9. The Sealed One
161 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Warning: Deadly Cat puns ahead.)

"W-What are you going to do to me?", I stuttered out. This is too scary. Are they going to cut my ring finger?

...work in the dark to serve the light...

*Echoes in the head*

"The ball is a seal for the Sealed One. One of the oldest beings that witnessed the creation of Hell. A malicious entity that entices humans and leads them astray into the abyss. Due to its oozing chaos, it was feared even by the Lords of Hell and was sealed by their joint effort in this Ball for all of eternity. Never to be released ever, for it would cause the end of everything", Blanche said while the hood covered half her face.

"Then why the HELL DO YOU HAVE THIS HERE?"

THIS! THIS THING MADE EVEN HELL LORDS TEAM UP LIKE AVENGERS. WTH . W-WH-WHY DOES SHE HAVE A FUCKIN NUKE UNDER OUR ASSES???You may say,' Ray don't freak out. It is sealed and purrfectly safe'. But FUCK YOU, ANIME TEACHES US THAT NOTHING STAYS SEALED FOREVER. AND IT IS NOTHING BUT A FRICKIN TIME BOMB THAT IS WAITING FOR THE DUMBEST MC TO SHOW UP.

"House of Ursunguis retrieved this from a dangerous cult called Children of Adam. These idiots were trying to unseal this but my ancestors stopped them and have been maintaining the seal ever since", she said while having that smug face again.

Her face was both cute and irritating at the same time. How was that possible? God, I want to say something cool about my ancestors but they are probably farmers. Haaaa....

"Mew just have to place mewr paws on it-nya~. Purrfectly safe-nya~", she took one of my hands and dragged me to the menacing-looking black ball.

No no no. I don't wanna. Iya~

*Childish tantrum noises*

"Besides, we have Petals, the chamber guardian here anyway", she sighed.

"HUH? ... Don't tell me... Petals are you SUPER stronk??", I looked at her with great expectations.

"Nope-nya~ I am supurr good at bailing out-nya~"

"...( • - • )..."

Goodbye cruel world...

Seeing my expression Blanche explained, "She is a proficient user of spacetime magic. So she can stop time and then teleport us out of here incase the seal breaks."

"Mew can depend on this clawsome furr-end if there is a pawsibility of a cat-astrophe"

You have got to be kitten me....

Damn her speech is contagious. Masks on.

I placed both my hands on the ball. It was cool to the touch and pretty much...normal?

"Hmmm... that should be enough", Blanche informed me.

Now what?

...

*Printer sounds*

The altar produced a A4 sheet which was slowly being printed with details.

"Here it comes-nya~", Petals was jumping up and down with excitement. Her possessions were jiggling up and down while I watched with impish glee.

Haah~ the sight is immensely pleasurable. Enough.

"What does it say?", I snapped out of my languor and asked about the paper.

"That is information contained within your soul. Not everything but just enough to know your limits", Blanche stated.

"The Sealed One is a powerful seer. It can see the past, present and future. Legend says that it knows everything and is considered the true Devil of Hell", she added.

"So you use the seal like a scanner and the altar is what? A convenient printer?", I asked with an unsurprised face.

"Well noticed. My apprentice. You are getting good", she replied sarcastically.

The printer/altar finished its job. Petals pulled it off and read through the contents and gave it to Blanche. There was a weird moment there... I don't know how to explain it. Glitch?

She passed it to me.

***

Name: Ray

Race: Lesser Demonic spirit

Stage: Newborn

Soul power: 279 ( unstable )

Corruption: 2% ( unstable )

Titles:

White Vandal-

 A rare type of Vandal that is stronger and has peculiar white fur that is unusual amongst its kind. Can use Holy magic which is highly deadly to demonic spirits and other evil creatures.

Vanquisher-

An individual who completely destroyed an opponent without support. No residue of the opponent should remain.

Apprentice of the Black Behemoth-

a subordinate of the person called as such.

Citizen friendly-

Holding a friendly relationship with the ambiguous entity called Citizen.

Race traits:

Phase- able to go through material objects unrelated to Hell.

Demonic- aligned with the negative aspect of the soul and slowly corrupts it. Increases soul's power by adding small amounts of corruption from victim's soul to the holder.

Sacred- immune to holy attribute.

Enhanced Sense- the primary senses are enhanced.

Stage traits:

Unstability- soul is unstable and fragile due to being a newborn.

Foul Feeder- allows to consume negative emotions and thoughts of living beings.

Minor Manifest- able to manifest a small amount of your power in the Material world.

Abilities:

[Haemokinesis]

User can freely create and manipulate blood. Amount of blood that can be controlled depends on the soul's power.

[Vampirism]

Breakdowns and Absorbs the souls of the victims completely and power ups the user. Some soul info can be retained.

[Bless]

Adds Holy attribute to the designated target.

[Hell's Kitchen]

Borrow the power of God Ramsay to summon hellish kitchen ingredients, utensils and appliances from your blood. Also makes you slightly better at cooking.

***

I seem to have obtained the title of the White Vandal eventhough I am not that sort of creature. My guess is that [Vampirism] played a part in that...

"Hmmm...Good.Normally newborns possess only upto 2 abilities but you have 4. Wow. You do have potential. I always thought you would end up as cannon fodder", Blanche remarked with an amused expression.

Is that praise? I am just gonna take it as praise okay?

"Nyaaaa~ Mew are amazing-nya!!"

"Oh thanks Petals! ... Hmmm but I have been thinking...what is this unstability in my soul?"

"It mewns mew are a mewborn kitten-nya~ and mew need propurr care until mew grow out of this stage into a strong cat-nya~"

"What about [Demonic] and its super scary description?"

"Nothing to worry. It is the Hell's way of saying behave yourself and don't cause too much chaos. Avoid killing too many spirits in a small timeframe or you will go berserk due to the accumulated corruption. Proper cooldowns and rests will lower your corruption gradually to base levels. Understood?", Blanche gave me an explanation.

She REALLY carried herself like a proper teacher now. Wow.

Seeing me staring at her ( with respect) , she blushed and averted her eyes.

No no. I didn't mean to... I wanted to say but Petals spoke,

"If mew are corrupted too meowch mew will feel the control over mewr desires fading and them taking control over mew, Do mew feel like that-nya?", Petals asked with genuine concern in her eyes.

"Hmmm....No. I don't feel like the desires are taking over me. Don't worry Petals. Isn't 2% corruption pretty low anyway?", I pacified her.

"I am more concerned about my missing last name. Hehehe...", I changed topic.

"Yeah... that might be a printing mistake. Happens all the time. Maybe I should buy a new altar? What do you say chamber guardian?"

"Yes-nya~ Let us buy something that looks purr-etty-nya with lots of little kittens on them-nya~", she cooed with delight.

"No, there should be bear cubs instead of cats", Blanche put up her own idea.

Bears or cats. I don't care as long as this room becomes a little less scary.

***

I was back in my quarters. Just enjoying my life in hell. Lying on my soft bed. Watching some anime. Purrfect life...

...

Damn this speech got hold of me.

...

Huh? Wha? My phone hanged. It was just bought yesterday.

I touched the screen, the home key, volume keys. But No response. I guess Hell sells cheap goods. I kept the useless junk on the bed counter. Alga's cart is going to get a bad review in yelp.

Ghosts cannot sleep normally like humans but the rooms in this mansion has specialized magic circles that lets you be dormant if you like. An imitation of sleeping for those who miss it. Super useful.

"Thank you rich loli master", I said to myself and turned to the other side for more comfort.

*Stare*

*Stare*

EH?... WHA?...WHO?

A woman with dark skin and light brown hair was lying on my bed facing me. Just watching me with a seductive gaze. Her beautiful light brown eyes that pierced through my very soul. Like a predator. Wowheeee...

She was wearing a very skimpy outfit and a lot of accessories and jewels that covered her more than the outfit. When I describe her body, MILF is the only word that comes to mind. Oh man-o-man...

Supple skin that had a healthy glow. REALLY Large breasts covered partially by white cloth that accentuates it more. Voluptuous figure that seemed to rise and fall like waves in all the right places invoking a sense of depravity.

Ahhh ahhh

*highly controlled perverted breathing*

My eyes wander further down. Her lower body was erotically covered by a long white cloth with golden designs that slithered around her sexy thighs. The cloth barely covered anything as it was partially transparent. As for things that it DID cover, imagination is your wonderful guide. Absolute BLISS. Ahhh...

Ahem.

I forcibly brought myself back from the heavens to regain my speech.

"Uhmm, Why are you on my bed? Who are you?", I said while haphazardly getting off my bed and retreating a few steps.

"Isn't it proper to introduce yourself before asking for a person's name", she sang with a melodious voice while a smile bloomed on her enchanting round face.

Is she one of the members of the company? I heard most of them are out on either vacation or managing the territories. Some are around here somewhere... maybe cooped up in their rooms like me.

"Well then, I am Ray, the newbie around here. Recently taken in as an apprentice by Blanche. Nice to meet you", I held out my hand.

She was still lying on the bed. She lazily got up to face me, her busts bouncing slightly and the jewellery making small clink sounds due to the motion. She was taller than me. DAMN BOI. She walked leisurely, her smooth glowing legs one after another with the white cloth waving inbetween.

Her smile seemed to become more vibrant when she came closer to me. She took my hand and said,

"I am Zenith, not a member but I still do some miscellaneous work for the company sometimes. I spend most of my time in my room. You probably know me as the Sealed One", she said.

Thought so. She is like me but how could such a beauty spend so much time alone. Certainly she is....

....

....

THE SE-SEALED ONE???!!!!

WHAT THE FUCKFBDKDJNNJOHAGVAHVDJXBJBJDJJDKANFKNFKHSJID....

...

ray.exe has stopped working.

4