Afterword
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a wonderful and exciting journey.

Thank you, one and all, for staying through with the story.

I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to all of you who have supported the series for so long.

Alter has been a thrill to write for all these years and I’m glad to see if finally take off. The time has come to finally close out the story to this truly fantastic tale.

Alter is meant to be my homage to the action harem genre. I love this form of story so much that I wish for more of them to be made. The result of such a wish is this very story. 

It combines of all the best elements of all of my favorite stories as inspiration while giving them a familiar but different feeling. 

I hope that my feelings towards these kinds of stories are able to come across fully.

Now the big question is: what will be the future for the series?

As of this moment, it is still uncertain. I may continue the story of Alter in one way or the other, but as of right now, the scope I have in mind is still relatively small. As a matter of fact, you may have already seen bits of what I have planned in store already scattered elsewhere in the story.

Will this be the last we see of these characters? For now, maybe. But as of the moment, the curtains now fall on A.E.G.I.S. and the students that study in it.

But for certain, who knows.

Thank you all for the support from those that have stuck with me during the production of not only this volume, but those that have come before.

I would also like to extend my sincere thanks to all of the creators and storytellers who have inspired both me and this story.

And of course, the biggest thanks goes to you all: the readers of ScribbleHub and beyond. I couldn’t have gone through telling this story without all of your undying support.

And to that, I am eternally grateful.

I hope you all have enjoyed my humble little tribute and homage to the action harem genre.

Until next time, when we see each other on the next work~!

0