; you might want to—"

 

 

"Thank you for Older Sister's consideration, but I wish to be alone for now and collect my thoughts."

 

 

"...I see" she stopped seeing his bed already occupied by someone else, "Want to go to another room?"

 

 

"Um, I wish to stay here for the time being. Rose took care of me while I was unconscious. I want to return the sentiment even if it is a little."

 

 

"Need any help with that?"

 

 

"I appreciate the concern, but I will be fine." Theo's eyes then wandered to the two-approaching gremlin, "Well, it would be helpful if older sister could…."

 

 

"Haha, I understand. You two, come with me. Let your older brother rest."

 

 

Lyria and Lisa were caught by their collars just as they were about to jump Theo the second time.

 

 

"We refuse! We need to stay with the specimen! (We refuse! We need to stay with the specimen!)."

 

 

"Do that tomorrow." Levia gave Theo one final look, "You can come to me if you need any help."

 

 

"Release us… please. (Release us… please.)."

 

 

"Don't be stubborn, you two."

 

 

Sniffling, the twins were carried out of the room, leaving Theo and Rose alone, 'I need to repay this debt sooner than later.'

 

 

He sighed as he approached Rose. He extended his hand and touched her forehead with his index finger.

 

 

[Divine Energy in use

 

 

76% remaining.] 

 

 

[It's limited, you know? I thought you were going to use it to vanquish the Demon plaguing you?]

 

 

'Bah, repaying a debt of gratitude is more important.'

 

 

He closed his eyes and sent in Divine Energy into her body to lift the fatigue from her body. Rose's complexion turned for the better, her expressions easing up, and after a few minutes, shock appeared on Theo's face.

 

 

Disbelief in what he found,  'Remnant whispers… did she absorb the demonic energy?' 

 

 

Rose's pale complexion and the bags under her eyes, as well as the Arcane Runes, 'She is… admirable to say the least.'

 

 

Looking at Rose and knowing what she did, disappointment somehow found its way into his heart. 

 

 

"Mm." Rose moaned as she tossed and turned. Her hands find Theo's to hold. 

 

 

Her hands held his, an action she had done multiple times before.

 

 

'Truly, a bizarre woman.' A weak laugh escaped him, 'I owe her so much more than I imagine.'

 

 

Looking at his hand, Theo's brows raised, 'Yeah, I don't think I have much more time than.'

 

 

Theo made sure Rose was well before getting up momentarily and went to his wardrobe, "As a future dark Hero, I should have a black cloak somewhere, right?"

 

 

***

 

 

The streets of the city reeked of alcohol and vomit by midnight. Littering the streets were hundreds of wasted drunkards who looked like they were dead if not for their snoring proving otherwise. It was nasty to behold.

 

 

Yet despite this sorry sight, the night had yet to end. Many bars remained open, singing echoed, and the merry evening had yet to end. Laughter reverberated all over the city.

 

 

But not everyone was enjoying themselves.

 

 

Kyaaaaa~

 

 

"Come oooooooon… don't scream. We're just having a little fun here…."

 

 

On some alleyway, far from any conscious people, where barely any light pierced, was a woman held by a drunk warrior. He kept a hold of her breast and mouth to keep her from screaming. He pushed her on the wall and forced her to arch her back.

 

 

"Hehehe, come on, don't fret, I'll pay you after like any good custom — ACK!"

 

 

She bit his fingers and made a run for it, crying out for help as she did.

 

 

"Somebody, help!" her cries echoed in the alleyways, a desperate plea.

 

 

The man captured her.

 

 

A futile attempt.

 

 

"You whore! That fucking hurt!" 

 

 

BAM! 

 

 

Her head was slammed and pinned on the wall, more forcefully than before, "I told you that I'm going to pay, right!? What, you think I can't afford your loose cunt!?" 

 

 

The man ripped her dress like sheets of paper with his barbaric strength, "You are nothing but used goods. Stop pretending to be pure!"

 

 

Tears formed on the corner of her eyes as the man pried open her legs apart. Fear encroached her from the depths.

 

 

The woman knew this would happen. Her scant dress that barely covered her well-endowed body and the beauty she carried was telling of her profession. Nightly service was her trade, but she was not a fan of the activities. It was a job, a way for her to bring food to the table. Not a hobby she enjoys.

 

 

Tears formed on the corner of her eyes. 

 

 

"Come on, don't act meek. The moment you put on that attire meant that you expected this." The bastard laughed as his slimy touch ran across the woman's face, "You know you like it."

 

 

"HEY! GET OFF HER!"

 

 

A young voice echoed. When the guards did not hear the woman's pleas, a young man garbed in a black cloak arrived.

 

 

Holding no weapon, the young man stood in the face of unjust. It was Titus who had just returned from outside the city.

 

 

He responded swiftly to answer the call for help when he heard of a damsel's cry.

 

 

He wasted no moment hurrying to its source. When he arrived, he saw the vile sight of a man pinning a woman against her will. Disgust filled him and the flames within him burned.

 

 

"Who the fuck you are, kid? This is adult matters; get out of here before I make you! This is her job!"

 

 

The man shouted, but the woman's eyes said it all. Her fear reflected the fear she felt.

 

 

Titus clenched his fist tighter, ashen flames then burned, and planted his feet on the ground; the man reacted as he grits his teeth in

irritation. 

 

 

"Are you dumb? hic* I told you to fuck off!"

 

 

The man balled his fist, and then... Titus' flames disappeared as he watched the man froth his mouth and his eyes roll back.

 

 

Titus' brows furrowed in confusion, and then someone from behind the man walked out. Another man wearing a long black cloak had his thumb inserted on the man's neck.

 

 

For a moment, the cloaked man looked at Titus' eyes and then ignored him the next moment.

 

 

The cloaked man looked over at the lady, letting the rapist fall on the ground, twitching and unconscious. 

 

 

"Can you stand?" a deep voice came from the cloaked man as he helped her get up from the ground.

 

 

"Tha-thank you."

 

 

"Yeah, don't mention it…" the shadow figure looked at the woman's ripped clothes and then sighed, "Boy, come over here for a moment and lend her your cloak."

 

 

Titus heard the shadow figure, and though he was confused, he did not question his intentions. As he approached the woman, he saw how sensitive her clothes had become. His face turned red and averted his gaze as he lent her his cloak.

 

 

 

"He-here."

 

 

"Thank you."

 

 

"No… problem…" Titus said as his eyes gravitated to sneak a few peeks.

 

 

As for the cloaked man, he watched from the side as he moved the unconscious brute to the side of the alley. He shook his head in exasperation.

 

 

"Thank you for your help, sirs, um… may I know who you are?"

 

 

"Nope." 

 

 

"My name is Titus Sigurd."

 

 

The cloaked man answered in nonchalance while Titus introduced himself.

 

 

The woman's eyes widened upon hearing Titus' name and immediately lowered her head, "Young Master Titus? How rude of me not to know who you are!"

 

 

"Please, you don't have to." Titus panicked as he stopped her from lowering her head.

 

 

"Hey, lady, can I ask you something?" the cloaked man suddenly raised his voice to ask a question.

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"Was this actual attempted Rape? Or is this a kink?"

 

 

"Excuse me?

 

 

"I need to know if I just assaulted a man while he's in the middle of a kink play an—" 

 

 

Fwu! 

 

 

The cloaked man jumped back and retreated as Titus' fist flew inches away from his face. His hood was blown away, showing a torn mask hanging by a thread and beautiful flowing white hair, "That's rude, Young Master Titus."

 

 

"You are asking a woman if she wanted to be assaulted, and you speak of being rude?" Titus' flames once again flared.

 

 

"Young Master Titus, wait!" the woman shouted just as Titus was about to go and engage in combat with the cloaked man, "Such service is um offered, by other girls, so his concerns are understandable."

 

 

"Wait, re-really?" Titus couldn't believe what he had just heard.

 

 

"Yes, but this isn't one of those times. I was attacked and dragged to this alleyway as I was heading home! Please, believe me!"

 

 

"Don't worry; I can tell you're not lying." The cloaked man said as he wiped away the blood from the scratch on his cheek, "You should leave now, lady. Tonight, the city is drunk, so you should go home as early as possible and lock your doors. Drunk assholes are more dangerous than ordinary assholes, especially tonight. If you see any Knights or Guards, you should report what happened here and ask them to escort you home. Make sure to mention that it was Young Master Titus who saved, so they take you extra seriously."

 

 

"Thank you…" the woman once again thanked her saviors and then heeded the cloaked man's advice.

 

 

"Boy, I just used your name. Is that okay?"

 

 

"Ye-yes, if that will help her."

 

 

"Wow, so gallant." the cloaked man said in a joking manner.

 

 

While the cloaked man walked over to the unconscious rapist, he noticed Titus' eyes at him, "What?"

 

 

"No… nothing." 

 

 

"That so? Then, do you have a handkerchief with the Sigurd House's insignia on it?"

 

 

"Hmm? Yes… here." 

 

 

The cloaked man accepted a white handkerchief and used his blood to write the initials, [T.S].

 

 

"That should back her words." The cloaked man proceeded to spread the man's legs and then proceeded to search the rapist's crotched with his foot. 

 

 

"What are you—"

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!”

 

 

Before Titus could finish his question, a gut-wrenching scream escaped from the rapist's mouth as one of his testicles got crushed. 

 

72