10. Deadly Kisses
170 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wh-Where am I?....

What was I doing?....

Oh! Yes I was on the verge of creating the ultimate pizza flavoured icecream.

The clubroom today was empty. I don't mind if its empty or not because I like working in peace.

Pour this flour here. Add some sugar...

*braindead recipe recital*

...

*Creak*

...

The door opened so I turned to look but what I saw was...

A floating kitchen knife???

It is the same one that I usually use. The one decorated with lots of hearts, stickers and a smiley emoji.

But how is it floating? Strangely I don't feel that much surprised. Like this kind of thing happens all the time...

The knife suddenly rotated itself. It aimed at my direction and flew at me.

*Woosh*

*Chiikk*

HAAAAAGHRGG

IT STABBED ME!! I dropped down due to the unbearable pain.

ARGH

It started twisting and tried to stab deeper. The pain levels reached a new high. It is a surprise that I am still conscious.

AAAAAHGH 

Strangely the blood neither spurted out nor pooled near me. Instead it creeped around the knife. Slowly moving from the blade to the handle and formed some sort of HAND!!

The blood then flowed further to form into an arm, then shoulders, a torso, abdomen, legs, then finally a familiar head, smiling cheerfully at me with those ruby red eyes and flowing red hair. IT WAS LUCY'S HEAD.

My eyes widen and that is the most surprised I could be in this weakened anemic state. My blood literally rejected me and gushed out to form a blood sculpture of Lucy.

"My dear, you finally came to meet me. Why didn't you come sooner? I was waiting for a long time, you know? Mou~", she said and pouted.

I tried to say that I don't know what she was talking about but memories flowed into me. Memories of how I died, how I got turned into a ghost, the White Vandal, the Citizens, Blanche, everything... But when I remembered my funeral and the miserable state that my family was in... rage overtook me. RAGE COURSED THROUGH MY VERY SOUL.

I couldn't hold it in or rather I didn't want to. I let it take control of me.

Using the remaining strength that was waning quickly, I took out the knife. I couldn't feel pain my body lost that function.

I sloppily slashed the knife across her neck. She had a surprised look on her face and staggered back a few steps holding her neck.

Is it over? ( damn flag )

After a few seconds, she lifted her face. Her neck had a huge gash but was still attached. She was looking at me sadly. Tears were forming in her ruby eyes.

"Ray, don't be so angry. *sniffle* It was the only thing I could do to *sniffle* keep our bonds unsevered. So please don't cut your own neck please. I promise you that I will keep you happy."

Cut my own neck. What? I didn't cut my neck...

I touched my neck to check. It was bleeding profusely. Blood poured out litre after litre. How do I even have this much blood?

Iron smelling liquid invaded my mouth.

Blurgh AGH

I vomited out even more blood.

I saw her coming closer to me as my vision became hazy. I tried to run away but my body stopped responding. I just stood there as she hugged me. This is one of the times, I feel the need to push away a girl embracing me.

"I am sorry that you had to see your family like that. I am really sorry but there was no other way. See~ we are like a couple moving to a new house after their marriage. We can still visit our parents but they have fulfilled their responsibilties of joining us together. Now we must fulfill ours by being happy and enjoy our blessed new future."

I tried to utter some profanities but my mouth only gave out air and blood instead of sounds.

*Giggles*

She slowly approached closer. She placed her soft lips on mine. A slimy tongue parted my lips and wriggled inside. She hugged me tighter but I could do nothing because I was on the verge of death. She continued kissing me passionately for a few seconds.

"I will take this as my parting gift. Ehehe~ Come back home soon next time, Ray. We will always be together anyway, so I don't mind, Ehehe~"

She melted and formed into a torrent of blood. Swirling around me with her giggles echoing everywhere.

*Giggles*

Then everything went inside me. Ripping my skin apart, shattering my bones, tearing every muscle until I was nothing but blood. A squirming, wriggling mass of ever moving blood.

***

My eyes opened suddenly due to experiencing such a horrifying nightmare. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT...

I instantly checked my surroundings. I was lying on the soft pillow in my room looking at the ceiling. Nothing wrong at all. So I relaxed a bit and snuggled further into the soft pillow to calm myself down.

AAhn♡~

The hell?!!

"You awake? Hngh♡~ Don't squeeze me like that!", a sweet voice came from behind me.

I got up at record speed and dashed for the nearest exit, the windows. 

Because I know that thing isn't some pure maiden but instead an evil entity that could destroy half of Hell in a snap.

...

After a few minutes of failed escape plans...

"PLEASE DON'T EAT ME. PUULLEEEESSSSUUU...."

"I even took this beautiful form to create a better impression on you. Why are you so afraid of me? I won't eat you. Calm down", she said while lying on the bed.

"Hiiik... YES.", I bowed.

"And you don't have to scream for every response."

"Yes", I whispered.

"Good Now, where were we?....Ah. Yes. I have decided to give you my blessings.", she said to me after thinking for a while.

"Your blessings? But why?"

"Just for fun."

Seems to be a valid reason. Yeah. People of power give out freebies all the time. Understandable. Totally safe.

"Give me your hand."

...

I nervously placed my hand on hers. Is this right? Should I receive her blessings? It seems like a really shady deal...

She pulled me towards her. And KISSED ME ON MY LIPS!!!

How many dangerous people should I need to kiss per day to survive in hell? What is happening? ...Why don't I accept it with gratitude? You ask...Hmmm...I would have accepted this if she was not the EMBODIMENT OF CHAOS!!!

I broke away forcefully. Yes, I am sad for doing that. But still...

"What the hell are you doing?", I asked her politely. Can't risk death, can we?

"Blessing you with a Stigma, of course", she said while licking her lips. Damn...

Stigma? What is that? Does it even need kissing? Not that I hate it...

"Stigma is an intimate connection between us that enables you to borrow a small amount of my power and No, it doesn't necessarily need kissing. You just looked so cute. Like a lost lamb. Ehehe~ so I took some advantage.", she said.

...

How? Did she just read my mind?? She took advantage of me? That doesn't sound right....

'[Stigma of Zenith] acquired.'

What? Who said that? There was a voice similar to Zenith resonating in my mind. It is so loud. Ahhhhh...

'Volume is reduced as per request.'

Thank you.

'Proceeding installation process'

'[Freedom of Will] acquired.'

'[Forbidden Knowledge] acquired.'

'Title [Child of Adam] acquired'

...

"Ah...These will help you...Yes. If you want to view your soul info, just think about it, okay?", she said while perusing through some translucent screen infront of her.

"Oh...okay"

Wait a minute! Isn't 'Children of Adam' the name of Zenith's cult name?

'Did you just join me in your CULT WITHOUT PERMISSION???!' I asked telepathically to her.

*Whistling*

She just completely ignored me and started rolling again.

'Oi, I know you can hear me. Don't play dumb. Look at meeee...', I shouted telepathically.

...

"Okay. Zenith I have a question. How are you out of your seal?", I asked.

"Oh, It is simple. I am just too powerful for these puny seals", she replied while rolling around in my bed. Too sexy...I am straining myself to stop thinking perverted thoughts because she can hear me.

"You don't have to"

Uhmm...okay...

Boobs boobs boobs boobs...

"Ahem... Then why are you always inside your seal? Why not go outside? Destroy the world or something...", I said completely ignoring her earlier statement.

"Because, I LIKE being sealed. I like being BOUND by tight seals that CONSTRICT my body. Mhmm♡~~I like it SO much that I am nicknamed 'The Sealed One'. I like it more than destroying something so brittle as the world. That is why I let those ragtag bundle of children bind me in that ball. Aahnn♡~ I LOVE every moment, EVERY MOMENT there...", she made an emotional speech with a hint of obsession in her eyes.

"..(• •).."

Uhmmm...

I guess that is okay. I mean, she isn't hurting anyone.

"I guess it is time for me to go back to my sealed space. Will you... maybe... want to accompany me to my pleasure palace?", she asked me with great expectations and a slight hesitation.

"No"

She hung down her head.

...

"Okay then byeee *♡kiss♡*", she waved at me after blowing a kiss. Btw she still was lying in my bed.

*Poof*

She vanished and instead there was a paper. I looked at it.

'Call me. My number is saved in your mobile'

But my mobile is faulty.

*Poof*

Another paper note appeared.

'I repaired it tee-hee~'

***

"Thanks-nya~ for helping him", a black cat was speaking to an attractive woman scantily clad in white cloth and expensive jewels.

The cat slowly seated itself on the woman's lap. She stroked its head happily while replying,

"He was a poor unlucky child. His soul is too pure to be in Hell. If only his soul was not completely possessed by her, he could have led a normal life in the material plane", the woman spoke with a distant look in her eyes and a tint of sadness in her otherwise perfect face.

"Is there no way for mew to save him-nya?", the cat asked with a slight lingering hope.

"None, He is too far gone. Perfect integration has already been achieved. Even your spacetime magic can't separate them. It is a miracle he held onto his sanity for this long. But it got rebirthed as a single entity." She said.

"What if mew break them apart-nya?", the cat questioned in desperation while looking at the woman.

"We can't. It will hurt him more than helping him. There is no difference between their individual souls so taking him apart and putting him back is useless.", she muttered.

"For now, I have given him my Stigma. So he might be able to retain his will...let's see... some of the archangels I know might be able to save him but who would save a denizen of Hell", she said.

"What about the Golden apples-nya? Can't mew take them from one of the lords", the cat asked.

"You know I can't interfere much, I was only given enough authority by Him to do my duty as an Observer. I can't kill a lord who is governing a part of Hell for some... kid. I can't endanger Hell for one person", she stated firmly.

"Then the Call is his only way-nya...", the cat said and thought about the poor kid.

"Yes", the woman agreed.

***

Original Soul Info of Ray.

Name: !L/€&Rua#cyy$@ ( unstable )

Race: Lesser Demonic slaughter spirit

Stage: Newborn

Soul power: 557 ( highly unstable )

Corruption: 282% ( highly unstable )

Titles:

White Vandal-

 A rare type of Vandal that is stronger and has peculiar white fur that is unusual amongst its kind. Can use Holy magic which is highly deadly to demonic spirits and other evil creatures.

Vanquisher-

An individual who completely destroyed an opponent without support. No residue of the opponent should remain.

Apprentice of the Black Behemoth-

a subordinate of the person called as such.

Citizen friendly-

Holding a friendly relationship with the ambiguous entity called Citizen.

Child of Adam-

A title acquired as a result of a Divine Stigma. Indicates a clear will. Holder of this title is usually respected among spirits as the one blessed by Zenith.

Race traits:

Phase- able to go through material objects unrelated to Hell.

Demonic- aligned with the negative aspect of the soul and slowly corrupts it. Increases soul's power by adding small amounts of corruption from victim's soul to the holder.

Sacred- immune to holy attribute.

Enhanced Sense- the primary senses are enhanced.

Bloodbath- Increases strength dramatically when enraged but also increases corruption rate as a consequence.

Stage traits:

Chaotic Unstability- soul is highly unstable and chaotic due to rampant uncontrolled wills.

Foul Feeder- allows to consume negative emotions and thoughts of living beings.

Minor Manifest- able to manifest a small amount of your power in the Material world.

Abilities:

[Haemokinesis]

User can freely create and manipulate blood. Amount of blood that can be controlled depends on the soul's power.

[Vampirism]

Breakdowns and Absorbs the souls of the victims completely and power ups the user. Some soul info can be retained.

[Bless]

Adds Holy attribute to the designated target.

[Hell's Kitchen]

Borrow the power of God Ramsay to summon hellish kitchen ingredients, utensils and appliances from your blood. Also makes you slightly better at cooking.

[Forbidden Knowledge]

(Access level 1)

It allows to obtain info about a  part of the soul and helps to know your limits. More functions unlock at higher levels.

[Freedom of Will]

An ability that helps the holder in maintaining a clear will in extreme situations and even preserves sanity in high corruption levels.

[Madness]

Embraces the corrupted part of the soul and releases enormous potential. Released potential increases the corruption which in turn again increases potential resulting in a maddening spiral until the soul obliterates itself.

***

Congrats. You have finished the intro arc.

You have acquired [Tenacity] as a prize. Yeeeaaaahhhh~

Ok, conclusion, Yes 

We now know that the MC is fucked beyond saving. As fucked as fucked can be. And will still suffer more as his residence is in Hell.

But the good thing is, he has a lot of friends(?) covering for him and will still make more. He will also grow stronger. So watch out for more chapters.

There are going to be side stories. The question is should I make some of them 18+? Because I feel that I shouldn't always make the readers suffer. So vote it out in the polls down below.

Do you want 18+ content?
  • Yes PLEASE( bloodshot eyes ) Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yeah, why not? Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I am a cockblocker Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, don't ruin this Votes: 2 33.3%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Jul 28, 2021 09:33 AM.
2