4. Funeral
294 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I blitzed away from the school until I couldn't see any of those dough faces again. Damn they were everywhere. And that is not the only thing that makes me uncomfortable. They were really poor actors. 

I even saw one crossing the road slowly like an old lady wearing old people garments. But it forgot about the bus that was speeding on the road and phased through it. Completely talentless. May Studio Gh*bli bless you.

I went into a clothing store and hid in one of the changing stalls. Mistake. Big mistake. Maybe intentional?

I decided to spend the night here. Yeah. Here. Heehhehe. Come on I am frickin dead. Cut me some slack. Soon a lady entered. Here is dinner I guess. She was blonde and beautiful. Lucky me. Huhehehe.

She had many sets of clothes on her hands and arm so she hung some up. She started stripping in front of me. She removed her shirt revealing her pink bra. Her pale skin reflecting the store light. So smooth. She is probably wearing pink panties too.

*Gulp*

Her back was facing me so I couldn't really see the main goods. She compared some of the clothes she picked for a minute or so. Then she wriggled out of her denim pants showing off her derriere hugged closely by... I called it already. Yes. Pink underwear.

*Steaming pervert noises*

She is trying to remove her bra now. Oh nooooooooooo

I may be opening something new within me. A door that was only slightly open started to slowly creak open more and more.

"Babe~Can you help me with something here?"? She cooed out to her boyfriend. Probably.

"Yes ,yes", a bored and tired voice came in response. 

Then entered another beauty. Wtf. Surprise surprise. She was a short brown haired woman with piercings on her lips. I finally found my way into Heaven, didn't I?

"Why don't you try on some clothes too", the blonde asked.

"Nah", the brunette replied bluntly.

"Oh come on~", the blonde nagged.

Yes, yes listen to your girlfriend. Give me salvation. GIVE ME YURI.

The blonde hugged her seemingly annoyed but secretly enjoying partner.

"Ok", she agreed.

FINALLY.

She started stripping too. She was wearing black underwear. Really compliments her looks.  She was rather quick so I couldn't enjoy the moment much but the result was still glorious. GLORIOUS.

"Here try them out", the blonde chirped happily.

"Ok", brunette replied shyly averting her eyes.

She put on a light blue dress with frills placed strategically to enhance her allure.

"You look so beautiful!", the blonde exclaimed with hearts in her eyes.

"Th-Th- Thanks", she stammered.

"Hiii~ I love you so much", the blonde hugged her tightly this time while still in her underwear.

Two beautiful women hugging before me. There mounds touching and flowing over each other. Showing me its absolute bounciness. If I had known I would experience this I would have died sooner.

"Now help me try out these underwear", the blonde requested.

"Mmm", brunette nodded and started to work her way in the back.

Now the blonde was facing me. I had the perfect seats to view the premier. Coincidentally I was bleeding from my nose.

*Click*

2X *Perverted breaths*

I could hear the brunette's ragged breathing too.

Ahhhh

Here it comes.

*Blink*

What??? 

My location suddenly changed. I was crouching in the stall a second ago. Breathing like a tired horse. But now....

I am at my room!?? 

Noooooo PUT ME BACK. PUT ME BACK. PUT ME BACK.

WHY!???? WHY??!!?!!? I WAS THIS CLOSE TO ATTAINING ENLIGHTENMENT!

Okay. Deep breaths. Calm down. Why was I in my room?

...

I can kind of guess the reason why but I don't want to confirm. I am hearing murmurs and noises downstairs. I really don't want to go down.

I don't have the confidence. If I go down I fear I may not be able to hold it in anymore. I will leave I cannot bear this anymore. I climbed on the window sill then stopped when I heard...

A faint sobbing.

I know I will hate myself If I leave just like that. So I slowly went downstairs. I cautiously looked around as I was stepping down.

There was a funeral for me. As I expected. Heh. I carefully sneaked further. Why am I sneaking anyway? I am a frickin ghost. And this is sort of a party for me. Right?

So I started walking normally. Nobody noticed me. It was really uncomfortable. Being ignored like this. Whatever. Many faces I knew were here. Some of my classmates. Some of my relatives. Everybody was wearing black. My childhood friends Vic and Sam was here. Sam was crying while partially covering her mouth. I have never seen her be this depressed. This anguish. I could feel it flow into me. I stayed a few seconds near her and she visibly improved. Not much but atleast a little bit better than before.

I found out that if I stay near people. They get better emotionally. I think my presence sort of consoles their souls. No idea.

I drifted slowly into the living room. Yeah. I discovered I could hover a few feet above ground.

The first thing I saw. The thing which was placed at one end of the room. Decorated with incense sticks and other offerings. It was my coffin. A long black box in which my body sleeps.

11